Page 1729 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 729 1229 1629 1679 171917271728172917301731 1739 1779 1829 2229 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,290 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    I'll give feedback as soon as we have the promo mistakes taken care of.

Show is posted fully. Everything has been situated and reviews may now flow in.

Favorite Moment:
    Best Match:
    Best Promo:
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives:
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    Overall Show Grade:

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The final swerve. We knew the outcome beforehand, but that nice twist made it less predictable.

Best Match: Main event, but it was close with Note/Wells.

Best Promo: There were many, but I'm giving it to Mike Hawk, that Hawk's Nest thing I liked a lot.

Best Piece of Booking: I really liked how good James and Black looked in their debut matches, well done by both creative/match writer(s)

Best Debut *when applicable*: Matt Black hands down.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Wells, but it wasn't his, so no problem. Slayde seemed strangely short.

Any Other Positives: The writing of the matches excelled. Promos were good in general, was difficult to choose only one.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: New theme... Why didn't you pick Sepultura's "Refuse/Resist"? It starts with Max Cavalera yelling "Chaos A.D", seems damned fit to me. I forgive you because of Rob Halford. Another dislike: How can you see Mr. Torture smiling when he wears a latex mask that only allows to see the eyes???

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nah, just pay a bit more attention.

Overall Show Grade: B+, close to A-. Sorry for the Revolution writers, but this week, Chaos was better.

Side note: Torture/Vivica thing is ready to read

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Favorite Moment: The final swerve. We knew the outcome beforehand, but that nice twist made it less predictable.

Best Promo: There were many, but I'm giving it to Mike Hawk, that Hawk's Nest thing I liked a lot.

Best Piece of Booking: I really liked how good James and Black looked in their debut matches, well done by both creative/match writer(s)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Wells, but it wasn't his, so no problem. Slayde seemed strangely short.

Any Other Positives: The writing of the matches excelled. Promos were good in general, was difficult to choose only one.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: New theme... Why didn't you pick Sepultura's "Refuse/Resist"? It starts with Max Cavalera yelling "Chaos A.D", seems damned fit to me. I forgive you because of Rob Halford. Another dislike: How can you see Mr. Torture smiling when he wears a latex mask that only allows to see the eyes???

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nah, just pay a bit more attention.

Overall Show Grade: B+, close to A-. Sorry for the Revolution writers, but this week, Chaos was better.

Have you ever seen someone smile with one of those masks on? Its creepy as fuck. Like the whole thing just.. gets mis-shaped and its really psychotic looking. Plus, you can see someones smile just by looking at their eyes anyway ;D

I knew about the mask, just didn't put that much detail in :P

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

I rad the show and will give a proper feedback once I have had some sleep.

But I thought I would throw this out there, whilst reading the Mr. Torture promo I read it in the voice of Jim Cummings as Terror Mask in Splatterhouse, dunno why..
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post

Oh, and this was chosen as sort of a "we're back, and we're not going to be any less bad ass." song

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Have you ever seen someone smile with one of those masks on? Its creepy as fuck. Like the whole thing just.. gets mis-shaped and its really psychotic looking. Plus, you can see someones smile just by looking at their eyes anyway ;D

I knew about the mask, just didn't put that much detail in :P
    Never seen someone smiling with that kind of mask...

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I rad the show and will give a proper feedback once I have had some sleep.

But I thought I would throw this out there, whilst reading the Mr. Torture promo I read it in the voice of Jim Cummings as Terror Mask in Splatterhouse, dunno why..
    Don't know the Jimmy, nor seen the movie/series/whatever... I based Mr. T's appearance in Tate Langdon of American Horror Story. Never thought about his voice, though.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Sunday Night Chaos

Storyline Development:
    AJ Dixon is finally straying away from The Infection. Now when I say this, I don't mean that The Infection was no good. I just think that it's about time that he went solo especially since he didn't get as much attention as Carlos/VHX did. I can't wait to see what lies in store for Dixon's future because I know that he'll deliver the goods in whatever storyline he's a part of.

Character Development:
    For the first time, we get to see Juno Mercury distraught. With her steel-like exterior, it almost felt like she was impervious to disappointment and failure which at some times, made her look unrealistic and boring. But now, we get to see her lamenting her loss and just when things can't get any worse, here comes Sugar and Spice to ruin her island of solitude and make her feel worse. Now, I want to pull for Juno now more than ever and it's the first time since her debut that I've been behind her this much.

Best Feud: Mike Hawk vs. Ace Note looks to be the most interesting. Ace has become a wiser man since losing to Mike Hawk's team months ago after his battles with Jonathan Seahawk and Domino and now, he faces off against a man who has had a rather impressive run as the Blackout Champion. Two coming of age stories going head to head. You can't beat that.

Worst Feud: ​James vs. Seahawk. I already mentioned why I'm not into James just yet so I'm not sure if he can get the job done with Seahawk just yet. Seahawk has my attention but not even he can carry the feud by himself.

Best Promo: Mike Hawk's promo was the one of the night. Now, none of the promos really stood out for me but I did like Hawk's just a little bit better. He always talks about being in the darkness and his placement exemplified that as he was hanging out in the rafters. I've always loved the way he delivers his promos as they have a dark, in your face edge to them since he cares less about being witty and more about proving why he's better than you.

Worst Promo:
    I'm gonna have to give this 'honor' to new IWA superstar, James. Was it a bad promo? Not necessarily but from what I read, it felt severely lacking in some areas. I felt that it was way too short, especially coming from someone who's making his debut. The first night is a very important night for an efed character because it can provide the readers with an identity; something they've never quite seen before. With James' promo, it felt too cookie cutter and standard. The whole "I've trained around the world for this moment" bit gets pretty old and if that's going to be the basis of which your promo is built off of, your promo's not going to get over with me. The thing is though, I've seen James' ICing and it was MUCH different than what I saw from his promo and I would have liked to see his promo exemplify the witty personality I saw from his back and forth banter with Chris Diamond. But then again, you're not required to do that but just stray away from the whole "It's been my dream to..." or "I've finally made it here" or other wet behind the ears rookie phrases that wear old fast. It doesn't have to be all bad though. This is his first time here and he's got plenty of time to develop.

Parts That Excelled:
    Not to be biased or anything but Ace Note vs. Ryan Wells was the best match of the night for me. With the main event, you could tell you was going to

get fired
    and despite how well written both matches were, the element of surprise made Wells/Note a better, stand out match. I also liked Matthew Black's promo as he established an identity and a mission that will make him stand out. It did it's job overall. The opening segment, particularly Adonis' part, was done well as was Pisces Pink's promo. And I like how Seahawk's character is changing for the better. The "ass kicking, rude" bully routine was starting to get old for me so I'm interested in seeing how this character shift will make interactions between him and his adversaries go.

Parts Needing Improvement: The Mr. Torture debut promo dragged out a bit too long. I found myself getting bored with Vivica's interactions with the Gear and Torture didn't exactly salvage the promo for me. I would've liked them to just get to the point already. Torture the Gear, show Torture is sadistic and move on. Oh and the addition of BennyTheBall was cute but not necessarily needed. I mean, unless he's going to be a new character, I don't think that he should've gotten any screen time as jobbers are to do one thing and one thing only; job. Also, is it me or does Juno's promo have coloring issues? I think the first paragraph needs to be colored like the rest of her promo is.

Overall Experience: While some of the promos felt lacking and the main event was too predictable to be completely enjoyable, I like the progression of characters, particularly Dixon and Mercury. Also, I did appreciate the fact that we now have a number one contenders match featuring Adonis and Kyojin. I'm still a bit confused about Adonis getting a shot since he just lost to Hawk but I'm not disappointed. Overall, I'm grading Sunday Night Chaos with a B.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 05-18-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    I can't remember the feedback form, so I'll just do it play by play I guess. btw, thanks for the praise (Benny and THBK I think are the ones I remember, it was quite a few pages back)

Anyways, onto the show. IWA Championship looks sick, well done to Krysys on that one. Great opening promo from everyone involved, Damaged Goods stole the show at the end, I thought that they were the ones who would then go on to win the Tag Match. I like many others was honsetly disappointed in Asher. Its really not like him to be honest I worked with him for a while with Diamond, and he gave top notch promos week in, week out, so I was disappointed.

Good solid opener with the Tag Match, One thing ill say is I love how David Ryan set all the matches up, it made me look forward to them that much more. I'm looking forward to see who wins this series, my money's on the Pardy Boyz.

Good promo from Israel and Draymen. Both men signalling their intent to do well on the new show. CT, one thing I would say man...with Israel, try to not make the sentences too long. I read one, and got confused, as there was no comma to break up the sentence. It was just a continous flow sometimes, not all the time, but there were parts with 3 lines without any punctuation. I just noticed that.

Not much to see here from Vegas and Ali, wondering if this will lead to an eventual feud, these two would be a good pairing IMO

Good idea with the triple threat, I would say I prefer Gatlin. Dunno why, I just do. Curious here, who controls him? Anyways, although the loser was obvious, I wanted to see who would get the pinfall. Turns out that Black gets the win, and a short stint in IWA for Jaark.

Wel fuckin done Des! Best two promos of the night, LayFlair=win. By the way, whos Dwayne Warren? Based on ayones real name, or just made up haha!?

Black Blooded are in the IWA Championship match, they dont deserve it on tonight's performance, but to be fair to Asher, overall they've been fantastic to watch since I came here, so congrats dude!

I am 50 % Demon, and 50 % Cyborg, for you that equates to all pain and all torment.

Thats a fucking great line there, I enjoyed that a lot haha! Great promo from these two, safe to call this my favourite non-title feud in IWA, and I only read IWA and WWE for now, so behind Rock/Ambrose, its the best non-title feud in e-fedding that I read. A close second mind you. The fire was pretty sweet, and how you guys keep coming up with new innovative ideas each week is beyond me lol! Well played.

I dunno if I'm in the minority on this, but I think KayFabulous are great. I'm not gonna lie, I don't see them as Tag Champs, more on a Cryme Tyme level. Nearly there, really funny, I just don't think I could take them serious you know? I have that worry with Diamond too, I dont like to overdo the funny parts (i.e. Kicking the titantron) cause I obviously want to take it to the next level with him.

Good win nonetheless for these two, and one of the better matches of the night. However, it was the third Tag Match on a 6? Match card, so maybe just cut down on that number, I prefer singles to be honest.

Hilarious promo from CA, well done Torphs. Wonder what hes gonna actually do in IWA though haha!

Finally, the Main Event, probably match of the night, but the 6-man triple threat tag was up there. I didn't think I was gonna win, I know I'm not ready yet, I hoped Darius wasn't gonna win, he's already champion, stop being greedy Darius!! So well done to KJ Punk. One question I have, is this the end of Black Blooded?? Sounds stupid now, but in the coming weeks leading up to the PPV, I am expecting to see some cracks showing, ending with probably KJ winning the Title, which would send a great mesage. I dislike how we seem to be unwilling to give ppl more than a run with the title, before passing it around everyone before they get another run. Team KJ! Can he become the first multi time World Champ in IWA??!!?!

Great show dudes, strong opening to a Revolution, around a low to middle A. There were abviously things to improve, I would suggest strecthing out match lengths a little.

There! I did it, finally haha!
    Hahah thanks brotha, Yea It felt like a nice touch for me and really just came naturally as I was flowin...That said though,...In the vein of Krysys' thing about Mr Torture...How do folks think of Ano Doom when he talks? lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Sunday Night Chaos

Parts That Excelled:
    With the main event, you could tell you was going to win

Parts Needing Improvement: I think the first paragraph needs to be colored like the rest of her promo is.

To the first;

Jman & Divine won the match ... That was predictable? Or do you mean the swerve where Smokey said "a team" instead of "whoever loses"? We did our best to make it non predictable.

To the second;

That may have been a formatting error on my part, I'll go fix it now

EDIT: Fixed the format issue.
    Last edited by Vandarius; 05-18-2013 at 03:24 PM.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: