Page 1977 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 977 1477 1877 1927 196719751976197719781979 1987 2027 2077 ... LastLast
Results 19,761 to 19,770 of 22796
  1. #19761
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    And a little something to hopefully add to your enjoyment:

     
    @IWACreative_Parody: Flashback vignettes – stuff you already know and remember quite vividly, but with a cool soundtrack! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we went to see Fast 6 recently and liked the movie and it’s soundtrack. What of it? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: OK @IWAMike & @AnnouncerRocky, we know what’s coming up. We saw the vignette too. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh my God! Now @IWACole and @IWAMatthews are at it! Who writes the scripts for our commentary teams? Oh, yeah... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Fascinating fact number 1 - @IntegrityIsrael was born without the ability to smile. It took three surgeries and a lot of physio to gain that cocky grin. #DGB

    @IWACreative_Parody: Now we’ve planned out a match that is nothing like the one from Destined For Immortality. Honest... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Moonsault from Pamich. Told you it was different. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: WHOA! I thought piledrivers were banned? Oh wait, that’s not us. That’s the lesser company. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Pamich is the winner, so totally different to Destined For Immortality. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: WAIT! That means @IntegrityIsrael and @IWADraymen are one a piece! Shall we carry this on for the rubberstamp? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Hey, did Smokey just steal our Pamich/Draymen joke from earlier this week? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: If we keep pushing Matthew Black this hard, we’re gonna feel so guilty when we drop the ball with him next month. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: We’d rather the audience save their piss for when either @AnoDoom or @BossSmith catch fire because we really couldn’t budget for the fire extinguishers. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Admit it, nothing is more compelling on TV that two managers getting their wieners out to see who’s is bigger. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh yeah, @AssholeKaige is the special guest referee. We almost forgot we threw him in the mix at the last second. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks - we can’t go one segment without mentioning The Infection. Bored of hearing about it yet? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we know we got Smokey to talk about the value of one-on-one feuds fully knowing that we’ve booked a triple threat for the heavyweight title. We were just hoping you didn’t notice. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: It’s official – David Ryan farts rainbows and vomits sunshine. Is there a happier and more loving man on this earth right now? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Abel and Darius in the Endurance match? I hope none of those guys have a creative control clause in their contracts. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: It’s true that Shaz has beaten the best, and every one of those men were so embarrassed that they asked to be released from their contracts. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: You do believe that KJ Punk cannot overcome Black Blooded, right? Because when he wins tonight, it will be so much better if you didn’t expect it. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought we were gonna let that ‘probation’ thing drift away quietly, didn’t you? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @FreakAttack feels that the only way he can make his way up the card is to give everybody a concussion. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Crikey! Matthew Black is actually a decent wrestler. Somebody tell him to stop before he get’s future endeavoured! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Look at that – even after the match, Matt Black selling like a trooper. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Somebody should tell @ProdigyDiamond that nobody has said ‘BUT NNNNOOOOOO!” since 1994. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Darius has been pinned four times since winning the title? And everyone thinks that @TripleH is the king of burials. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Capiche? We need to get @ProdigyDiamond in a creative meeting. Nobody is allowed to change their gimmick without an extensive consultation period.

    @IWACreative_Parody: Hey Chris, you forgot to mention that the moons weren’t aligned and that your dog ate your homework. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Believe it or not, but the @S&S gimmick isn’t actually two schoolgirl bullies but...y’know...whatevs, man! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Who knew that a great way to be over with the fans is to pretend to be someone else? Oh yeah, @OscarLayman knew. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Wow. Low blows work on women too. Who knew? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, kids – sometimes the good guys and girls lose. Sweet dreams. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Nothing shows intimidation more than a scared ref. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: There’s a fan running around backstage and nobody says anything? Security is clearly poo’er. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know how we thought up the idea of having @IWAPink to enter like that? Well yesterday, Steve bought in a copy of Jumanji... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Like we could leave out the lovable Blue from any ppv! Even if it is just in the role of ‘handler’. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: No, @SaggitariusBlue, you have no idea what it’s like to have a belt, let alone have someone steal it. Who told him he could ad lib? Jeez! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: With all these mentions of @ProdigyDiamond, I hope nobody expects him to become a factor in this match. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Has anybody asked if @OscarLayman is cool with the fact that we raped his gimmick and gave it to @IWAJuno? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I hope nobody points out the flaw that it was Stin-Scar that became eligible for this match, and not this HBK thing. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: No, Josh. We weren’t mere seconds away. It was less than a second, you idiot! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: What we need is Vince McMahon in gorilla shouting at out announcers through a headset. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Here comes @ProdigyDiamond. See? We can write stuff that’s unpredictable! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Ha! When we said unpredictable, you thought we meant @ProdigyDiamond, didn’t you? Shame on you for doubting us. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Now we can have @IWAOscar portray heel characters without any complaints from the IWC. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Fascinating fact 2 - Whilst the cover of that ‘report’ says “Pardy Boyz Experiment...Lab Report” what is actually inside is “The Hungry Caterpillar”. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Best of 7, and both teams are on 3 wins each. Bet you never saw that coming, did ya? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Huzzah! The Hungry Caterpillar was right all along. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, boys and girls – we signed @HolyJose, but all is not as it seems. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Let's face it, the only thing less likely than @HolyJose turning up to an event is @IWABTB actually saying something.

    @IWACreative_Parody: We always suspected @HolyJose wouldn't turn up. That's why we made @IWABTB buy that costume three days ago.

    @IWACreative_Parody: And Smokey is even more gumpy than usual because he gave himself a papercut. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Isn't it amazing that @IWABTB has never said a word and constantly gets beaten down, yet he is more over than @HolyJose will ever be here in IWA?

    @IWACreative_Parody: And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes today’s lesson on what happens when you try to fuck with IWA Creative. #DBG


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  2. #19762
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    And a little something to hopefully add to your enjoyment:

     
    @IWACreative_Parody: Flashback vignettes – stuff you already know and remember quite vividly, but with a cool soundtrack! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we went to see Fast 6 recently and liked the movie and it’s soundtrack. What of it? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: OK @IWAMike & @AnnouncerRocky, we know what’s coming up. We saw the vignette too. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh my God! Now @IWACole and @IWAMatthews are at it! Who writes the scripts for our commentary teams? Oh, yeah... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Fascinating fact number 1 - @IntegrityIsrael was born without the ability to smile. It took three surgeries and a lot of physio to gain that cocky grin. #DGB

    @IWACreative_Parody: Now we’ve planned out a match that is nothing like the one from Destined For Immortality. Honest... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Moonsault from Pamich. Told you it was different. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: WHOA! I thought piledrivers were banned? Oh wait, that’s not us. That’s the lesser company. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Pamich is the winner, so totally different to Destined For Immortality. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: WAIT! That means @IntegrityIsrael and @IWADraymen are one a piece! Shall we carry this on for the rubberstamp? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Hey, did Smokey just steal our Pamich/Draymen joke from earlier this week? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: If we keep pushing Matthew Black this hard, we’re gonna feel so guilty when we drop the ball with him next month. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: We’d rather the audience save their piss for when either @AnoDoom or @BossSmith catch fire because we really couldn’t budget for the fire extinguishers. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Admit it, nothing is more compelling on TV that two managers getting their wieners out to see who’s is bigger. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh yeah, @AssholeKaige is the special guest referee. We almost forgot we threw him in the mix at the last second. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, folks - we can’t go one segment without mentioning The Infection. Bored of hearing about it yet? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, we know we got Smokey to talk about the value of one-on-one feuds fully knowing that we’ve booked a triple threat for the heavyweight title. We were just hoping you didn’t notice. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: It’s official – David Ryan farts rainbows and vomits sunshine. Is there a happier and more loving man on this earth right now? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Abel and Darius in the Endurance match? I hope none of those guys have a creative control clause in their contracts. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: It’s true that Shaz has beaten the best, and every one of those men were so embarrassed that they asked to be released from their contracts. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: You do believe that KJ Punk cannot overcome Black Blooded, right? Because when he wins tonight, it will be so much better if you didn’t expect it. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I bet you thought we were gonna let that ‘probation’ thing drift away quietly, didn’t you? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @FreakAttack feels that the only way he can make his way up the card is to give everybody a concussion. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Crikey! Matthew Black is actually a decent wrestler. Somebody tell him to stop before he get’s future endeavoured! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Look at that – even after the match, Matt Black selling like a trooper. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Somebody should tell @ProdigyDiamond that nobody has said ‘BUT NNNNOOOOOO!” since 1994. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Darius has been pinned four times since winning the title? And everyone thinks that @TripleH is the king of burials. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Capiche? We need to get @ProdigyDiamond in a creative meeting. Nobody is allowed to change their gimmick without an extensive consultation period.

    @IWACreative_Parody: Hey Chris, you forgot to mention that the moons weren’t aligned and that your dog ate your homework. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Believe it or not, but the @S&S gimmick isn’t actually two schoolgirl bullies but...y’know...whatevs, man! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Who knew that a great way to be over with the fans is to pretend to be someone else? Oh yeah, @OscarLayman knew. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Wow. Low blows work on women too. Who knew? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, kids – sometimes the good guys and girls lose. Sweet dreams. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Nothing shows intimidation more than a scared ref. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: There’s a fan running around backstage and nobody says anything? Security is clearly poo’er. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Wanna know how we thought up the idea of having @IWAPink to enter like that? Well yesterday, Steve bought in a copy of Jumanji... #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Like we could leave out the lovable Blue from any ppv! Even if it is just in the role of ‘handler’. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: No, @SaggitariusBlue, you have no idea what it’s like to have a belt, let alone have someone steal it. Who told him he could ad lib? Jeez! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: With all these mentions of @ProdigyDiamond, I hope nobody expects him to become a factor in this match. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Has anybody asked if @OscarLayman is cool with the fact that we raped his gimmick and gave it to @IWAJuno? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I hope nobody points out the flaw that it was Stin-Scar that became eligible for this match, and not this HBK thing. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: No, Josh. We weren’t mere seconds away. It was less than a second, you idiot! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: What we need is Vince McMahon in gorilla shouting at out announcers through a headset. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Here comes @ProdigyDiamond. See? We can write stuff that’s unpredictable! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Ha! When we said unpredictable, you thought we meant @ProdigyDiamond, didn’t you? Shame on you for doubting us. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Now we can have @IWAOscar portray heel characters without any complaints from the IWC. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Fascinating fact 2 - Whilst the cover of that ‘report’ says “Pardy Boyz Experiment...Lab Report” what is actually inside is “The Hungry Caterpillar”. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Best of 7, and both teams are on 3 wins each. Bet you never saw that coming, did ya? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Huzzah! The Hungry Caterpillar was right all along. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right, boys and girls – we signed @HolyJose, but all is not as it seems. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Let's face it, the only thing less likely than @HolyJose turning up to an event is @IWABTB actually saying something.

    @IWACreative_Parody: We always suspected @HolyJose wouldn't turn up. That's why we made @IWABTB buy that costume three days ago.

    @IWACreative_Parody: And Smokey is even more gumpy than usual because he gave himself a papercut. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Isn't it amazing that @IWABTB has never said a word and constantly gets beaten down, yet he is more over than @HolyJose will ever be here in IWA?

    @IWACreative_Parody: And that, ladies and gentlemen, concludes today’s lesson on what happens when you try to fuck with IWA Creative. #DBG
    They...they said my name!

    I'M INTERNET FAMOUS!

  3. #19763
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    2
     
    @IWACreative_Parody: That wasn’t the @IWAHomeboyz on the phone. That was David’s momma. Turns out he thought that she could put on a better match than they could. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Wait a minute! Who booked these guys? We didn’t know about this. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Well, @IWAInfection wins again. And you’re not surprised really, are you? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Another copied gimmick? Boy, are we getting lazy! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Ah, yes. A planted fan who gets their sign torn up. Now that is unique! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: There is an air of Shakespeare coming from @TenaciousDave. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @TenaciousDave wants to dominate? Not with that gimmick! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Rappers going to war? Of course there is money in that! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Only we could come up with the idea of making an asshole a face. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: You’re seeing it now aren’t you? You now get why we put @AssholeKaige in this match. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Whoa there! Either @IWAPrimetime or @AssholeKaige needs to be disqualified! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right @IWAPrimetime. Kick that bottom rope and ignore the opponent. He is your true enemy. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @KyoSOTY needs to be sent on some courses to learn how to be nice to others. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: The great thing about @KyoSOTY is that you don’t have to tell him how good he is. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: The bad thing about @KyoSOTY is that he is going to tell you how good he is. All...the...time. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Have you heard? @KyoSOTY is the Superstar Of The Year. We asked him to mention it once or twice occasionally. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Of course everyone wants @AceNote to win, @IWAMike – he’s the good guy. Bleedin’ Christ. *massages temples* #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: A lucky pin by @BlackoutHawk. I guess we can drag this out for one more month. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I am amazed that we’ve used so many video packages tonight. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: That’s right kids. @ArcherBlack is not @IWABlue. Would we lie to you? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: He looks like a pirate! #OMG #LMFAO #ROFL #OtherAcronyms #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @IWALacey only got her job because she has such a foxy name. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Did we make sure that this inferno match passes all health and safety laws? No? Oh well, it’s too late now. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Why is @BossSmith rubbing his abdomen like that? Is he hungry? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: HEY! Who bought the fire extinguishers? Somebody’s getting their pay docked for this! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Only @Vivica can give you a stiffy whilst completely creeped out. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: The boss is gonna be so mad when she sees how much we spend on replacing cameras. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Listening to @AnnouncerRocky’s summary, maybe we can run an angle where @IWAPink get’s treated for Bi-polar disorder. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: The reason that @IWA & @AnnouncerRocky are still talking is because we’re still putting the flames out on @AnoDoom. Apparently his ego was much more flammable than originally anticipated. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: One day, we are going to book it. We are going to have @IWAMike tell @IWAPink what @AnnouncerRocky has been saying about her. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: We know that we’re never going to be a global company, and that’s because we let our female division shine. You may question our booking, but @WWE, @EWNCW, @WWEFantasy, @TNAwful, @JBW and @RTE wish they had our bombshells. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: @IWAJuno with a chair? This’ll end well. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Beautiful. We spent six weeks building up to that heel turn and didn’t just do it randomly for effect. All makes sense now, yes? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Hahahahaha! We only put the relationship with the title thing in the script as a joke. We didn’t think Shaz would actually say it. What a legend. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: And just like at Destined For Immortality, Shaz is probably going to spend the majority of this match outside the ring. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: A headbutt? Doesn’t seem very Japanese-y. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Apparently, in the Roman days, they used to practive sword fighting with Kendo sticks. Honest. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Looks like @SexualAdonis’ ding can now have a lil bling. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Man, if only we could afford to book the Godfather right now. That would have been a cool celebration. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Captain Amazing – more over than most of the roster and he hasn’t set foot in a ring yet. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: If we’re gonna bury Captain Amazing, we’re gonna need a bigger shovel. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Main event. This should be good. Remember, act surprised when @KJPunk wins, ok? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: What a wuss. Even @IWAVivica takes it rougher that that chokeslam. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: So many kickouts from finishing manoeuvres, one would start to think that these finishers tickle. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: So the ref done the count, but is not in a position of authority to make a final decision. You bought that, right? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Ha! See that? We even swerved you bitches on Twitter! #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I wonder if this means that we have to saw that brand new belt in half? Mandy will not be pleased.

    @IWACreative_Parody: And that’s a rap. G’night, folks!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  4. #19764
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,605
    Blog Entries
    7
    Favorite Moment: Juno selling the low blow. She's gone so crazy she can feel mens pain ;D

    Inferno match, really enjoyed reading it

    Best Match: Personally I like the Bombshells title match, tag team turmoil and Inferno match more than any.

    Best Promo: Shaz, undoubtably. I did love the David Ryan and Smokey talk though. Brill stuff lol


    Best Piece of Booking: Getting the JBW tag team champs to join here, this pleases me. The division continues to grow.


    Best Debut *when applicable*: Iconography!


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm not really sure how I feel about Black Blooded winning the title honestly.


    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm slightly pointing to the main event but I can't say that I hate the main event cause it's a great match but I'm not really sure how I feel about this decision is all.


    Any Other Positives: I just saved 10% on my car insurance thanks to Geico.

    (Sorry. A better way of saying not that springs to mind lol)

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not that I can think of.


    Overall Show Grade: Whilst I'm shocked by the ending and unsure about it the overall pay-per-view is pretty damn good.

    I won't say this is the best IWA has had cause I don't believe that but I enjoyed it and it was solid. A -
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #19765
    Well, I did not expect that twitter handle. :3
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #19766
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    AJ Dixon's twitter name is @PrimetimeAJD

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  7. #19767
    Oscar Layman's twitter is @OscarWho, and yes, I did just make that up originally, with no help, from anyone.

     
    Feedback WILL DEFINITELY come tomorrow.

    @OscarWho: Both have weird personalities, both turn baddie on the same night. You'd think Juno would be original... #SUCKIT #DBG

  8. #19768
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,224
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
     

    @IWACreative_Parody: The great thing about @KyoSOTY is that you don’t have to tell him how good he is. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: The bad thing about @KyoSOTY is that he is going to tell you how good he is. All...the...time. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: Captain Amazing – more over than most of the roster and he hasn’t set foot in a ring yet. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: If we’re gonna bury Captain Amazing, we’re gonna need a bigger shovel. #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: So the ref done the count, but is not in a position of authority to make a final decision. You bought that, right? #DBG

    @IWACreative_Parody: I wonder if this means that we have to saw that brand new belt in half? Mandy will not be pleased.

    Literally the funniest tweets I have ever read.

    I've highlighted my favourites but all of them were hilarious.

    I want you to do this EVERY show from now on.

  9. #19769
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Favorite Moment: Juno selling the low blow. She's gone so crazy she can feel mens pain ;D

    Inferno match, really enjoyed reading it

    Best Match: Personally I like the Bombshells title match, tag team turmoil and Inferno match more than any.

    Best Promo: Shaz, undoubtably. I did love the David Ryan and Smokey talk though. Brill stuff lol


    Best Piece of Booking: Getting the JBW tag team champs to join here, this pleases me. The division continues to grow.


    Best Debut *when applicable*: Iconography!


    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm not really sure how I feel about Black Blooded winning the title honestly.


    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I'm slightly pointing to the main event but I can't say that I hate the main event cause it's a great match but I'm not really sure how I feel about this decision is all.


    Any Other Positives: I just saved 10% on my car insurance thanks to Geico.

    (Sorry. A better way of saying not that springs to mind lol)

    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not that I can think of.


    Overall Show Grade: Whilst I'm shocked by the ending and unsure about it the overall pay-per-view is pretty damn good.

    I won't say this is the best IWA has had cause I don't believe that but I enjoyed it and it was solid. A -
    Thanks, Van. Appreciate it.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  10. #19770
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,822
    Ok, those tweets were fucking hilarious. Benny, those need to be freakin weekly
    Profile Un-Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.