Page 1750 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 750 1250 1650 1700 174017481749175017511752 1760 1800 1850 2250 ... LastLast
Results 17,491 to 17,500 of 22796
    Metal is metal anyways- death,black, heavy.....

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Well fuck I just can't win can I
    Ah, but you desrevingly won in JBWs PPV- congrats on that

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Metal is metal anyways- death,black, heavy.....
    Iron, Gold, Steel...

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    No idea, man. But since you asked, I explained. Could have chose Death Metal LOL.
    The joke then should be, why can't it be white metal.

or

Isn't not black medal, it is african american metal.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    No-ones fault really other than Bear sadly.

Shaz has become a good champ and all but it killed our group completely and although we tried the momentum was gone.

I can see what you're saying about VHX being leader but I wasn't 100% into joining IWA and that is why I took forever to join. THBK has the WWE EFed and didn't know whether he could handle doing promos weekly but missed the CAR days.

We decided we'd do the tag team route so:

1 - We could try a division we had never done before and help the division out, possibly add tag team titles to our CV which we have now
    2 - Help the peeps in our group go over and the main dude and the other as a absolute tank.

The first night we existed was perfect and we did amazing and I feel AJ Dixon was close to being fully over but not given the time and ultimately it was doomed from then on. E-everyone involved did try there damnedest to save it though but it was too late.

Infection should be remembered as a good reminder of what not to do if doing a group really. Learn from your mistakes kind of thing.
    Once Dixon lost the title immediately after winning it, the Infection was dead in the water as a stable. Wasn't a fan of the move since it didn't make sense for Shaz to cash in on a heel (he was a face at the time) and then turn heel, when it would've been more impactful if he would've cashed in on me (maybe after cheap shotting me) to turn heel. Felt it did Dixon wrong as a character and did Rehm wrong as a user to cheapen his first World Championship that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom watches, breathing slowly as he exhales gently. Determined, driven, and focused, as well as ready to go to war...He headbutts the screen this is being shown on until its completely damaged, but somehow, remains unaffected by the shattered, annihilated Plexiglass. He then turns away and leans against the wall, cracking his knuckles, rotating his arms fully, and slapping himself in the back of the head a few times, appearing to be sending himself further into "That zone".

Ano Doom: Ahhh yes Jackson, just because you take the woman away from the devil doesn't mean you reduce the ways that I can furtherly give you hell, every single time we see each other. You managed to...Somehow, you must have blindsided or me or spit mist on me, because you, I and everyone else knows that your only shot at truly besting me physically is with a low down dirty shot...Remember...this?

*Ano Doom turns toward the TV next to him...Which is...Still broken...Nevermind that...He then completely tears the door off a locked room, then turns on the TV as it begins to show Ano Doom's debut match, and Jackson coming up from behind afterwards.*

See, Jackson, its hit from behind or cheat, or do SOMETHING you're not supposed to every time you get the upper hand on me. While I do not know how you managed to send me over those ropes last Tuesday, I will be looking over the clip to see exactly what slick method you used that I was unaware of...For all I know, you managed to spit water on me or something, and I was just so drenched in sweat I never noticed. Anyways, enough of your low down dirty tactics. You had every damn chance in the world to get the living fuck kicked out of you being me that night, I could have broken your back on the ramp, or thrown you off of it...Remember that concrete? But No, the moment I fully erase you is coming, it just wasn't on last Revolution. In due time, though, In due time.
    OOC: Well this should be interesting....

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Sorry the feedback is late for Revolution, but here is both feedbacks:

Revolution Review

Favorite Moment: Definitely the opening promo, really showcased people vying to be a main player on Revolution, so it was nice to see. I love seeing the dynamic of having Tag Teams and Singles competitors mix it up.

Best Piece of Booking: Having KJ Punk win the triple threat match and move on to Death by Glory. Punk deserves to be back at the top and he was the right choice IMO.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing really caught my eye at all, I thought everything went smoothly. I mean I maybe would’ve liked to see a heel interrupt Dave Ryan and then all contenders come out, but that is me nitpicking for something, so ignore it.

Best Match: Main event was the best, as it should be. I will say this though, the tag match between Hollywood Homeboys and Kayfab I found myself to enjoy reading, so kudos there.

Best Promo: I’m going to go with the opening promo, but if I had to highlight one from the bunch I think Damaged Goods did it for me, but they were all very good, Infection, Punk, Darius, Diamond, all very good.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The promo from Black Blooded in the opening. I read a few days ago Asher was pressed for time so understandable because he always turns in quality work.

Any Final Positives: Really enjoyed how in almost every promo there was a hype up of Revolution being a new brand. I don’t know if that was booking wise or just the promo writers or a combination of both, but it really sold me that everybody on the brand is serious about being a contender. I also enjoyed the Jackson Smith/ Ano Doom promo, good job there as well. Oh and Mr. LayFlair and Captain Amazing… in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, “Winning!”

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nothing else.

Overall Show Grade: B+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos Review

Favorite Moment: The AJ Dixon freak out over the breakup of Infection and him not getting his due and support. This really needed to be sold after CAR & VHX moved to Revolution and I thought the Dixon promo along wit Athena captured it well for me, would like to see how this progresses.

Best Piece of Booking: Firing Divine & JMan, we all knew it was coming, just more a matter of when, it’s good to get it out of the way early and move on, and I didn’t catch the swerve at first it was nice, because I started to get upset when Divine & JMan had won.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Juno and Sugar & Spice. The reason being is I always envisioned Juno as a fighter (she is the Belfast Bombshell) and Sugar & Spice treating her like she was in middle school just didn’t jive for me. Promo was fine, just the actions seemed a bit weird as I figure Juno really wouldn’t stand for the monkey in the middle, she would just rather fight and get it back.

Best Match: All the matches on the show were really good this week, it was a tough choice but in the end I went with Matthew Black & Orion Slayde, but the other matches were good as well.

Best Promo: Tough one here, but I’ll give the nod to the opening promo with Shaz/ Adonis/ Kyojin. All the men really seemed to work off each other well, and I just found myself really invested in the promo because I wanted to know what was going to happen before Smokey came out.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Sag Blue’s promo was good, but Domino’s promo just disappointed, and for as good as Blue did, Domino’s ruined it for me. The Wells part to the promo as well, but after reading that it was lost in transition nothing can be done there.

Any Final Positives: Promos from Matthew Black, Dixon/ Athena, and Mike Hawk. Those promos all came close to promo of the week as well. The Vivica/ Torture Promo was good, but just really freakin’ weird, in a good way though, so good job on that promo as well.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Besides what I mentioned above nothing else.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post

Revolution Review

Favorite Moment: Definitely the opening promo, really showcased people vying to be a main player on Revolution, so it was nice to see. I love seeing the dynamic of having Tag Teams and Singles competitors mix it up.

Best Piece of Booking: Having KJ Punk win the triple threat match and move on to Death by Glory. Punk deserves to be back at the top and he was the right choice IMO.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing really caught my eye at all, I thought everything went smoothly. I mean I maybe would’ve liked to see a heel interrupt Dave Ryan and then all contenders come out, but that is me nitpicking for something, so ignore it.

Best Match: Main event was the best, as it should be. I will say this though, the tag match between Hollywood Homeboys and Kayfab I found myself to enjoy reading, so kudos there.

Best Promo: I’m going to go with the opening promo, but if I had to highlight one from the bunch I think Damaged Goods did it for me, but they were all very good, Infection, Punk, Darius, Diamond, all very good.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: The promo from Black Blooded in the opening. I read a few days ago Asher was pressed for time so understandable because he always turns in quality work.

Any Final Positives: Really enjoyed how in almost every promo there was a hype up of Revolution being a new brand. I don’t know if that was booking wise or just the promo writers or a combination of both, but it really sold me that everybody on the brand is serious about being a contender. I also enjoyed the Jackson Smith/ Ano Doom promo, good job there as well. Oh and Mr. LayFlair and Captain Amazing… in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, “Winning!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos Review

Favorite Moment: The AJ Dixon freak out over the breakup of Infection and him not getting his due and support. This really needed to be sold after CAR & VHX moved to Revolution and I thought the Dixon promo along wit Athena captured it well for me, would like to see how this progresses.

Best Piece of Booking: Firing Divine & JMan, we all knew it was coming, just more a matter of when, it’s good to get it out of the way early and move on, and I didn’t catch the swerve at first it was nice, because I started to get upset when Divine & JMan had won.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Juno and Sugar & Spice. The reason being is I always envisioned Juno as a fighter (she is the Belfast Bombshell) and Sugar & Spice treating her like she was in middle school just didn’t jive for me. Promo was fine, just the actions seemed a bit weird as I figure Juno really wouldn’t stand for the monkey in the middle, she would just rather fight and get it back.

Best Match: All the matches on the show were really good this week, it was a tough choice but in the end I went with Matthew Black & Orion Slayde, but the other matches were good as well.

Best Promo: Tough one here, but I’ll give the nod to the opening promo with Shaz/ Adonis/ Kyojin. All the men really seemed to work off each other well, and I just found myself really invested in the promo because I wanted to know what was going to happen before Smokey came out.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Sag Blue’s promo was good, but Domino’s promo just disappointed, and for as good as Blue did, Domino’s ruined it for me. The Wells part to the promo as well, but after reading that it was lost in transition nothing can be done there.

Any Final Positives: Promos from Matthew Black, Dixon/ Athena, and Mike Hawk. Those promos all came close to promo of the week as well. The Vivica/ Torture Promo was good, but just really freakin’ weird, in a good way though, so good job on that promo as well.

Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Besides what I mentioned above nothing else.

Yay!

Thanks for the nice compliment man!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post

Revolution Review

Chaos Review

That is one hell of a compliment, as I have little experience writing tag team match-ups so thank-you

All I will say in relation to Juno and S&S is... keep your eyes peeled

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    #BeJelly