Page 195 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 245 295 695 1195 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 22796
  1. #1941
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah I like to see you cement me.
    Israel: What is wrong with you, you talk like you have recieved to many blows to the head.... I dont want to make it worse.... nah I do
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  2. #1942
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Attachment 3492

    Brock: You see me? I'm the definition of a beast. So you better watch your mouth. Also, the shit I smell, hear, and see is you and where your career is going.
    Ace Note: No. I don't don't need to "watch my mouth". You're not in charge here. You're a wrestler just like everyone else is. You're no ringmaster; you're nothing more than that opening act and the day you stick your head too far down the lion's gullet and have darkness eclipse you, no one's gonna give a damn except for the lion since all he had to chew on from your head was an empty skull. No meat. No substance, just like you.


  3. #1943
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: No. I don't don't need to "watch my mouth". You're not in charge here. You're a wrestler just like everyone else is. You're no ringmaster; you're nothing more than that opening act and the day you stick your head too far down the lion's gullet and have darkness eclipse you, no one's gonna give a damn except for the lion since all he had to chew on from your head was an empty skull. No meat. No substance, just like you.
    Brock: Hahaha. Kid, you make me laugh. I will never get steal. Hell, even the internet loves me and they really hate.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #1944
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Attachment 3492

    Brock: You see me? I'm the definition of a beast. So you better watch your mouth. Also, the shit I smell, hear, and see is you and where your career is going.
    Divine: More like the definition of a monkey
     

  5. #1945
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: More like the definition of a monkey
    Brock: Oh look everyone it's Head Monkey himself.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #1946
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Hahaha. Kid, you make me laugh. I will never get steal. Hell, even the internet loves me and they really hate.
    Ace Note: I make you laugh, huh? Step up to me again and you'll get hurt. You have no idea what kind of life I've had to live and no, I don't need someone playing the world's smallest violin or an iron shoulder to cry on. No. All I need is the ring and buffoons like you in it so I can show you what an ex-circus acrobat can really do.


  7. #1947
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I make you laugh, huh? Step up to me again and you'll get hurt. You have no idea what kind of life I've had to live and no, I don't need someone playing the world's smallest violin or an iron shoulder to cry on. No. All I need is the ring and buffoons like you in it so I can show you what an ex-circus acrobat can really do.
    Brock: Awwww. You had a hard life growing. Who cares? We all go through shit in life and we need to move on. So, don't use that as an excuse why you are what you are now.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #1948
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Awwww. You had a hard life growing. Who cares? We all go through shit in life and we need to move on. So, don't use that as an excuse why you are what you are now.
    Ace Note: I think I mentioned not needing a shoulder to cry on, did I not? And why would I need to conjure up an excuse to explain my personality when no one presented any objections against my demeanor? You need to get those apples and oranges straightened out. Bitch be trippin'.


  9. #1949
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    So working on coloring and editing the show now. I will say this though, the main event, with each entrant, won't include the music, mainly because there are over 30 entrants, so taking the time to add it for each, would take a bit, and I told the gf I'd be done at midnight. So just a heads up ya'll!
     

  10. #1950
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I think I mentioned not needing a shoulder to cry on, did I not? And why would I need to conjure up an excuse to explain my personality when no one presented any objections against my demeanor? You need to get those apples and oranges straightened out. Bitch be trippin'.
    Brock: Oh great. Now you are trying to act hip and young.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.