Page 1852 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 852 1352 1752 1802 184218501851185218531854 1862 1902 1952 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,520 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Hey Darius, quit your bitching to Mr.Ryan! Its a shame our Endurance Champ can't handle a loss...
    Darius: Its a shame you can't win cleanly, you little prick. I'm going to whoop your pathetic ass come Death By Glory, I may even bring along my trusty bag.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Chaos

Storyline Development: Adonis vs Kyojin vs Shaz. The added stipulation makes for an interesting dynamic. Smart money is on Kyojin to win, but I think adonis wins it. He proved he is gold in his feud with Shining, and I think he deserves a chance to shine.

Character Development:
    Mr Torture. I like what Grind is doing, and seeing this character unfold. Perfect person for Slayde to feud with.

Best Feud: Shaz vs Adonis vs Kyojin

Worst Feud: ​Can't really say there is one

Best Promo: Adonis/Kyojin/Shaz with Torture/Slayde right behind

Worst Promo: Tie between Domino and James. Just two guys that don't really pop for me.

Parts That Excelled: Kairo's promo, Wells promo, Hawks promo, The Dixon and Athena promo, great stuff

Parts Needing Improvement: Sugar and Spice. I like the idea and gimmick, there just needs to be more with the promo.

Overall Experience: A good show, I'd say a B

Guys, I'm having a mental blank. Was the NoL prediction contest results ever calculated?

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Dixon owning athena

Best Match:Main event

Best Promo: To me it was clearly Hawk... I'd go as far as to say that Hawk Vs Note might be the feud that I am looking forward to the most in IWA... both men deliver and WF gave us a reason to believe that trend will continue.

Best Piece of Booking: Juno beating down sugar and spice... It's good to see her act more dominate again to me.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Kairo's promo deserves a mention here I think.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: not really

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:Nothing worth really noting.

Any Other Positives: Opening promo was great... Ending scene was freaking awesome.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): no

Overall Show Grade: B
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Chaos

Storyline Development: Adonis vs Kyojin vs Shaz. The added stipulation makes for an interesting dynamic. Smart money is on Kyojin to win, but I think adonis wins it. He proved he is gold in his feud with Shining, and I think he deserves a chance to shine.

Character Development:
    Mr Torture. I like what Grind is doing, and seeing this character unfold. Perfect person for Slayde to feud with.

Best Feud: Shaz vs Adonis vs Kyojin

Worst Feud: ​Can't really say there is one

Best Promo: Adonis/Kyojin/Shaz with Torture/Slayde right behind

Worst Promo: Tie between Domino and James. Just two guys that don't really pop for me.

Parts That Excelled: Kairo's promo, Wells promo, Hawks promo, The Dixon and Athena promo, great stuff

Parts Needing Improvement: Sugar and Spice. I like the idea and gimmick, there just needs to be more with the promo.

Overall Experience: A good show, I'd say a B
    More what with the promo?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    More what with the promo?
    more substance. something to sink my teeth into when im reading

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    more substance. something to sink my teeth into when im reading
    I see where you are coming from there...

They kind of remind me of the bellas a bit at times... I do like the gimmick and GG is doing a good job... I do think when she gets totally behind the gimmick though and really gets into a zone that these divas have a chance to be great.
    #BeJelly

Thinking about it, a Black Angel vs 'Hawk's Nest' Mike Hawk would be magical.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

All right same deal as the WWE fed. I'm behind on reviews so I'm playing catch up. This is the first of 3 to cover the previous Chaos, last Revolution and this latest Chaos so enjoy.

Favorite Moment: Seeing the champion and contenders open the show. Immediately puts the focus around the IWA World Heavyweight Championship and that's always a great thing.

Best Piece of Booking: Matt Black challenging Wells. Shows Black got some back bone and isn't afraid to face Wells. A good decision to help push Black in the right direction.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really.

Best Match: Kyo vs Adonis. Great feel to it. Plus the finish was great.

Best Promo: That goes to 3. Dixon, Note and Vivica. All very great promos.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just the Amon one but that was changed in the discussion to the new and better name Amun-Ra. So how he adapt to that change and drives himself to be a sttar in IWA will be interesting to see.

Any Final Positives: Seeing Kairo debut. Slayde/Torture segment.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 06-03-2013 at 01:32 AM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Favorite Moment: The Captain Amazing segment. Laugh out loud moments in that one.

Best Piece of Booking: Having the champs (Infection) defend in a triple threat match. Will give them a very great challenge to make their reign that muh more prestigious.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Using the same video match for two straight shows. Rhodes vs Booker T was used in Chaos for the Kyo-Adonis match and in Rev. for the Diamond-Layman match. Sure it was just coincidence but that should be avoided for future instances.

Best Match: Main Event. Punk is looking amazing and could walk out out as the new champ after the PPV. The results of his win....Blood vs Black!!! Gonna be amazing, I can feel it.

Best Promo: Opener. All teams are giving awesome promos. All deserve to be where they are.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really.

Any Final Positives: Pardy Boyz vs Extremly Lethal, hoping that final match happens soon. Seeing the tag champs win both their singles matches. Shows what a true power tag team they are, given that they are such amazing singles talents on their own.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope.

Overall Show Grade: A
    Last edited by S.E. Zero; 06-03-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up