Page 1787 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 787 1287 1687 1737 177717851786178717881789 1797 1837 1887 ... LastLast
Results 17,861 to 17,870 of 22796
    Ahh it's good to be up to date on promos! No assignments outstanding so I can laze my arse off!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    what do people think of winner winner, chicken dinner?
    Honestly? I think it's the best e-fedding catchphrase yet. for one simple reason.
    I've seen it all over for like, a year now, not just you, it caught on enough that people use it in promos against KJ Punk, it's written into the matches. It fits the character perfectly, and honestly I just don't feel like a KJ Punk promo is complete unless I see it at the end.

Also SB, it's true, just about every show review you do revolves around your characters, I am going to break from the pack here and say that I see nothing wrong with that. Ideally the Main Event should be the most important part of the show, but it comes down to whatever speaks to you, and you can't be blamed for taking more of an interest in the things that you are personally involved in, we all do, you are just more consistently honest about it is all.

THBK: Fucking awesome job with CAR. I've been waiting for a while to see just what made him different from Razor Ramon/Alberto Del Rio. and this last Revolution not only highlighted that difference, it made comparing CAR to either RR or ADR seem ridiculous. Again, well done.

Don't have time for a full review, but I will say this. I loved the KJ Punk/Mr. Blood match. Even I went into that expecting to see a handicap match, but what we got instead was real storyline development, and a good sense of doubt of the PPVs outcome (As like, everyone else already said)

On the other hand, how many matches had a post-match beatdown? enough to start having a round 2 for each match? Almost.

I know it comes down to having so many guys that need to be seen as ruthless assholes or whatever, but after like the 3rd run in / post match beatdown, I started to wonder if I was reading old WCW results. On the plus, most of the matches had real endings, which WCW had issues with near the end

Also, interesting to see that everyone who speculates on BB breaking up always talks about Mr. Blood going forward solo...

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Honestly? I think it's the best e-fedding catchphrase yet. for one simple reason.
    I've seen it all over for like, a year now, not just you, it caught on enough that people use it in promos against KJ Punk, it's written into the matches. It fits the character perfectly, and honestly I just don't feel like a KJ Punk promo is complete unless I see it at the end.

Also SB, it's true, just about every show review you do revolves around your characters, I am going to break from the pack here and say that I see nothing wrong with that. Ideally the Main Event should be the most important part of the show, but it comes down to whatever speaks to you, and you can't be blamed for taking more of an interest in the things that you are personally involved in, we all do, you are just more consistently honest about it is all.

THBK: Fucking awesome job with CAR. I've been waiting for a while to see just what made him different from Razor Ramon/Alberto Del Rio. and this last Revolution not only highlighted that difference, it made comparing CAR to either RR or ADR seem ridiculous. Again, well done.

Don't have time for a full review, but I will say this. I loved the KJ Punk/Mr. Blood match. Even I went into that expecting to see a handicap match, but what we got instead was real storyline development, and a good sense of doubt of the PPVs outcome (As like, everyone else already said)

On the other hand, how many matches had a post-match beatdown? enough to start having a round 2 for each match? Almost.

I know it comes down to having so many guys that need to be seen as ruthless assholes or whatever, but after like the 3rd run in / post match beatdown, I started to wonder if I was reading old WCW results. On the plus, most of the matches had real endings, which WCW had issues with near the end

Also, interesting to see that everyone who speculates on BB breaking up always talks about Mr. Blood going forward solo...
    I fully understand that, as I said before, it's not so much the classic "Oh yea my guy did good so that's good booking", I just try to be honest about everything good...If I do something that fits extremely well within what's going on, I will tell creative they used me good, that's all. Just unbiased about everything, as I said, I try to give all the feedback I can on how everything's done. You're right though, It's only human nature to like the things that involve us more, but In the future I may just leave myself off reviews and make it known privately if I like how I'm booked and what not.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    what do people think of winner winner, chicken dinner?
    I remember using that as a catchphrase when I started out with Tommy Thunder, when I was using the Mr Kennedy-inspired self-announcing gimmick xD
    I picked it up from Mr Kennedy, so needless to say, I love it
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I fully understand that, as I said before, it's not so much the classic "Oh yea my guy did good so that's good booking", I just try to be honest about everything good...If I do something that fits extremely well within what's going on, I will tell creative they used me good, that's all. Just unbiased about everything, as I said, I try to give all the feedback I can on how everything's done. You're right though, It's only human nature to like the things that involve us more, but In the future I may just leave myself off reviews and make it known privately if I like how I'm booked and what not.
    probably the best option

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Aww shucks, thanks Ash. And that's what I was going for. Any good catchphrase should be able to be turned around on its "master" especially if it's a heel doing it to a face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I remember using that as a catchphrase when I started out with Tommy Thunder, when I was using the Mr Kennedy-inspired self-announcing gimmick xD
    I picked it up from Mr Kennedy, so needless to say, I love it
    I honestly didn't even know anybody had used it much less the great Tommy Thunder! That must've been back before I even came into this section or else I'm sure I would've seen it beforehand.

I actually picked it up from one of the ESPN Sportscenter anchors who says it after a walkoff win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

On the Jackal Switch....Don't even get me started on A Playa Named Gus....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Thanks Asher & CMRA, I'm glad you liked the promo.

Also.. Just to touch on what you said Asher, that means so much man. Thank you.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    On the Jackal Switch....Don't even get me started on A Playa Named Gus....
    Don't get me started on spense.... AIR!!!!!!!!!!
    #BeJelly

The Player Named Gus episode has been my favorite episode of the season by far. I laughed so hard during it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion