Page 1770 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 770 1270 1670 1720 176017681769177017711772 1780 1820 1870 2270 ... LastLast
Results 17,691 to 17,700 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Slight biasedness towards my division but I'm liking the situation of DG vs Kayfabe vs infection. Really glad the division got a main event match too :3
    Best Match: KJ Punk vs Mr Blood
    Best Promo: CAR and Darius get my vote
    Best Piece of Booking: I did think KJ Punk going over Mr Blood but then common sense hit me and if he couldn't beat 1 in a singles match then the PPV match wouldn't be very interesting lol
    I'd say making Darius facing the 3 guys over the next 3 shows.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: We were in Boston...
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Yeah me, Carlos dragged me this week for sure. Fookin' step it up Vanny-poo.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: I'm slightly unsure if I dig the shows theme song of Fandangos theme. Might just be me but I'll see if I still feel like this in a few more episodes lol
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I just need to get into dickhead mode honestly, shouldn't be too hard lol
    Overall Show Grade: B

I'll give a proper review when I get home from work tonight. Excited that it's up so early tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Revolution Review

Great opening promo by the three men in the IWA Championship match, showing why they’re at the top of the roster. I am hoping for a chink in the armour of BB tonight, give me a sense that KJ has a chance, cause at the minute, its not realistic he’ll win. Obviously, there’s plenty of time left to do this.

Now onto the opening match of the night, following an OK promo from Draymen, not much to say except that he accepts. Before tonight, I haven’t seen much of this feud, honestly not been paying attention to it. Israel was decent on commentary, I enjoyed the part where he turns to face Josh and looks somewhat dumbfounded and turns back to watch the match continue…I thought that was quite funny to imagine.

Some crazy ring burning going on there. One thing I didn’t like with that is surely the ring ropes would have got charred and even fall off when lit on fire? Seemed a bit off there. Maybe if he had lit something else on fire, like the t-shirt of doom, or a replica of the mask would’ve been more symbolic of Doom. Still if this was on TV, it would be a true OMG! Moment, and was one of the more unforgettable moments so far in this show.

Last week had me wondering what a Ali/TVK feud would be like. I know how good Asher is first hand, so for him to be in a solid midcard feud is deserving for the guy. I loved Ali’s character when I first came here, the novelty has worn off somewhat, but I do enjoy reading his stuff now and again. Would’ve preferred his part to be a little longer though.

Next up, The Endurance Title promo. Can’t speak on my promo (I’ll let others do that lol!) but Lay-Miz was great, and the return of Abel, who, I must admit, I cant really remember (Hangs head in shame) My bad! Great announcement from D.Ryan, and I am looking forward to the outcome of the match tonight.

Lay-Miz looking good, makes me feel Abel wont be involved in the End. Champ match, as he tapped. Made the ‘true monster’ a little weak.

Chris Gatling and Archer Black. Good, solid promo. An interesting and brave move to put two new characters together right away, will be interested to see how that works out.

Yes! Best moment so far for me! Some storyline development, playing up a little tension in Black Blooded. I don’t think for one second BB will split, but if Asher ever wanted to split them up, and go on a singles run (probably with Blood) then DBG would be the perfect stage, for the World Title no less. Starting to think KJ now has a chance.

Solid promo as usual from Des, delivering on the mic as usual. Now, this was actually one of my most anticipated moments of the night, believe it or not. Kayfablous: Great or goofy? I must admit, first bit, I facepalmed, I wanted a serious promo from the two, and the corniness with Ron failing to get in the ring was a turn off. I would’ve skipped it then, if I hadn’t been waiting for it since Jelly told me he was making the guys a little more serious. Bravo my man! You delivered on the seriousness, I was invested, especially in Mancoonie’s promo, really enjoyed that. I think Kayfab should get a massive win tonight, and give themselves a bit of momentum facing the Infection.

Next up, Vegas Kid beats Kazam again! And this feud could be over before it even got going! Or not! Kazam DESTROYS TVK post match and shows a vicious side I’d never seen of his. I wonder how he’ll incorporate this side into his upcoming promos and matches. You’ve got me hooked!

Great promo as usual from Jackson, nothing much to add here apart from keep up the promos CM!

Another big match up next as Diamond takes on Darius. I was hoping Diamond could pick up a win here, but also was worried about Darius taking the pin two weeks in a row, so I was in a bit of a mix to be honest lol! Anyways, great, exciting match, and Diamond picks up the win (not cleanly, therefore keeping Darius’ credibility) to advance to DBG. Of course I’m excited to work with Darius, should be great J

Quick random note....Matthews reminded me of Cole with the NOT THIS WAY!! DAMMIT! When Edge beat Taker for the belt hahaha!

I honestly don’t know where Torphs comes up with this shit haha! He is brilliant to be quite honest. Also, CA gives a nice comedic balance to what has been a serious show thus far.

Double DQ in the final match, bit of an anti-climax for me, but it has left me wondering what the situation with the Tag Titles will be. Massive props to HBK and VHX for a top notch promo, stole the promo of the night at the very end. Freshening up the main event slot with Tag Teams was a great shout as well.

Top 3 Moments
    The ring being set on fire
    The chinks in the armour of Black Blooded
    Kayfabulous Ditching the jokes for a bit, giving me some serious shit!

Favourite Match
    Ano Doom vs. Ivan Draymen (would've been Main Event 'cept for the finish)

Top 3 Promos
    The Infection
    Kay fabulous
    Jackson Smith/Opening Promo

Show Grade
    A-: Lots of great storyline development, would’ve loved a clean Main Event finish, and some promos could easily have been improved.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Revolution Review

Great opening promo by the three men in the IWA Championship match, showing why they’re at the top of the roster. I am hoping for a chink in the armour of BB tonight, give me a sense that KJ has a chance, cause at the minute, its not realistic he’ll win. Obviously, there’s plenty of time left to do this.

Now onto the opening match of the night, following an OK promo from Draymen, not much to say except that he accepts. Before tonight, I haven’t seen much of this feud, honestly not been paying attention to it. Israel was decent on commentary, I enjoyed the part where he turns to face Josh and looks somewhat dumbfounded and turns back to watch the match continue…I thought that was quite funny to imagine.

Some crazy ring burning going on there. One thing I didn’t like with that is surely the ring ropes would have got charred and even fall off when lit on fire? Seemed a bit off there. Maybe if he had lit something else on fire, like the t-shirt of doom, or a replica of the mask would’ve been more symbolic of Doom. Still if this was on TV, it would be a true OMG! Moment, and was one of the more unforgettable moments so far in this show.

Last week had me wondering what a Ali/TVK feud would be like. I know how good Asher is first hand, so for him to be in a solid midcard feud is deserving for the guy. I loved Ali’s character when I first came here, the novelty has worn off somewhat, but I do enjoy reading his stuff now and again. Would’ve preferred his part to be a little longer though.

Next up, The Endurance Title promo. Can’t speak on my promo (I’ll let others do that lol!) but Lay-Miz was great, and the return of Abel, who, I must admit, I cant really remember (Hangs head in shame) My bad! Great announcement from D.Ryan, and I am looking forward to the outcome of the match tonight.

Lay-Miz looking good, makes me feel Abel wont be involved in the End. Champ match, as he tapped. Made the ‘true monster’ a little weak.

Chris Gatling and Archer Black. Good, solid promo. An interesting and brave move to put two new characters together right away, will be interested to see how that works out.

Yes! Best moment so far for me! Some storyline development, playing up a little tension in Black Blooded. I don’t think for one second BB will split, but if Asher ever wanted to split them up, and go on a singles run (probably with Blood) then DBG would be the perfect stage, for the World Title no less. Starting to think KJ now has a chance.

Solid promo as usual from Des, delivering on the mic as usual. Now, this was actually one of my most anticipated moments of the night, believe it or not. Kayfablous: Great or goofy? I must admit, first bit, I facepalmed, I wanted a serious promo from the two, and the corniness with Ron failing to get in the ring was a turn off. I would’ve skipped it then, if I hadn’t been waiting for it since Jelly told me he was making the guys a little more serious. Bravo my man! You delivered on the seriousness, I was invested, especially in Mancoonie’s promo, really enjoyed that. I think Kayfab should get a massive win tonight, and give themselves a bit of momentum facing the Infection.

Next up, Vegas Kid beats Kazam again! And this feud could be over before it even got going! Or not! Kazam DESTROYS TVK post match and shows a vicious side I’d never seen of his. I wonder how he’ll incorporate this side into his upcoming promos and matches. You’ve got me hooked!

Great promo as usual from Jackson, nothing much to add here apart from keep up the promos CM!

Another big match up next as Diamond takes on Darius. I was hoping Diamond could pick up a win here, but also was worried about Darius taking the pin two weeks in a row, so I was in a bit of a mix to be honest lol! Anyways, great, exciting match, and Diamond picks up the win (not cleanly, therefore keeping Darius’ credibility) to advance to DBG. Of course I’m excited to work with Darius, should be great J

Quick random note....Matthews reminded me of Cole with the NOT THIS WAY!! DAMMIT! When Edge beat Taker for the belt hahaha!

I honestly don’t know where Torphs comes up with this shit haha! He is brilliant to be quite honest. Also, CA gives a nice comedic balance to what has been a serious show thus far.

Double DQ in the final match, bit of an anti-climax for me, but it has left me wondering what the situation with the Tag Titles will be. Massive props to HBK and VHX for a top notch promo, stole the promo of the night at the very end. Freshening up the main event slot with Tag Teams was a great shout as well.

Top 3 Moments
    The ring being set on fire
    The chinks in the armour of Black Blooded
    Kayfabulous Ditching the jokes for a bit, giving me some serious shit!

Favourite Match
    Ano Doom vs. Ivan Draymen (would've been Main Event 'cept for the finish)

Top 3 Promos
    The Infection
    Kay fabulous
    Jackson Smith/Opening Promo

Show Grade
    A-: Lots of great storyline development, would’ve loved a clean Main Event finish, and some promos could easily have been improved.

OMG... I am so happy you liked it

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

over all, another great show with some really good matches and promos from those involved. The next PPV name, Death by Glory, really not that much of a fan of it tbh- though i think the poster for it is pretty cool. And still not a fan of Cole and Matthews doing the announcing- still reminds me of HWA

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Ending scene... I was glad to see the tag team close the show... Great way to close the show as there isn't a clear world champion at the moment.

Best Match: The main event match... I didn't predict that happening and it set up the infection promo well.

Best Promo: Normally I don't do this and this isn't an attack on Van, KJ, or Asher who also put up good to great promos but THBK's Carlos put up one of the best promos I have read in IWA. Great work THBK you deserve the nod for promo of the week IMO.

Best Piece of Booking: Ending of the main event.

Best Debut *when applicable*:I Don't know if he's exactly new but Abel did a pretty solid promo IMO.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really...

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:I don't want to be like a dick but Ali's promo could have improved. It seemed like B-mac was a bit disinterested and it had several typos. Ali doesn't get much show time and I was hoping B-mac would prove that his character, a very dynamic one, deserved more air time. It wasn't a bad promo... I just know B-mac can put on one hell of a promo if he wants it.

Any Other Positives:I liked Darius and the tag team promo along with the other promos I mentioned in the best promo of the week... Ivan vs Doom almost got the match of the week nod for me as well... Fun to read Israel in that match too.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): nothing really.

Overall Show Grade: B
    #BeJelly

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys!
    No problem man!
    #BeJelly

Thanks for the kind words about our(Infection) and my part of the promo guys. I'm glad people liked it.

I'm yet to read the show but I'm looking forward too it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    On my promo, I felt it was...meh alright. I seem to go thru phases of pure gold, then kinda fall back down the next week. Any advice on how to improve consistency??

Also, will promo assignments be out by Friday, I'm away all weekend.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????