Page 1848 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 848 1348 1748 1798 183818461847184818491850 1858 1898 1948 ... LastLast
Results 18,471 to 18,480 of 22796
    Show is almost ready, I'm hoping I can post it tonight. Just waiting on one thing and it'll be all set!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I don't look to put you away like I did with everyone else, I am just looking to reunite you with your dear old brother. Life is very cruel Note, especially when fate takes the wrong brother's livelihood away and his only brother abandons him shortly thereafter.
    Ace Note: Shut your damn mouth, Hawk. You don't know about me and my brother except for the fact that he got messed up. What he is to me now is none of your concern. Once you get out of the world of your mind games and out of the comfort of your cozy little nest, you'll have to come down to my level and the punches that I connect to your face are going to be real, more real than your tricks are going to do to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Show is almost ready, I'm hoping I can post it tonight. Just waiting on one thing and it'll be all set!

Fury:
    We're counting on you, Mr. Stark. Don't make me regret making you a part of the Avengers Initiative.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Shut your damn mouth, Hawk. You don't know about me and my brother except for the fact that he got messed up. What he is to me now is none of your concern. Once you get out of the world of your mind games and out of the comfort of your cozy little nest, you'll have to come down to my level and the punches that I connect to your face are going to be real, more real than your tricks are going to do to me.
    Hawk: That is the thing, I am coming down to your level. Note, you have stayed in the light long enough, each battle you have fought, your proved yourself as a competitor to everyone here and now have been given the chance at glory. Something you haven't truly had in a long time. But your problem isn't me, its the light. You have fought hard to find a place in the limelight and now that you are there, every flaw you have, every mistake you make, its all there for me to see clearly and take advantage of anytime I want. I may be champion, but that doesn't mean I want the light or center stage for the world to see me. I come down from the nest on my time, and the reason I am so dominate is because as far as you or anyone else knows, I have no weaknesses, and that illusion comes from me staying in the dark, dismantling my enemies from the shadows.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Hawk: That is the thing, I am coming down to your level. Note, you have stayed in the light long enough, each battle you have fought, your proved yourself as a competitor to everyone here and now have been given the chance at glory. Something you haven't truly had in a long time. But your problem isn't me, its the light. You have fought hard to find a place in the limelight and now that you are there, every flaw you have, every mistake you make, its all there for me to see clearly and take advantage of anytime I want. I may be champion, but that doesn't mean I want the light or center stage for the world to see me. I come down from the nest on my time, and the reason I am so dominate is because as far as you or anyone else knows, I have no weaknesses, and that illusion comes from me staying in the dark, dismantling my enemies from the shadows.
    Ace Note: No weaknesses, huh? I can think of a pretty good one if I do say so myself. And no, it's not arrogance. I find it to be more of an annoying quality trait rather than an actual weakness. No, your weakness is that you're too reliant on weaknesses yourself. You think that just because you can scout me from all angles, that means that you know what moves I'll do, what rules I play by and whats going to keep me from being 100%. The truth is, all your seeing from me are the memories that keep me from seeing this world as anything but a kettle of black. I'm blind to nothing but pain. It's all I know. But even then, these rallying fans give me the chance to see the light from time to time and if I can't beat you at your own game, that waning beam of light is what's going to guide me to the Blackout Championship.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: No weaknesses, huh? I can think of a pretty good one if I do say so myself. And no, it's not arrogance. I find it to be more of an annoying quality trait rather than an actual weakness. No, your weakness is that you're too reliant on weaknesses yourself. You think that just because you can scout me from all angles, that means that you know what moves I'll do, what rules I play by and whats going to keep me from being 100%. The truth is, all your seeing from me are the memories that keep me from seeing this world as anything but a kettle of black. I'm blind to nothing but pain. It's all I know. But even then, these rallying fans give me the chance to see the light from time to time and if I can't beat you at your own game, that waning beam of light is what's going to guide me to the Blackout Championship.
    Hawk: The Blackout title sits at the very heart of the Hawk's Nest, a place no light can or ever will penetrate. A match with me isn't like a match with Wells, Domino, Blue, Shaz, or anyone else here. I don't aim for one spot, try to break you at once with a power move or even rely on outside help or the cheers of millions to get me by. I destroy you from the inside out, by the time Death By Glory comes, you will be nothing but a shell going through the motions just waiting to be put out into the darkness.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Hawk: The Blackout title sits at the very heart of the Hawk's Nest, a place no light can or ever will penetrate. A match with me isn't like a match with Wells, Domino, Blue, Shaz, or anyone else here. I don't aim for one spot, try to break you at once with a power move or even rely on outside help or the cheers of millions to get me by. I destroy you from the inside out, by the time Death By Glory comes, you will be nothing but a shell going through the motions just waiting to be put out into the darkness.
    Ace Note: I don't intend for that to happen at all. I'm not just fighting for me, Hawk. I'm fighting for everyone who wants to see me come out of Death by Glory as someone who hasn't given up. I plan on keeping my will, my heart and my soul intact. That's the least I can do for the fans if I just so happen to lose to you and you'll find out that I'm a lot more resilient than you give me credit for once I'm able to walk out of that arena on my own two feet.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I don't intend for that to happen at all. I'm not just fighting for me, Hawk. I'm fighting for everyone who wants to see me come out of Death by Glory as someone who hasn't given up. I plan on keeping my will, my heart and my soul intact. That's the least I can do for the fans if I just so happen to lose to you and you'll find out that I'm a lot more resilient than you give me credit for once I'm able to walk out of that arena on my own two feet.
    Hawk: Pay attention tonight, because the Ultimate Aerial Predator will be making everything clear to you and any other would be star that wishes to come for my title.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Hawk: Pay attention tonight, because the Ultimate Aerial Predator will be making everything clear to you and any other would be star that wishes to come for my title.
    Ace Note: Fine by me. Do what you've gotta do, Hawk. Trust me, it won't faze me enough to keep me from coming after you title and making the Nest look like a joke.

Someone wanna do fillers for me? Show is ready and I'm compiling it as we speak

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)