Page 1789 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 789128916891739177917871788178917901791179918391889 ... LastLast
Results 17,881 to 17,890 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Oh well aren't wee in need of some chocolate...PMSing hun?? I understand
    Wells: Your stupid attempts at wit are only more proving of how females don't have nor should they have brains. No wonder you're all 2nd class compared to males.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Wells....If you don't shut the fuck up, I swear to god
    Wells: Swear to God? And nothing happens. Mess with me? And you'll be a permanent fixture at the hospital you 2nd rate wannabe.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster

Forrest Erickson:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Oh, that's just comedy gold Note, really cute. Women are just people that get in the way unless they're in the bedroom or the kitchen. Don't let your one victory over me go to your empty head. You'll lose your title match, and I'll win it soon enough, and finally start ridding this god-forsaken place of rejects and talent-less people like yourself.
    Ace Note: You know, you're the second muscle-bound lummox I've had the displeasure of working with but guess what, at least the last one was way more convincing than you. Hell, he managed to put me on the shelf for a little bit. You? I barely felt anything with those wussy slams of yours. And you're going to be the Blackout Champion with that kind of offense? Yeah, I don't think so. How's about instead of choking at every opportunity that comes your way and picking fights with people who could legitimately beat you up, and I'm talking about Juno mind you, you work towards finding less ways of coming across as a little dog who's bark is worse than his bite? Maybe then people would take you more seriously.

Wells: Your stupid attempts at wit are only more proving of how females don't have nor should they have brains. No wonder you're all 2nd class compared to males.
    *Juno rolls her eyes*

Juno: Sure wee love...Why don't you run along and have a wee nap, you are awfully grumpy..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Wells: Swear to God? And nothing happens. Mess with me? And you'll be a permanent fixture at the hospital you 2nd rate wannabe.
    Jackson: Wannabe?? Wannabe!?? To fucking who, you?!? Bitch, no one wants to be you, hell, I believe you are trying to be .

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You know, you're the second muscle-bound lummox I've had the displeasure of working with but guess what, at least the last one was way more convincing than you. Hell, he managed to put me on the shelf for a little bit. You? I barely felt anything with those wussy slams of yours. And you're going to be the Blackout Champion with that kind of offense? Yeah, I don't think so. How's about instead of choking at every opportunity that comes your way and picking fights with people who could legitimately beat you up, and I'm talking about Juno mind you, you work towards finding less ways of coming across as a little dog who's bark is worse than his bite? Maybe then people would take you more seriously.
    Wells: It's almost cute how you are trying to insult me. Ace...not that you should be called that. Let's call you Note, because all you are going to be is a footnote in this industry. Listen, talk bad about my "slams" all you want, whatever helps to get you through your day. Yes, I'm going to be Blackout Champion, or is your ego blocking your eardrums? You may have a match, but that's all it takes to show what you are is a fluke, and not even close to being considered a "one-hit wonder". Call me a "little dog" if you so please, it's almost comical to see you come up with these different ways to try and hurt my feelings. But you know what they say, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. So I could be the littlest one to you, but boy oh boy I am the most dangerous. And if you want to have another go-around, I'd love to give you that chance. You can be the start of the destruction I'm going to bring here, and show to everyone that whatever you may have pulled off, was nothing more then a flash in the pan, from a nothing, and that's you Note.

OOC: It's weird ICing you when the roles are reversed when you're the face and I'm the heel...
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster

Forrest Erickson:

Blog Entries
    Jackson: Wannabe?? Wannabe!?? To fucking who, you?!? Bitch, no one wants to be you, hell, I believe you are trying to be .
    Wells: Calm down there kid, don't want to soil your diaper, I'm sure your Mom just changed you and would not be happy with you. I don't care if anyone wants to be me or not. But they sure as hell will know that I destroy people. So they can fear me, or not, or want to be like me, or not, it doesn't matter. In the end, I'll be on top, and people like you Jackson, good-for-nothing never was and never will be wrestlers, are nothing more then a tiny obstacle to charge through.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster

Forrest Erickson:

Hey, you see yesterday's episode??
    Just finished it! Pretty good and I like what they're doing with Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Wells: It's almost cute how you are trying to insult me. Ace...not that you should be called that. Let's call you Note, because all you are going to be is a footnote in this industry. Listen, talk bad about my "slams" all you want, whatever helps to get you through your day. Yes, I'm going to be Blackout Champion, or is your ego blocking your eardrums? You may have a match, but that's all it takes to show what you are is a fluke, and not even close to being considered a "one-hit wonder". Call me a "little dog" if you so please, it's almost comical to see you come up with these different ways to try and hurt my feelings. But you know what they say, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. So I could be the littlest one to you, but boy oh boy I am the most dangerous. And if you want to have another go-around, I'd love to give you that chance. You can be the start of the destruction I'm going to bring here, and show to everyone that whatever you may have pulled off, was nothing more then a flash in the pan, from a nothing, and that's you Note.

OOC: It's weird ICing you when the roles are reversed when you're the face and I'm the heel...
    Ace Note: I guess being out of work a lot gives you a lot of time to prepare for these speeches of yours. But at the end of the day, when you have to tally up yet ANOTHER mark next to to "L" instead of the "W", one of these days, you have to ask yourself if these so called "flukes" are really just losses because once again, Ryan "The Misogynist" Wells just couldn't hang with the boys. Once again, Ryan "The Flop" Wells had an opportunity for bigger and better things and because of his incompetence and lack of focus, he's right back where he started. I'd hate being you. Watching as the wrestlers all move on to bigger horizons while you're stuck choking on sour grapes as you watch these so called flukes step it up and move on past you. Guess I shouldn't hate you for being so bitter since I can understand that living such a sad existence can make anyone an asshole.

Wells: Calm down there kid, don't want to soil your diaper, I'm sure your Mom just changed you and would not be happy with you. I don't care if anyone wants to be me or not. But they sure as hell will know that I destroy people. So they can fear me, or not, or want to be like me, or not, it doesn't matter. In the end, I'll be on top, and people like you Jackson, good-for-nothing never was and never will be wrestlers, are nothing more then a tiny obstacle to charge through.
    Jackson: I am the kid, coming from someone who is having a bitch fit, yea okay. I am sorry you feel that way Wells because you are clearly a dumbass

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones