Page 1897 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 897 1397 1797 1847 188718951896189718981899 1907 1947 1997 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,970 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Jesus Christ, woman! You some kind of masochist? :/
    Aye that is me

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Sunday Night Chaos

Storyline Development: I suppose we can give this honor to Shaz for proving that he's not going to be the third wheel in his championship match.

Character Development: Despite the fact that I don't dig the whole face paint thing, Juno showed the most character development out of anyone for the night so she deserves some recognition.

Best Feud: For right now, the three way feud between Adonis, Shaz and Kyojin.

Worst Feud: ​Black/Wells. Nothing's really all that interesting with this feud so far. Great promos, no doubt but it's not really enough.

Best Promo: Dixon/Athena, especially Dixon.

Worst Promo: ​No bad promos this week.

Parts That Excelled: BTB getting pushed around. Pretty funny stuff. I always enjoy a jobber beating since I'm sure that's the only role BTB serves right now. Also, nice promo work between PP and Vivica, Adonis & Hawk/Ace.

Parts Needing Improvement:

-Sorry if this comes across as a nitpick but I didn't like how Mike Hawk came out to the ring along with Pisces Pink and Shaz. Mike purposefully avoids the light as much as he can and he usually just stays up in the rafters. Maybe, instead of coming out with them, you could've had the cameras point to the rafters where Mike should be hanging out. I think this makes even more sense when you realize that when Hawk confronts Ace in the ring later on, he doesn't just walk out to the ring like it doesn't mean anything.

-No promo from Frewin. I wish we could've known a little bit about this guy before Death by Glory

Overall Experience: It wasn’t a bad homecoming show but I felt that even with Adonis’ promo and Shaz’s promo, more could’ve been done to hype up the world title match in particular. This show gets a B overall.

Blog Entries
    Thanks K2.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Okay, I should have my feedback up either tomorrow, or Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Okay, I should have my feedback up either tomorrow, or Monday.
    Did WF get up with you about me and you and him and a bucket of marshmallow fluff?

i'll have my feedback up when i'm settled in here at work.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Give me marsh mallows!!!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Okay, just read the show... AGAIN! I enjoyed it so much that I read it once at work, and once when I got back. Here's my feedback...

For a "go home" show, I really enjoyed this, found it chock full of good stuff. From the beginning, I really liked the way that all of the locker room was assembled around the ring. I know it sounds like a small detail, but to me this emphasized that (a) the segment was big and important, and (b) I actually pictured seeing all of the locker room there, and it made it seem more real to me.

Really getting into the Athena/AJ Dixon drama. I like how it's the fallout from the end of the Infection (as we knew it at least) and how it seems to be defining the direction for Athena and Dixon. I especially like the venom that Dixon is showing - and can't wait to see just how far he is willing to go.

Thrilled to see Kaige Chamberlain join the ranks of IWA! I really love his character, big fan of the Asshole Among Assholes, looking forward to seeing what he does here in IWA.

Yes, I know this is biased, but I'm very happy to see that Pisces and Vivica still have plenty of hate for one another going into DBG... I will never get tired of two unbalanced chicks going to war I guess Even though Vivica still kinda creeps me out.

Never get tired of seeing Malcom Adonis get his groove on. There are actually times I get jealous of the guy.

I really appreciate the emotion put into the Ace Note/Mike Hawk promo. I dig the dichotomy: Ace Note pouring his heart out and daring the demon to step into the light; Mike Hawk peeling away Note's courage and stalking him from the shadows.

And then there was the main event. This was pure awesome candy to me. All of it. Sorry, I can't pick out a highlight spot or anything from it - I just loved it all. FUCKING. DELICIOUS.

For me, this was the perfect match to set the stage for Death By Glory. Kudos to everyone for being a part of this!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Okay, just read the show... AGAIN! I enjoyed it so much that I read it once at work, and once when I got back. Here's my feedback...

For a "go home" show, I really enjoyed this, found it chock full of good stuff. From the beginning, I really liked the way that all of the locker room was assembled around the ring. I know it sounds like a small detail, but to me this emphasized that (a) the segment was big and important, and (b) I actually pictured seeing all of the locker room there, and it made it seem more real to me.

Really getting into the Athena/AJ Dixon drama. I like how it's the fallout from the end of the Infection (as we knew it at least) and how it seems to be defining the direction for Athena and Dixon. I especially like the venom that Dixon is showing - and can't wait to see just how far he is willing to go.

Thrilled to see Kaige Chamberlain join the ranks of IWA! I really love his character, big fan of the Asshole Among Assholes, looking forward to seeing what he does here in IWA.

Yes, I know this is biased, but I'm very happy to see that Pisces and Vivica still have plenty of hate for one another going into DBG... I will never get tired of two unbalanced chicks going to war I guess Even though Vivica still kinda creeps me out.

Never get tired of seeing Malcom Adonis get his groove on. There are actually times I get jealous of the guy.

I really appreciate the emotion put into the Ace Note/Mike Hawk promo. I dig the dichotomy: Ace Note pouring his heart out and daring the demon to step into the light; Mike Hawk peeling away Note's courage and stalking him from the shadows.

And then there was the main event. This was pure awesome candy to me. All of it. Sorry, I can't pick out a highlight spot or anything from it - I just loved it all. FUCKING. DELICIOUS.

For me, this was the perfect match to set the stage for Death By Glory. Kudos to everyone for being a part of this!
    Thanks for the compliments man!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Thanks for the compliments man!
    Your promos have bee better ever since the change in creative meant you were given a better direction and storyline to go with. So ludos to you and the guys on creative.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

It's time to read Chaos! I will give my review once I am done

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones