Page 1671 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 671 1171 1571 1621 166116691670167116721673 1681 1721 1771 2171 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,710 of 22796
  1. #16701
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Oh and Diamond, I NEVER want to know when you're on top and I'm praying that you aren't eager enough to demonstrate.
    Diamond: Is that supposed to insult me Ace? As if I care for your opinion, as if I care for anyone's opinion. I only care for myself, and that's why I'm SO damn good!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  2. #16702
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Fighting for what's right, eh? Hate it break it to you but we don't need any more superheroes around here. 1. We have Captain Amazing. 2. I get the feeling that your definition of "right" equates to self serving at any cost...which is fine and all but I don't see any reason on why you need to hide it.
    Matt Black: I think you have read this book by it's cover. Don't worry as many will do before my debut you are just spewing ignorance about my message. I plan to come into IWA and win by beating the other competitors down and beating them cleanly. I don't need to be your captain amazing, I am not batman. In fact I am the opposite. I am just an ever day average Joe. I fight because I love it. I fight because that's what I learned to do and while learning I felt the need for blood. I felt the need to make others feel the pain that they inflict on others. I feel the need to show the sharks of this world that sometimes the people they go to bite will fight back. As a shark of this world Note... Feel free to come at me any time. I fear no man.
    #BeJelly


  3. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: You certainly know how to make friends don't you kid? In case you haven't noticed, Revolution has the likes of Carlos Alberto Ramon,Van or the Infection as they're well known. As well as that, we have the Endurance Champ, Vandarius. Go be a big man and tell them theyre on the B show. You haven't shown up on my TV yet, so don't run your mouth to me. Oh yeah, use my pot shot back at me. That'll gain my respect.
    James: What I did was take your desperate attempts to be funny and used them against you and whilst you may have these names, it won't do any good. You could have The Rock scrubbing shit off a toilet but guess what? It's still shit being scrubbed.

    Speaking of shit scrubbing, is it not time you clocked in on your part time job as a cleaner in KFC?

  4. #16704
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Id like to think my ego matches my talent. Say...the whole of America? That's more like it. It's OK to have an ego when I back it up each and every week. Nothing but respect for me, and yet you call me a 'silly boy' bit of a double standard there pal.
    Matt Black: I can think you are ignorant but still respect your in ring ability. This isn't a grammar test, this is a wrestling company. I know that you can beat anyone on this roster under the right circumstances. I just also know those circumstances will never take place with us in the ring together.
    #BeJelly


  5. #16705
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    James: What I did was take your desperate attempts to be funny and used them against you and whilst you may have these names, it won't do any good. You could have The Rock scrubbing shit off a toilet but guess what? It's still shit being scrubbed.

    Speaking of shit scrubbing, is it not time you clocked in on your part time job as a cleaner in KFC?
    Diamond: Dude, what the hell are you waffling on about seriously?! I tuned out around the time you started talking about The Rock scrubbing shit, I mean really? *Gasps* Oh so that's where Chris Divine went. I was wondering there for a bit. By the way. I don't have to be funny, I can just beat the holy hell out of whoever runs their mouth at me long enough to get me pissed. You're not on my level, you never will be, so goodluck with being a jobber in your tenure here.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #16706
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I think you have read this book by it's cover. Don't worry as many will do before my debut you are just spewing ignorance about my message. I plan to come into IWA and win by beating the other competitors down and beating them cleanly. I don't need to be your captain amazing, I am not batman. In fact I am the opposite. I am just an ever day average Joe. I fight because I love it. I fight because that's what I learned to do and while learning I felt the need for blood. I felt the need to make others feel the pain that they inflict on others. I feel the need to show the sharks of this world that sometimes the people they go to bite will fight back. As a shark of this world Note... Feel free to come at me any time. I fear no man.
    Ace Note: So much for the excellence of modesty. Alright, tell you what, since we're both on Chaos, that means that one of these days, our paths are gonna cross and I'll be sure to be prepared if I just so happen to fight you. In the mean time, you should make good company with Miss Murder and Queen over there since I hear that they have the same apparent thirst for blood like you do.


  7. #16707
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: I can think you are ignorant but still respect your in ring ability. This isn't a grammar test, this is a wrestling company. I know that you can beat anyone on this roster under the right circumstances. I just also know those circumstances will never take place with us in the ring together.
    Diamond: With under the right circumstance being that there's a ref in the ring, yeah I can beat anyone. What were you thinking, a debate?

    OOC: Liking the new character Dennis, I like him more than D-Boy in all honesty.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #16708
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Dude, what the hell are you waffling on about seriously?! I tuned out around the time you started talking about The Rock scrubbing shit, I mean really? *Gasps* Oh so that's where Chris Divine went. I was wondering there for a bit. By the way. I don't have to be funny, I can just beat the holy hell out of whoever runs their mouth at me long enough to get me pissed. You're not on my level, you never will be, so goodluck with being a jobber in your tenure here.
    James: You know what? I do hope that there is cross brand thing coming up because there is nothing I would love more than to kick your ass.

  9. #16709
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Ok, so wish me luck with my first match in almost 3 months
    Profile Retired

  10. #16710
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Is that supposed to insult me Ace? As if I care for your opinion, as if I care for anyone's opinion. I only care for myself, and that's why I'm SO damn good!
    Ace Note: Look, man, I'm sorry if you were hoping to show me what it means for you to be on top but unfortunately for you, I'm not in to that sort of thing.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.