Page 1910 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 910 1410 1810 1860 190019081909191019111912 1920 1960 2010 ... LastLast
Results 19,091 to 19,100 of 22796
  1. #19091
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Been around awhile but, they are now back again

    You like Nirvana??
    Well yeah, everybody likes a little Nirvana. They did get extremely overrated after Cobain's death however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #19092
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Well yeah, everybody likes a little Nirvana. They did get extremely overrated after Cobain's death however.
    Love them, he died to on my mums birthday when she was pregnant with me..Fun Facts
    How so?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #19093
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    That's what I've been doing actually. I've been listening to some tracks.
    Macklemore is one of the only rappers I listen to.

    I listen to Eminem, Pitbull (Oldschool Pitbull, not his new shit), Roy Jones Jr. and Bad Meets Evil every now and then, but rarely.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #19094
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,803
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Macklemore is one of the only rappers I listen to.

    I listen to Eminem, Pitbull (Oldschool Pitbull, not his new shit), Roy Jones Jr. and Bad Meets Evil every now and then, but rarely.
    I listen to all types of rap, but lyrical is my favorite.


  5. #19095
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Shaz do yourself a favor mate; Listen to these two songs.



    YES! YES! YES! Made. My. Day. Thank. You. I. Should. Stop using full stops huh?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #19096
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Love them, he died to on my mums birthday when she was pregnant with me..Fun Facts
    How so?
    They got glorified for being musical geniuses when in actuality a lot of their songs are mediocre at best. If Cobain would have lived, his lyrics would've started making even less sense than what they did and Grohl would've left to do the Foo Fighters anyway. Who knows what would've happened then, but Kurt would've went to rehab (if he didn't just kill himself/get murdered later than what he did) and maybe either kept with Nirvana or would've went solo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #19097
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Macklemore>All
    It has to ne said that Macklemore's album is a very clever album. It is really good.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #19098
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    They got glorified for being musical geniuses when in actuality a lot of their songs are mediocre at best. If Cobain would have lived, his lyrics would've started making even less sense than what they did and Grohl would've left to do the Foo Fighters anyway. Who knows what would've happened then, but Kurt would've went to rehab (if he didn't just kill himself/get murdered later than what he did) and maybe either kept with Nirvana or would've went solo.
    I am a big fan tbh but, I agree that the music may have not continued to be very strong and Dave Grohl is an exceptional musician and he will always be Nirvana in his heart I think...

    If he had of cleaned up his act which he wanted to do, he would have went solo


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #19099
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Shaz do yourself a favor mate; Listen to these two songs.



    The second one is brilliant.

  10. #19100
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    They are a band who got really big in the 90s after grunge exploded.
    Oh okay and is grunge still popular now?
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Been around awhile but, they are now back again

    You like Nirvana??
    Alright, got it

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.