Page 1725 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 725 1225 1625 1675 171517231724172517261727 1735 1775 1825 2225 ... LastLast
Results 17,241 to 17,250 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Some of D-Boy's most douchie comments did come from mocking Juno... I still remember some of them... good stuff.
    Aye was bezer chum

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Aye was bezer chum
    I'm from america so none of that made any sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Well, Vegas can't post the show due to a fucked up laptop, so no.

My favourite moment of IC'ng came with Juno.
    BOO! I blame Vegas for making me look like a jerk.

Mine probably did too... or with B-mac... When we first started we had a couple days where we had a good time being total dicks to everyone on the roster. that was a good time.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Just found it. I honestly think this was the cruelest I have ever made Mr. Smyth:

juno: Well then refrain from judging a book by its cover, maybe you should get to actually understand the real Juno... And before you call me a whore or think i am gonna slut drop you..This is entirely based upon the real me, not the person people think i am... I mean as a pal
    Mr. Smyth: Get to know the real Juno? Dear heart, how can one get to know you if all you ever do is show the cover of this book? Let's face it, you let us see this strong, almost brovado like exterior but I'm betting deep down inside, you still have a huge amount of doubt in whether you are that good. Once you finally lose out on another chance against Vivica - and you will - you'll hit the panic button because every one must pay attention to poor little Juno.

That's why you went galavanting around with some waster; because you liked the attention and while the school playground jibes of 'whore', 'slut' and any other variation of those terms grated against you like fingernails down a chalkboard, there is a small part of you that appreciates the fact that within IWA, you finally had an identity. Something to get you noticed.

You're nothing special, Nuno. You're a dime-a-dozen, and that is a position you have put yourself in. There is no need for me to insult you, because you are so laughably pathetic that your very existance does that job for me.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I'm from america so none of that made any sense to me.
    Yes,it was brilliant mate

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Just found it. I honestly think this was the cruelest I have ever made Mr. Smyth:

Mr. Smyth: Get to know the real Juno? Dear heart, how can one get to know you if all you ever do is show the cover of this book? Let's face it, you let us see this strong, almost brovado like exterior but I'm betting deep down inside, you still have a huge amount of doubt in whether you are that good. Once you finally lose out on another chance against Vivica - and you will - you'll hit the panic button because every one must pay attention to poor little Juno.

That's why you went galavanting around with some waster; because you liked the attention and while the school playground jibes of 'whore', 'slut' and any other variation of those terms grated against you like fingernails down a chalkboard, there is a small part of you that appreciates the fact that within IWA, you finally had an identity. Something to get you noticed.

You're nothing special, Nuno. You're a dime-a-dozen, and that is a position you have put yourself in. There is no need for me to insult you, because you are so laughably pathetic that your very existance does that job for me.
    haha that's harsh... The meanest thing I have ever said to her was something along the lines of "Shut your face you androgynous harlot of Ireland." D-boy is a dick... but that's just mega douchebaggery... good on you Benny!
    Yes,it was brilliant mate
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    haha that's harsh... The meanest thing I have ever said to her was something along the lines of "Shut your face you androgynous harlot of Ireland." D-boy is a dick... but that's just mega douchebaggery... good on you Benny!

I've always been a huge fan of Asher when he IC's - especially when he "puts people in their place" - but I have to admit that I did (rather sadly) applaud myself for that one. lol

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I've always been a huge fan of Asher when he IC's - especially when he "puts people in their place" - but I have to admit that I did (rather sadly) applaud myself for that one. lol
    Yea, I like Asher's IC'ing a lot too. His promos also come out really well. I guess there is probably a correlation there haha. I can't really think of anytime I have really applauded myself... Maybe a little bit when I came off as a mega face with Matt Black against TTC the first night I IC'ed with him... I also enjoyed when Matt told Jonathan Seahawk he had an Oedipus complex... I don't know if people like what I come up with for matt... but I sure have a hell of a fun time writing it anyway.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Yea, I like Asher's IC'ing a lot too. His promos also come out really well. I guess there is probably a correlation there haha. I can't really think of anytime I have really applauded myself... Maybe a little bit when I came off as a mega face with Matt Black against TTC the first night I IC'ed with him... I also enjoyed when Matt told Jonathan Seahawk he had an Oedipus complex... I don't know if people like what I come up with for matt... but I sure have a hell of a fun time writing it anyway.
    Well, it is difficult to see when it's just IC'ing. I am looking forward to your promo though. That'll be the showcasing event to sell you character.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Well, it is difficult to see when it's just IC'ing. I am looking forward to your promo though. That'll be the showcasing event to sell you character.
    Yea, I like what I came up with for the promo... though it scares me that I haven't seen anything like it before... I think it could either be seen as pretty good or pretty bad... I just didn't want to be the same cookie cutter face.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Promo sent in.