Page 199 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 991491891971981992002012092492996991199 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 22796
  1. #1981
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: *I could say he's arrogantly smirking right now, but even that's is an understatement. He's practical sweating confidence (If it were possible)*Hello IWA. Remember me?
    Brock: No one did and no one wants to.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #1982
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Also, I want to give a big hello to the new people in IWA.

     
    VanHooliganX as VHX, The Heartbreak Kid as Carlos Alberto Ramon, Glamour Girl as Athena, and S.E. Zero as Orion Slayde. Oh and myself as Cody Hart trust me, the train doesn't end there either
     

  3. #1983
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Thanks for all the positive feedback on the PPV. I'm looking forward to everyone else's thoughts also
     

  4. #1984
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    So I think in the ICW thread, someone else always got the big # posts like the 1,000th, 2,000th, 5,000th...I got this one though
     

  5. #1985
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    2,000th post is mine!
     

  6. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Fantastic PPV, very detailed and all around amazing. Great promos from all. Hats off to the guys of IWA.

    Elric: Orion Slayde.. Why it is you chose to target me is a mystery. What will happen next is most definitely not. I will find you and I will extract my revenge. I will break you in half and make you regret ever getting into the ring with a Punisher. I do not forget and I will not forgive. The Seal of Vengeance will be painted in your blood with your insides. This I promise.
    Oooohh I wish I could reply!!!! My silence is golden till the next show so until then.....looking forward to feuding with you bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I knew something was up when I saw you post here before the PPV.
    Well duh!!!!!!!!!! It's my freaking debut, of course I'm gonna post here
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #1987
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Oooohh I wish I could reply!!!! My silence is golden till the next show so until then.....looking forward to feuding with you bro.



    Well duh!!!!!!!!!! It's my freaking debut, of course I'm gonna post here
    I know, but it would have been better to see you post after.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #1988
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: No one did and no one wants to.
    Van: Listen roidy. I didn't give you permission to talk. That was a question to the ever so very little numbers of people who could last at least 5 minutes against someone like me. Hell, I gave you all practically a head start in this fed and you, like a lot of the other deluded talentless hacks here, haven't amounted to shit.

    You should have more respect for your superiors. I mean, I was already a world champion by how long you've been trying. Now I'm 1 of the most successful. Hell, first night back me and my very good friends are once again at the top of the mountain.





    Bear. You said this was the best PPV you've written. Some big confident words you're bringing out by saying that so when I read that the pressure rose. Didn't matter. You fucking nailed it, both of you. The last 2 matches are incredibly well written (Not implying the rest aren't, but these are amazing matches.)

    I'm now left wondering how you're going to top that.

  9. #1989
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Listen roidy. I didn't give you permission to talk. That was a question to the ever so very little numbers of people who could last at least 5 minutes against someone like me. Hell, I gave you all practically a head start in this fed and you, like a lot of the other deluded talentless hacks here, haven't amounted to shit.

    You should have more respect for your superiors. I mean, I was already a world champion by how long you've been trying. Now I'm 1 of the most successful. Hell, first night back me and my very good friends are once again at the top of the mountain.





    Bear. You said this was the best PPV you've written. Some big confident words you're bringing out by saying that so when I read that the pressure rose. Didn't matter. You fucking nailed it, both of you. The last 2 matches are incredibly well written (Not implying the rest aren't, but these are amazing matches.)

    I'm now left wondering how you're going to top that.
    Brock: Shut up fed killer! Last time I checked you are the reason some feds shut down when you were champion.

    OOC: I remembered.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I know, but it would have been better to see you post after.
    Better schmeter, people were gonna know anyways -shrugs- might as well get out of the way.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.