Page 1989 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 989148918891939197919871988198919901991199920392089 ... LastLast
Results 19,881 to 19,890 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    David Ryan: Tut tut, Smokey- I can see you have your priorities. The midcard of your division seems to be rather upset. I'm sure Miss. Moore will take that into account when telling you how your probation went.
    Smokey: You're fucking kidding me, right? Have you looked at your own roster lately? The fact The Infection completely tore apart your show, or that Diamond ripped you to shreds at the pay per view, or the fact that your referees don't have the balls to be decisive? If you're gonna throws stones in that glass house, you're gonna need a broom.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno looks up at him, a devilish smile across her face

Juno: Welcome to the world of Juno Mercury, I was made to feel worthless, useless and meaningless...Then I realized .. I am not their toy to victimise and destroy...I am here to destroy, to fulfil my masters destiny
    *Suddenly, Ano Doom appears from behind, as if drawn to all the pure hate in the air. Still freshly burned, wounded, and raw, he looks at Juno knowingly.*

Ano Doom: I remember you. The last time I saw you, you were naive and blind. You didn't even recognize when the Devil himself was standing right in front of you.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Juno looks up at him, a devilish smile across her face

Juno: Welcome to the world of Juno Mercury, I was made to feel worthless, useless and meaningless...Then I realized .. I am not their toy to victimise and destroy...I am here to destroy, to fulfil my masters destiny
    Van: Your destiny is to do stunts and get high? Here's me thinking you wanted to be a champion last time I talked to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Suddenly, Ano Doom appears from behind, as if drawn to all the pure hate in the air. Still freshly burned, wounded, and raw, he looks at Juno knowingly.*

Ano Doom: I remember you. The last time I saw you, you were naive and blind. You didn't even recognize when the Devil himself was standing right in front of you.

Juno rolls her eyes at him
    Juno: You crawl out of the woodwork at once do you...Blind never, naive perhaps...You, I seen scarier things in my nightmares, you think you are the devil, you are nothing of what the devil is... You are angel in comparison to the devils I have faced

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Smokey: You're fucking kidding me, right? Have you looked at your own roster lately? The fact The Infection completely tore apart your show, or that Diamond ripped you to shreds at the pay per view, or the fact that your referees don't have the balls to be decisive? If you're gonna throws stones in that glass house, you're gonna need a broom.

David Ryan: Tut tut, Smokey- I can see you have your priorities. The midcard of your division seems to be rather upset. I'm sure Miss. Moore will take that into account when telling you how your probation went.

Ivankof: Well if it isn't the one called Smoke and David Ryan! I have much to show many in the I'a W A, and one of you had better give me a contract soon!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Your destiny is to do stunts and get high? Here's me thinking you wanted to be a champion last time I talked to you.
    Juno: At least he gives a damn about me, I thought you were my friend Van...I have barely seen or spoke to you

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Juno rolls her eyes at him
    Juno: You crawl out of the woodwork at once do you...Blind never, naive perhaps...You, I seen scarier things in my nightmares, you think you are the devil, you are nothing of what the devil is... You are angel in comparison to the devils I have faced

Ano Doom: No...No...You misunderstand me...I am not here...for insults...I am here...to acknowlegde you . I am condemning who you once were...not who are you now. You did...the right thing. I breath reinvigorated breath, and with it, I am allowed to see...everything clearly.

Ano Doom: No...No...You misunderstand me...I am not here...for insults...I am here...to acknowlegde you . I am condemning who you once were...not who are you now. You did...the right thing. I breath reinvigorated breath, and with it, I am allowed to see...everything clearly.

Juno: And what do you see now that differentiates from the past?

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Juno: And what do you see now that differentiates from the past?

Ano Doom: I see hatred, I see absence of remorse, and I see lack of care for others. I see a girl that became a woman that laid her friend out.

Ano Doom: I see hatred, I see absence of remorse, and I see lack of care for others. I see a girl that became a woman that laid her friend out.
    Juno looks up at him with a smile

Juno: I did, didn't I...Juno laughs a sadistic, yet childlike laugh

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch