Page 182 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 821321721801811821831841922322826821182 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Just saying, whenever I see Gaileo in a match or promo ... All I can think of is this guy;

Do you? When writing for him, or reading matches, I think of him as a mix of Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Do you? When writing for him, or reading matches, I think of him as a mix of Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar
    Well the creatures name in that picture is Gailo :P

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Guess what boys and girls.....alll matches for the PPV are done So once I get all the promos back, the show will go up!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Guess what boys and girls.....alll matches for the PPV are done So once I get all the promos back, the show will go up!
    Great News!!!

Jackson: I don't care who thinks they are in line for the endurance title, once I get my briefcase back, I will always be in the front of the line .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Great News!!!

Jackson: I don't care who thinks they are in line for the endurance title, once I get my briefcase back, I will always be in the front of the line .
    Divine: Shut up Smith. You know you are going to be Killa's bitch at Lost Cause

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Great News!!!

Brock: If you want to settle for the endurance title than that's fine by me. However, I am going to win this Asylum match and go on to win the World Title later on.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: If you want to settle for the endurance title than that's fine by me. However, I am going to win this Asylum match and go on to win the World Title later on.
    Divine: You just pay close attention, because Divine will be pulling a double whammy. Divine will beat Blue, Divine will become the #1 contender to the Endurance Chammpionship, and Divine will win the Insane Asylum match to become #1 contender, and be the first man to hold both the Endurance Championship and IWA World Heavyweight Championship.

Blog Entries
    Oh for those that didn't notice, the sticky thread that use to be ICW is now IWA

Divine: You just pay close attention, because Divine will be pulling a double whammy. Divine will beat Blue, Divine will become the #1 contender to the Endurance Chammpionship, and Divine will win the Insane Asylum match to become #1 contender, and be the first man to hold both the Endurance Championship and IWA World Heavyweight Championship.
    Brock: Keep on dreaming.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Divine: Shut up Smith. You know you are going to be Killa's bitch at Lost Cause
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jackson: Chris, I will remember that when I see you backstage after you get your ass handed to you by Blue.

Brock, you act like that is a bad thing, I don't mind taking my time on becoming the World champion. You on the other hand are not even in the mid-card division, you sir are like Rob Terry, you need to go back down to wrestling school.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones