Page 1984 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 984 1484 1884 1934 197419821983198419851986 1994 2034 2084 ... LastLast
Results 19,831 to 19,840 of 22796
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Captain Amazing promo was good to see, just not sure I wanted see it in the PPV. If I was to see a Torphy promo, I would've preferred an Adonis post match interview.
    That would have spoiled the title win for Torphy though
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    That would have spoiled the title win for Torphy though
    This.

Torphy deserved his first (I believe) World Championship win to be a surprise. Hell, I think every World Championship reign should be a surprise.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ​IWA Official Update:

The following is an IWA.Com exclusive, and due to the graphic and what some may find, extremely disturbing nature of Ano Doom's wounds, we elected to not show the aftermath of the Inferno match live on PPV, as we figured it best to allow our fans their own descresion on watching it or not.

WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

WE HAVE TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF CONCEALING THE VIDEO WITH THIS LINK, JUST SO NO ONE ACCIDENTLY VIEWS IT.

Voices can be heard saying: "Ano calm down, please we are only trying to help. You're hurt badly, you need medical treatment and attention. It is ourjob to take care of the talent in extreme situations like this. A large portion of your torso and bits of your legs are still smoldering, you're not in good edition, please, accept help." Obviously, these are trainers, attempting to doctor the Demon Cyborg's burns from just minutes ago. Then, the ghastly, grizzly, and enraged voice of Ano Doom can be heard in response: "I do not need...Anything, from any of you! I am not hurt! Do you understand me?!?". Then, the cameraman decides he had better go in, regardless of the commotion. What he and the rest watching see, is truly sickening, as a gasp is heard, along with a deep swallow.

Ano Doom is sitting on a bench in his locker room, shirtless, and without his lower half of his gear as well, as they were somewhat engulfed. He wears black trunks instead, and the skin on his chest and legs reveal the reason for the strong caution...

"Ano , Are you feeling alright, because I am standing here watching your chest literally cook in front of me, and I honestly don't like it. It is my best medical opinion that you NEED to be helped NOW."

It is true that his massive chest is still under the effects, as it vividly simmers on the screen, and then his upper legs are shown, and they too, are scorched badly, still boiling. His skin is raw, and looks horrible, but his frightening tattoos are still there, visible under the skin.

Ano Doom is heard getting more agitated "I am going to tell you this for...the last time...I...AM...NOT...HURT!

"You're obviously out of it or something, but I don't care, I am going to go ahead and tend to your wounds anyway, because it is the best thing for you, in my medical opinion."

The Dr reaches towards him, but he suddenly jumps up, grabs his neck, and tosses him backward, sending him flying into the lockers, all in one

frighteningly sudden motion. With a thunderous crash, the doc falls immediately unconscious.

"Now, who else wants to force medical assistance upon me? Obviously, I am fine."

We get a better look fully at his torso now, and his skin continues to pulsate with immense heat, and the cameraman again swallows hard.

The rest of the staff leave the room, carrying the groggy head Dr out of it with them, and the cameraman starts to leave too, but is stopped.

"No, not you...I have a slight further use for you still."

"No, no, please, please no, let me go, I can not stomach much more of your burns."

"Do as I say or I break your arm now."

"....Alright, but please, let's make this quick."

"Come closer to me, near my face, don't worry, I will not headbutt you, or anything of the like."

The camera begins noticeably shaking, as the whole shot begins to move up and down, increasing in speed rapidly.

As the entire shot is taken up by a face half covered in tattoos, and half masked, we see deeply into Ano Doom's eyes, and there lies no forgiveness in the unnatural colors.

"Look at me. Fuck what my skin looks like...Do these eyes, show pain? No...They don't...for I have never felt...MORE ALIVE!"

The camera is then dropped, as Ano Doom launches forward with a sickening crack of a headbutt anyway, and the last thing we see, is his one red eye, up close, followed by the sound of fiendish and twisted laughter, and the words :"THANK YOU JACKSON."

Next time send in the Black Angel.

He'll make sure Ano gets his medical treatment.

BUHAHAHAHAHAH.

Review will be up later today. I have to go take a placement test in a couple of hours, then I'll be freeeeeeeeeeeee
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    And, most importantly, an @IWACreative_Parody Tweet got sigged!
    what can I say, that smart-assed son of a bitch you got over there is just funny as hell

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    what can I say, that smart-assed son of a bitch you got over there is just funny as hell
    Nothing to do with us. Just some chap who's pretending to be one of us.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: So many to chose from, but I have to go with Adonis winning. The world title scene has been getting better since Benny took over and no offense to Shaz,
    Best Match: Pink vs Vivica. Loved every minute of it from the entrances to Juno finally turning. There is a reason why IWA has one of the best Diva divisions in the efeds.
    Best Promo: Archer Black. Everyone is expecting big things from him and this shows us why. Can't wait to see where he goes in the future.
    Best Piece of Booking: Getting rid of the Homeboys for Iconography. The division is really building up with so many diverse teams and its great to see it grow more.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Iconography
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing that caught my eye.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing
    Any Other Positives: Really good show overall, creative outdid themselves with making this unpredictable and it is well written
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:Nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): None
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Thanks, WF.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I know that BennyTheBall, the one that always gets beat up, is behind the @IWACreative_Parody account. Deductive reasoning. BUHAHAHAH
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Tenacious D(ave): Hey Kid, who the hell do you think you are? Interrupting me is a bad choice by far. You see Kid, you don't know who you're messin with, after I'm done with you, you will only be known as an IWA myth. So listen up and listen good, you have been replaced like a piece of rotten wood. I'm here to stay, ain't no way I'm not going anywhere, and when we finally meet in the ring, you will be shitting your underwear.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Tenacious D(ave): Hey Kid, who the hell do you think you are? Interrupting me is a bad choice by far. You see Kid, you don't know who you're messin with, after I'm done with you, you will only be known as an IWA myth. So listen up and listen good, you have been replaced like a piece of rotten wood. I'm here to stay, ain't no way I'm not going anywhere, and when we finally meet in the ring, you will be shitting your underwear.

TVK: You call me out and are shocked when I show, Never knew that a man could be so slow. as for who I am, that you already know, that's why the girls scream wherever I go. You wanna throw down just let me know, I'll do my best to put on a good show.

the Vegas kid laughs, shaking his head at the newest man to challenge him lyrically.

TVK: You see I'm bettin you fight the way that you rhyme, which'll lead to you bleedin most of the time. Then on the other hand, there's me, the man you're so plainly tryin to be. This relationship could be student and master, that is you could learn if your brain worked faster.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.