Page 184 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174182183184185186 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I will say, this isn't going to just happen overnight or with one promo...but the best chance to do it would be in the Insane Asylum match, ANYBODY could win it.
    I understand that my friend I meant with my last 4 or 5 promos with the lost cause promo its an opportunity for me to seize my opporutnities and be like the top guys here who write killer promos with relative ease

also a question for you and the other users here

how do i improve my ICing, no one seems to want to IC me
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I understand that my friend I meant with my last 4 or 5 promos with the lost cause promo its an opportunity for me to seize my opporutnities and be like the top guys here who write killer promos with relative ease

There's no real need to improve your IC'ing, the best way to engage someone in IC work is to directly mention them, or just IC on top of an ongoing feud. I'm a lot better at promo work than IC work so I tend to be one of the more quiet IC members in any fed i'm in.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    There's no real need to improve your IC'ing, the best way to engage someone in IC work is to directly mention them, or just IC on top of an ongoing feud. I'm a lot better at promo work than IC work so I tend to be one of the more quiet IC members in any fed i'm in.
    Yeah I prefer to promo then IC though I do understand the need for a brand to encourage IC ing and I can see the advantages.... im struggling to engage characters and users in this area
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries

My experience with ICing, it's best that when you are on, if someone is online in the thread while you are, post an IC directed at them, and it tends to start up a conversation. As for your promos, they are really good, but Torph is right. One thing I suffered from in ICW was having 1 or 2 feuds booked for a few months, and kind of running with the other matches/feuds and changing over night. With IWA, I have stuff booked for multiple feuds, you included. Where you fall on the card/level of importance you'll have to see, but trust me, I'm liking your work Crick. You are active in the thread and delivering on promos

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    My experience with ICing, it's best that when you are on, if someone is online in the thread while you are, post an IC directed at them, and it tends to start up a conversation. As for your promos, they are really good, but Torph is right. One thing I suffered from in ICW was having 1 or 2 feuds booked for a few months, and kind of running with the other matches/feuds and changing over night. With IWA, I have stuff booked for multiple feuds, you included. Where you fall on the card/level of importance you'll have to see, but trust me, I'm liking your work Crick. You are active in the thread and delivering on promos
    Cheers for the feedback Bear and I am well aware and encouraged that you have feuds booked in advanced as that makes the shows organised, efficient and entertaining. I am by no means asking for a push and I am encouraged by your feedback regarding my promos, one question.... apart from the green light next to a name is there any way of knowing whos online?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Cheers for the feedback Bear and I am well aware and encouraged that you have feuds booked in advanced as that makes the shows organised, efficient and entertaining. I am by no means asking for a push and I am encouraged by your feedback regarding my promos, one question.... apart from the green light next to a name is there any way of knowing whos online?
    If you go to the main forums where it shows u the WWE section, TNA section, Efed Section, and all the others, at the bottom, you'll see a list of how many users and guests online, and then it tells u the name of the users on

Blog Entries
    Also you should go do the Lost Cause prediction contest. Everyone should

If you go to the main forums where it shows u the WWE section, TNA section, Efed Section, and all the others, at the bottom, you'll see a list of how many users and guests online, and then it tells u the name of the users on
    Ahh thanks a lot bud as always you are a great help
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Also you should go do the Lost Cause prediction contest. Everyone should
    Been there done that.... and ontime too
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Been there done that.... and ontime too
    Divine: Hey, Israel, Divine isn't a humble man, everyone knows that, but in Divine's eyes, you should be the Endurance Champion and not that ninja wanna be Kyojin