Page 194 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 694 1194 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Sure you will make an impact here IWA. *Starts laughing.*
    Israel: Laughing at a fellow competitor, Well Brock I may just say hello to you in person and see if we can arrange to knock that smile of your square shaped head
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Laughing at a fellow competitor, Well Brock I may just say hello to you in person and see if we can arrange to knock that smile of your square shaped head
    Brock: I think we haven't met. I'm Brock F'n Edwards. And I'm an ass-kicker. So, try to bring it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: I think we haven't met. I'm Brock F'n Edwards. And I'm an ass-kicker. So, try to bring it.
    Ace Note: Don't forget a nut-kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Don't forget a nut-kicker.
    Brock: I prefer children killer.

Israel: Nice to meet the man behind the infamous kick, My name is Israel Pamich and my arse is perfectly fine the way it is so I assure you there will be no arse kicking although after I teach you a little humility and Integrity there may be a lil arse kissing
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar

Two Of A Kind
    PWR Tag Team

Israel: Nice to meet the man behind the infamous kick, My name is Israel Pamich and my arse is perfectly fine the way it is so I assure you there will be no arse kicking although after I teach you a little humility and Integrity there may be a lil arse kissing
    Brock: Are you Sheamus now? Also, the only one kissing some ass will be you. And you can bet on it.

Brock: Are you Sheamus now? Also, the only one kissing some ass will be you. And you can bet on it.
    Israel: No I am not sheamus, if your ignorant behavior wasnt stopping you from absorbing information you would well know that I am Israel Pamich, The One Man Dynasty... Mr Integrity... Brutal Strength in poetic motion and the man that will soon be having a nice little meeting with you.

Enjoy Lost cause, because you just cemented yours
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar

Two Of A Kind
    PWR Tag Team

Blog Entries
    Brock: I prefer children killer.
    Ace Note: A child murderer? Wow, man. That's soooooooo hardcore. I guess you take your shots of milk distilled? Tell me what else you do in your spare time, eh tough guy? You watch jewelry telethons? Huh? You ride a bike without a helmet? You don't wipe after you've dropped a deuce? I'm leaning toward the last one since what I'm smelling is either a massive case of B.O. or the diarrhea that keeps coming out every time you flap those black gums of yours.

Israel: No I am not sheamus, if your ignorant behavior wasnt stopping you from absorbing information you would well know that I am Israel Pamich, The One Man Dynasty... Mr Integrity... Brutal Strength in poetic motion and the man that will soon be having a nice little meeting with you.

Enjoy Lost cause, because you just cemented yours
    Brock: Yeah I like to see you cement me.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: A child murderer? Wow, man. That's soooooooo hardcore. I guess you take your shots of milk distilled? Tell me what else you do in your spare time, eh tough guy? You watch jewelry telethons? Huh? You ride a bike without a helmet? You don't wipe after you've dropped a deuce? I'm leaning toward the last one since what I'm smelling is either a massive case of B.O. or the diarrhea that keeps coming out every time you flap those black gums of yours.
    method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=8A9C315E-1D09-6BFC-E5B22E7865DD9159.jpg

Brock: You see me? I'm the definition of a beast. So you better watch your mouth. Also, the shit I smell, hear, and see is you and where your career is going.