Page 1740 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 740 1240 1640 1690 173017381739174017411742 1750 1790 1840 2240 ... LastLast
Results 17,391 to 17,400 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #7: Like a Diamond In The Sky

Director(s):Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie
    Host(s): Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

**IWA.com Exclussive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. In the vicinty lies a few fake plants, a snack machine and a sofa currently preoccupied by Kayfabulous who both look towards the camera pointing at them, with huge grins. Instead of wearing street clothes, both men are dressed in semi-casual attire, no suits but with dress shoes and ties. Across from them is one stool, indicating that one person will show up. A studio audience clapping sound effect gets mixed in as the camera pans around the room a bit.*

Drek: Hey, hey, hey! It's phaaaaaaaaaaaaat Skyler! That's "phat" as in "p-h-a-t" not like........y'know...

Macoonie: Y'know?

Drek: Ummmmm.........

Macoonie: What were you gonna say, man?

Drek: Nothing, nothing! I certainly wasn't gonna tell them that I didn't mean "fat" like my co-host i........dammit.

Macoonie: It's cool. I'm alright with being fat. There are perks to my girth. For instance, I don't have to pay for a snow sled to slide down hills during the winter, I can recreate the entire Battle of Naboo with my belly as the battlefield and I don't have to worry about getting cold. It's a shame that now I have to use a mirror to look at my...

Drek: AAAAAAAAANYWAAAAAAYS, let's move! We've gotten a few requests from some of the IWA talent to get feature din this week's vlog so without keeping him waiting any longer, ladies and gentlemen, I give to you......

*Takes out a slip of paper from his pants pocket and reads off of it.*

Drek:........no way.

Macoonie: What?

*Skyler doesn't repond.*

Macoonie: What?!

Drek: Exactly.

*Kayfaulous sits in silence as Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme song plays. They eagerly await for the Texas Rattlesnake to make his way out but things take another turn...*

Macoonie: Son of a bitch, we should've known!

Drek: Hahahaha. Veeeeery funny, Chris Diamond. Hahahaha.

*A studio audience booing sound effect plays as Chris Diamond walks in the room with a big smirk on his face. He takes a seat on the stool in front of them as Kayfabulous both fold their arms at him.*

Drek: I hope you're happy now, Chris. Thanks to you, we now have to pay the WWE for using their music on our own production show since you did it without their permission. Jesus, between the new couch, new camcorder and now this, it's a wonder that we make any money at all.

Macoonie: Now we have to ask you questions on the fly so if they're not good, don't whine to us.

1. What do you plan on doing now that you're on Revolution?

Diamond: Straight off the bat, a stupid question! I knew I shoulda taken my money up front and bailed on this shit early! What do you think I'm gonna do, huh? I'm gonna do what I've been doing week in and week out. WINNING. Night of Legends, more like Shite of Legends *hehehe* was a hiccup on my path to glory. Never fear, your lovable rogue of a Prodigy will be back aboard the victory bandwagon in my first match on Revolution. In fact, I'm gonna ask the same stupid question back at you. What are YOUR plans for Revolution?? And don't say the usual 'to continue to break the forth wall, and provide entertainment for the fans' bullcrap!

Macoonie: Y'know, the usual. Take over Oz, marry Scarlett Johansson and become one half of the IWA Tag Team Champions with my buddy, Skyler Drek!

Drek: Same here......except the Johansson part. I don't believe in a menege a trois.

2. Have you ever considered naming yourself after another mineral?

Diamond: Why God, why did I choose to go on this Saturday Night Live-esque farce of a show? I don't even have a movie to promote that I can somehow intergrate into each one of my answers. OK, remain composed....*takes deep breath*....No, Mr.Mancoonie, I did not think of naming myself Chris 'Lublinite' or Chris 'Xifengite.' Honestly, I was close to calling myself Zimbabweite, but I don't like Zimbabwe, so that was out the window....

Macoonie: The hell are you trying to do?! Zimbabwe happens to have the third most of our Twitter followers! You trying to make us lose a chunk of our fans or something?!

Drek: I didn't know Zimbabwe had access to the Internet.

*Cricket chirping.*

Macoonie:...................

Drek: What?

3. What else can you accomplish in less than seven minutes?

Diamond: I can whup both your asses in seven minutes....OK, OK I kid...I could do that in 5. Lemme think, I know that your thinking, I can only last for 7 minutes in the sheets, but no..that's Ron you're thinking of there Drek Ahh, yes, I did once take a shit and timed it...that took 7 minutes, does that count? Let me think....I once wrestled a bear and defeated it in under 7 minutes, but you probably don't wanna know about that, it's a pretty boring story really.

Drek: Let's keep it clean here, please. We like to center our vlog show around wholesome family entertainment so let's keep it that way.

Macoonie: I don't know, man. That shit story sounds pretty interesting.

4. Now that you've been defeated, is there anything you'd like to say to The Vegas Kid?

Diamond: That's more like it! See, I knew you guys aren't as dumb as you appear 99.9% of the time Yeah, sure, I'd love to say a lot of things to Vegas Kid. You suck, you blow, your pathetic, your a loser.

Drek: Funny you say that because I remember The Vegas Kid beating you.

Diamond: The fact remains Vegas Kid needed a weapon to defeat me at Night of Legends, something I didn't need to defeat him last time we faced off. Look TVK, you may think your a real tough guy cause you got a FLUKE win over me once, but the way I see it, you didn't beat me in under 7 minutes, and I did beat you under 7 minutes. On that basis, I know that I'm still 1000% better than you are, or ever will be. Prodigy out!

*Diamond gets up and walks away*

Drek: Good. Just don't play the....

Drek: *bleep*

Macoonie: Oh well. At least it can't get any worse than this.

*There's a long pause.*

Macoonie: I said, at least it can't get any wors....

???: Hellooooooo, boys.

*Kayfabulous looks towards the room entrance and their jaws nearly hit the floor.*

Drek: Ron?

Macoonie: Yeah?

Drek: Remind me to kill you later for this.

::END SHOW::

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    MC-116: Yo yo yo, y'all know what time it is? It's time for da One One Six to take over! Homie come get it right, we show you what da clique like!
    OOC: The Vegas Kid REEEAAAALLLLLY isn't going to like this.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: The Vegas Kid REEEAAAALLLLLY isn't going to like this.
    The who what now?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    MC-116: Yo yo yo, y'all know what time it is? It's time for da One One Six to take over! Homie come get it right, we show you what da clique like!
    D-Boy: You rhymes are flat... Nothing be moving as I make your face go splat... Now look even a pardy boy can rap, so get out of here with all that crap.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: You rhymes are flat... Nothing be moving as I make your face go splat... Now look even a pardy boy can rap, so get out of here with all that crap.
    *Juno looks around, dumbfounded*

Juno: Must we now speak to a tune in IWA?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    The who what now?
    You'll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    116: Dangerous
    Wat you gon' say
    It's a man who been changed
    Who know that to die is to gain!
    Yeah! You know what it's like You know what it's like
    Getting ready for the moment Getting ready for the night but he be getting ready for that moment
    Where my faith will be sight
    What's the point of getting fly
    You ain't ready for the flight

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries

Mr. Blood: The fuck you just say meat? Is that even fucking english making it's way out of that shit-stained hole in your face? What the fuck, did your crack whore of a momma fucking feed you paint chips or bathe your dumb ass in them? Why don't you spit the retard out and try again, moron.

Mr. Black: The Shit we gotta deal with.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: The fuck you just say meat? Is that even fucking english making it's way out of that shit-stained hole in your face? What the fuck, did your crack whore of a momma fucking feed you paint chips or bathe your dumb ass in them? Why don't you spit the retard out and try again, moron.

OOC: No TVK banter? Sad Jelly is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

The last two lines fucking killed me. Hahahaha.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion