Page 191 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 911411811891901911921932012412916911191 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, if you haven't filled out the prediction contest, be sure to do so, you will have like 2 hrs to fill it out. So do it!
    Already done good sir, there's 5 dollars in it for you if my results mysteriously come true at a rate of 100%!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Quoted for the truth, I questioned the use of such racially motivated words in an IC sense with a mod once and was told there was nothing he could do as the purpose of the word wasn't being used in a particular context. Suffice to say any report to any mod about the word 'retarded' I hope would receive the same level of diplomacy. Even if this wasn't the case, then as Des says there have been worse things said that have gone unpunished.
    IC'ing? What's that.

I joke, of course. Just in case anyone does decide to read anything that TTC and I have written. I love that kid really. Look:

*Grabs the KY Jelly*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    IC'ing? What's that.

I joke, of course. Just in case anyone does decide to read anything that TTC and I have written. I love that kid really. Look:

*Grabs the KY Jelly*
    Hey! Let K2Jelly go! We don't need you rubbing him on TTC...oh..wait...you said KY Jelly....never mind

Anyways, working on the show, maybe, just maybe, it will be up tonight

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: IWA, huh? Let's just hope that this place isn't like the last big top I've had the displeasure to know.

Okay, finally home. Will work on that promo right now.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, if you haven't filled out the prediction contest, be sure to do so, you will have like 2 hrs to fill it out. So do it!
    Pay me to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: IWA, huh? Let's just hope that this place isn't like the last big top I've had the displeasure to know.
    Brock: Great. Another new guy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Great. Another new guy.
    Ace Note: *sigh* Look, buddy. I'm just gonna get this out of the way, I'm really not in the mood for this right now, 'kay? We both know how it's gonna go down. I talk back to you, you claim how since I'm the "newbie", I have to pay my dues and eat my vitamins and clean my nose up and "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah" and that I basically don't have the right to talk to you like that despite probably not doing a goddamn thing yourself. Then, I retort to you with a snarky comeback. Since you're most likely insecure behind those big walls of muscles and hollow skull, you'll get offended and try to pick a fight with me while holding tears back and I decide to humor you and beat the living crap out of you. You then, pick your bleeding ass up, whine to Smokey, he bottlefeeds you until you shut the fuck up and then you limp out of his office like you had a train ran on you. Let's avoid all of that right now with you walking away and never talking to me again.

Ace Note: *sigh* Look, buddy. I'm just gonna get this out of the way, I'm really not in the mood for this right now, 'kay? We both know how it's gonna go down. I talk back to you, you claim how since I'm the "newbie", I have to pay my dues and eat my vitamins and clean my nose up and "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah" and that I basically don't have the right to talk to you like that despite probably not doing a goddamn thing yourself. Then, I retort to you with a snarky comeback. Since you're most likely insecure behind those big walls of muscles and hollow skull, you'll get offended and try to pick a fight with me while holding tears back and I decide to humor you and beat the living crap out of you. You then, pick your bleeding ass up, whine to Smokey, he bottlefeeds you until you shut the fuck up and then you limp out of his office like you had a train ran on you. Let's avoid all of that right now with you walking away and never talking to me again.
    Brock: Not exactly.

*Brock then quickly kicks Ace in the groin.*

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I like this guy.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy