Page 1882 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 882 1382 1782 1832 187218801881188218831884 1892 1932 1982 ... LastLast
Results 18,811 to 18,820 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Extremely Lethal, I have to warn you. Rymac and D-boy mess around no longer. At death by glory we put down our beers and enter that cage with one goal in mind. We will defeat you and earn the right to battle against this company's very best tag team. Let it be known that the pardy still and will always believe... they have the cure for that infection.
    Venomous: Warn us all you want D-Boy, but you messed with the wrong chemists. Insult us, insult our work, but you will pay. Death By Glory is the last round of testing, and when it is all said and done, the one outcome as a result will be Extremely Lethal winning.

Carbon: You say you'll put down the beers, and thats good for the both of us. For you, you enter with a clear mind and body, but when we are done with you, the feeling you will have will make you wish you did come drunk, because the pain will be so severe. And for us, well we will use it to celebrate.

Venomous: Then we get back to work... because science is the only way to cure an infection!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Venomous: Warn us all you want D-Boy, but you messed with the wrong chemists. Insult us, insult our work, but you will pay. Death By Glory is the last round of testing, and when it is all said and done, the one outcome as a result will be Extremely Lethal winning.

Carbon: You say you'll put down the beers, and thats good for the both of us. For you, you enter with a clear mind and body, but when we are done with you, the feeling you will have will make you wish you did come drunk, because the pain will be so severe. And for us, well we will use it to celebrate.

Venomous: Then we get back to work... because science is the only way to cure an infection!
    D-Boy: My poor naive little friends. The cure will always be brought to you by none other than the pardy. If you want to inflict pain on Rymac and myself good. We love it. We are going to thirst on your energy and dig down deep to beat you boys. You think you're good but we know we're great. You're both nothing but second rate. Perpetual b-listers. D-boy and Rymac have no ceiling, we're heading to the top of IWA.

You think a couple hours behind a microscope taught you anything about a man thirty for success? You might want to search for a new conquest. IWA's tag team division is ours. We will make our mark by bruising not only your bodies but your souls and egos. You think that we need beer to suffer threw pain, but you're wrong. We are grown men that love to fight... we love nothing more than receiving a beat down, as long as we get to inflict more pain on whoever was dumb enough to put it on us. At Death By Glory Extremely Lethal, you have found your road block. You might have had no problem getting scholarships but this number one contender spot belongs to us. This isn't a place for scholars it's a place for white collar men. Men who work their asses off and like to drink a cold beer. That's why at Death By Glory we have no other choice than to boot your teeth down your throat. Better hope your dentist is a miracle worker.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Even though it was stopped, I'm saying this now and no one replies to this either.

If anything else is said about Bear, good or bad, you're booted from IWA. He is gone, it is over. Yes, he is my friend but whats done is done. Time to move on and drop it completely.

Just posting this now because I know more people will say something.
    Bumping to protect people who might not have seen it on the bottom of the last page

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

D-Boy: My poor naive little friends. The cure will always be brought to you by none other than the pardy. If you want to inflict pain on Rymac and myself good. We love it. We are going to thirst on your energy and dig down deep to beat you boys. You think you're good but we know we're great. You're both nothing but second rate. Perpetual b-listers. D-boy and Rymac have no ceiling, we're heading to the top of IWA.

You think a couple hours behind a microscope taught you anything about a man thirty for success? You might want to search for a new conquest. IWA's tag team division is ours. We will make our mark by bruising not only your bodies but your souls and egos. You think that we need beer to suffer threw pain, but you're wrong. We are grown men that love to fight... we love nothing more than receiving a beat down, as long as we get to inflict more pain on whoever was dumb enough to put it on us. At Death By Glory Extremely Lethal, you have found your road block. You might have had no problem getting scholarships but this number one contender spot belongs to us. This isn't a place for scholars it's a place for white collar men. Men who work their asses off and like to drink a cold beer. That's why at Death By Glory we have no other choice than to boot your teeth down your throat. Better hope your dentist is a miracle worker.
    Venomous: Look our dentist, he can fix our teeth all day, but we aren't the ones who will need a miracle worker, you both are going to need that miracle.

Carbon: We informed everyone that I am made of steel, and the steel is made of me. That is where I belong, that is my... no our home. Not the chemistry lab... no, the ring is our home. A beatdown is what you want, then you got lucky, because that is exactly what you are going to get. You are going to realize as soon as you step in that ring and the cage surrounds us, you made a bad decision to mess with us. Inside the Steel Cage, there is no place to run or hide.

Venomous: We were built to mix with outside elements, and our intellect, the stuff that made us scholars, will help us beat you. You are going to learn to respect us as both chemists and wrestlers, and if we have to beat that respect into you, then so be it. But after we are done, the only list you will be on, is the list in the ER room

Blog Entries
    Venomous: Look our dentist, he can fix our teeth all day, but we aren't the ones who will need a miracle worker, you both are going to need that miracle.

Carbon: We informed everyone that I am made of steel, and the steel is made of me. That is where I belong, that is my... no our home. Not the chemistry lab... no, the ring is our home. A beatdown is what you want, then you got lucky, because that is exactly what you are going to get. You are going to realize as soon as you step in that ring and the cage surrounds us, you made a bad decision to mess with us. Inside the Steel Cage, there is no place to run or hide.

Venomous: We were built to mix with outside elements, and our intellect, the stuff that made us scholars, will help us beat you. You are going to learn to respect us as both chemists and wrestlers, and if we have to beat that respect into you, then so be it. But after we are done, the only list you will be on, is the list in the ER room
    D-Boy: No! Your inanity stops here. You have no chance to do anything against the two men who call themselves the pardy. Do you want to know why Venomous and Carbon? It's because we are the life of this place, we are the life of the pardy. You boyz are nothing. You're a group of nerds that claim to have ability in that ring. Let me set the record straight, you have nothing. You are not better than D-boy nor are you better than Rymac.

For venom to affect us it has to be able to bite down on us. Venomous, it's going to be a pain in the ass to try to turn around and bite us when we are shoving your face into nothing but steel. Fight all you like to insert your venom into our veins but even then, the pardy is the remedy.

Carbon, you might like the metaphor that steel is you and you are steel but you are nothing like steel. Your a punk ass scientist that studied chemicals not the art of war. So shut your face or bring it bitch.

You boys might believe that you have a correct hypothesis but every time you do, we change the damn experiment. David Ryan did you a favor by putting you in a cage with the pardy because after Death By Glory, you boys can sit on your couches on medical leave.
    #TeamGeeky

D-Boy: No! Your inanity stops here. You have no chance to do anything against the two men who call themselves the pardy. Do you want to know why Venomous and Carbon? It's because we are the life of this place, we are the life of the pardy. You boyz are nothing. You're a group of nerds that claim to have ability in that ring. Let me set the record straight, you have nothing. You are not better than D-boy nor are you better than Rymac.

For venom to affect us it has to be able to bite down on us. Venomous, it's going to be a pain in the ass to try to turn around and bite us when we are shoving your face into nothing but steel. Fight all you like to insert your venom into our veins but even then, the pardy is the remedy.

Carbon, you might like the metaphor that steel is you and you are steel but you are nothing like steel. Your a punk ass scientist that studied chemicals not the art of war. So shut your face or bring it bitch.

You boys might believe that you have a correct hypothesis but every time you do, we change the damn experiment. David Ryan did you a favor by putting you in a cage with the pardy because after Death By Glory, you boys can sit on your couches on medical leave.
    Venomous: We claim to have ability in ring? Excuse me, but last time I checked, the series is tied 3 to 3, so if we have no ability in this ring, then that means you don't either.

Carbon: And you keep saying you are the life of the party, yes parTy, but when you are at a party, aren't you supposed to be popular? Every time we are out in that ring it seems to me they like us more, but as you said we are a couple of nerds, so nobody could like us.

Venomous: And you can make fun of our names, but it won't be so funny when I strike you with a Snake Attack, or he hits you with the Carbon Footprint. Look this match at Death By Glory... its an experiment, for both of us... and experiments are something we specialize in. And when we experiment, and we mix with steel, the equation always renders the same outcome... Pardy Boyz losing!

Blog Entries
    Venomous: We claim to have ability in ring? Excuse me, but last time I checked, the series is tied 3 to 3, so if we have no ability in this ring, then that means you don't either.

Carbon: And you keep saying you are the life of the party, yes parTy, but when you are at a party, aren't you supposed to be popular? Every time we are out in that ring it seems to me they like us more, but as you said we are a couple of nerds, so nobody could like us.

Venomous: And you can make fun of our names, but it won't be so funny when I strike you with a Snake Attack, or he hits you with the Carbon Footprint. Look this match at Death By Glory... its an experiment, for both of us... and experiments are something we specialize in. And when we experiment, and we mix with steel, the equation always renders the same outcome... Pardy Boyz losing!
    D-Boy: Strike all you like because when we chop of the snakes head it's powers become neutralized. We have lead yet to trail in this series and I'll be the first to admit that at times we take you a bit too lightly. Those days are over. We put down our beers and tied up our boots a bit tighter, we are not losing to two dweebs.

We don't need those fickle fans to love us. We have our own place to pardy. Those fans are your weakness. You try to embrace their energy but we just accept them for what they are. Nothing but simple minded fools paying to see a blood sport. But we will give them what they want at Death By Glory. We will rake your face across the steel cage. We will bust you open.

Always remember that at some points your time at the pardy must end. At Death By Glory your time with the pardy will end. Big ben will ring as the pardy reigns supreme
    #TeamGeeky

D-Boy: Strike all you like because when we chop of the snakes head it's powers become neutralized. We have lead yet to trail in this series and I'll be the first to admit that at times we take you a bit too lightly. Those days are over. We put down our beers and tied up our boots a bit tighter, we are not losing to two dweebs.

We don't need those fickle fans to love us. We have our own place to pardy. Those fans are your weakness. You try to embrace their energy but we just accept them for what they are. Nothing but simple minded fools paying to see a blood sport. But we will give them what they want at Death By Glory. We will rake your face across the steel cage. We will bust you open.

Always remember that at some points your time at the pardy must end. At Death By Glory your time with the pardy will end. Big ben will ring as the pardy reigns supreme
    Venomous: Great point... yes we haven't lead in this series yet, but that'll make the story that much better. I can see it now, the headlines will read..."Extremely Lethal wins... and Pardy Boyz chokes... and not on alcohol."

Carbon: Look... all this talk... its cheap, like your beer. Death By Glory we step into a cage, and we are going to mix your flesh with steel. See you then.

OOC: Got to go.

Blog Entries
    Venomous: Great point... yes we haven't lead in this series yet, but that'll make the story that much better. I can see it now, the headlines will read..."Extremely Lethal wins... and Pardy Boyz chokes... and not on alcohol."

Carbon: Look... all this talk... its cheap, like your beer. Death By Glory we step into a cage, and we are going to mix your flesh with steel. See you then.

OOC: Got to go.
    Good IC'ing with you man.

D-Boy: You are right, your talk might be cheap but my talk is verbal gold. Come Death By Glory, I will be one half of the new number one contenders. Like it or not Extremely Lethal.
    #TeamGeeky

I'm sure he'll read this stuff and make an alt account to tell us how stupid we are... I'm going to stop posting about this issue out of respect for IWA's creative team and members... But I just want to say, I hope all will be well in the world of IWA even with the drama of it's creator.
    Co-Creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Even though it was stopped, I'm saying this now and no one replies to this either.

If anything else is said about Bear, good or bad, you're booted from IWA. He is gone, it is over. Yes, he is my friend but whats done is done. Time to move on and drop it completely.

Just posting this now because I know more people will say something.
    This is the right way to handle this situation. Well done Vand. I'm going to say something though.

Bear is finished here on eWN and yes he may have been the co-creator of IWA but he hasn't been part of it for a few months. Sure, we had Chris Divine and his new tag team set to return/debut soon but he wasn't ACTUALLY part of the fed in a few months. Now Bear is a friend to me but he has acted really badly. But IWA will be fine.

We've got a hell of a creative team without Bear and the show will go on.

Plus the guy in charge now is a hell of a lot better.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion