Page 17 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 22796
  1. #161
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Well, if it isn't the man I defeated to become the TWE Champion.
    *Sagittarius Blue enters the building, still holding his bags as he walks around and gets his bearings. He then encounters Darius...

    Sagittarius Blue: Well, hiya Darius. Looks like we'll be competing here, as well. If our last encounter was a sign, we're going to be burning down the house again, huh?

    ... and don't get too comfortable, friend. You did beat me to win the TWE strap... but things change.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #162
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Damn right! Bring Pisces Pink as well! Shaz can keep making more fat jokes about her!!
    *Just as Sagittarius takes a breather from his long journey, he hears a familiar voice down the hallway...

    ???: It took you long enough to get here, sweetie!

    *Sagittarius looks up to see...

    Sagittarius Blue: PISCES PINK?! Well I'll be damned what brings you here?

    Pisces Pink: YOU, silly muthafucka! You know I'm going to go wherever you go

    Sagittarius Blue: Well I'm glad as hell to see you, sugar.

    Pisces Pink (thinking to herself): He called me SUGAR. SUGAR!!! Yes YES ​YES!!!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #163
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue enters the building, still holding his bags as he walks around and gets his bearings. He then encounters Darius...

    Sagittarius Blue: Well, hiya Darius. Looks like we'll be competing here, as well. If our last encounter was a sign, we're going to be burning down the house again, huh?

    ... and don't get too comfortable, friend. You did beat me to win the TWE strap... but things change.
    Darius: Yeah, things change. Like attitudes. I'm paid to be Mr. Nice-Guy over on TWE ... Here, I don't give a shit. So why don't you just move along and go play with your cow.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #164
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Yeah, things change. Like attitudes. I'm paid to be Mr. Nice-Guy over on TWE ... Here, I don't give a shit. So why don't you just move along and go play with your cow.
    *Pisces Pink stops in her tracks, a look of shock and pain in her face.

    *Sagittarius Blue looks Darius dead in his eyes as he speaks...

    Sagittarius Blue: The attitude... I can deal with. Insulting Pisces? HELL NO. Pisces is NOT a cow. She's probably stronger than YOU are. So kindly keep your craptacular cracks to yourself... or I'll twist your arm off and let Pisces beat you with it.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #165
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink stops in her tracks, a look of shock and pain in her face.

    *Sagittarius Blue looks Darius dead in his eyes as he speaks...

    Sagittarius Blue: The attitude... I can deal with. Insulting Pisces? HELL NO. Pisces is NOT a cow. She's probably stronger than YOU are. So kindly keep your craptacular cracks to yourself... or I'll twist your arm off and let Pisces beat you with it.
    *Darius laughs*

    Darius: Bitch, please. I destroyed Gaileo, and he is just as big as Pinky over there. I've beaten Erebus on multiple occasions, and he is bigger than her. I've faced Erebus and Van Hooligan at the same time. What makes you think you can beat me with Pinkys help, eh?



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  6. #166
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *Darius laughs*

    Darius: Bitch, please. I destroyed Gaileo, and he is just as big as Pinky over there. I've beaten Erebus on multiple occasions, and he is bigger than her. I've faced Erebus and Van Hooligan at the same time. What makes you think you can beat me with Pinkys help, eh?
    *Pisces Pink looks up, and it almost looks like she is crying just a tiny bit.

    *Then the transformation happens.

    Pisces Pink:FIGHT ME AND FIND OUT, YOU RAGGEDY-ANDY LOOKING BASTARD


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #167
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink looks up, and it almost looks like she is crying just a tiny bit.

    *Then the transformation happens.

    Pisces Pink:FIGHT ME AND FIND OUT, YOU RAGGEDY-ANDY LOOKING BASTARD
    Darius: Blue, put your pet on a leash before she pisses on the floor, yeah? This is a wrestling company, not a home for the disabled.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #168
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Blue, put your pet on a leash before she pisses on the floor, yeah? This is a wrestling company, not a home for the disabled.
    Pisces Pink: I've beaten the hell out of grown men. Men like you. Everyone thinks they're the shit 'til they get it kicked out of them by a woman. There's nothing like the look on a man's face when you knock his teeth out and knowing they'll never talk about it cuz a woman kicked their ass.That could be you, Darius... but looking at you, I'm not so sure. I'm a woman and I probably have more balls than you do!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #169
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Blue, put your pet on a leash before she pisses on the floor, yeah? This is a wrestling company, not a home for the disabled.
    *Sagittarius thinks for a moment, then decides to stand back and watch things play out.*

    Sagittarius Blue (thinking to himself): ​He doesn't know Pisces... oh well, he brought this on himself...


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #170
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: I've beaten the hell out of grown men. Men like you. Everyone thinks they're the shit 'til they get it kicked out of them by a woman. There's nothing like the look on a man's face when you knock his teeth out and knowing they'll never talk about it cuz a woman kicked their ass.That could be you, Darius... but looking at you, I'm not so sure. I'm a woman and I probably have more balls than you do!
    Darius: Tell me, Pinky. What makes you think I won't just punt you in the skull, right here and now? You're threatening me, it would be self defense. So there would be no legal actions taken against me. As a matter of fact, go ahead and hit me!

    *Darius gets close and taps his chin*

    Darius: C'mon big girl, hit me! See how fast I sue your ass and bring you to court! Come on! Hit me! HIT. ME. You dumb bitch!

    OOC: I would NEVER endorse this kind of behavior, EVER. If I ever saw a guy talking to a girl like this, I'd destroy him myself. I'm just making Darius the psycho he really is!



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.