Page 164 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 641141541621631641651661742142646641164 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 22796
  1. #1631
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That was a fantastic show. Really enjoyed the Black Blooded segment, the Hogan sex tape reference from OL made me laugh, and the Adonis promo was pretty sweet.

    I do agree though - Shaz & Hawk was the best promo. And I thought this show would go to shit with Mr. Smyth on his jolly's.
    Hopefully we'll have Mr. Smyth back next week! Thanks for the feedback on my promo, wasn't sure how the new valet would work with the Adonis character.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #1632
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Hopefully we'll have Mr. Smyth back next week! Thanks for the feedback on my promo, wasn't sure how the new valet would work with the Adonis character.
    Dude, it adds a whole new dimension to Adonis. It was a great read. Could do a whole 'jealous valet when Adonis' eyes start to wander' thing.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #1633
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Or...actually...maybe I shouldn't make creative ideas public.

    Fail.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #1634
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Or...actually...maybe I shouldn't make creative ideas public.

    Fail.
    Haha it's a good idea, can't deny that! Going to be interesting to see how this plays into Adonis' feud with Shining!

    Smyth vs Kyojin is starting to heat up, Kyojin was maaaaad!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #1635
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Haha it's a good idea, can't deny that! Going to be interesting to see how this plays into Adonis' feud with Shining!

    Smyth vs Kyojin is starting to heat up, Kyojin was maaaaad!
    Don't see why. Smyth was sipping a pina colada on the beach when that happened.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #1636
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wells: KJ, when I'm done with Ryder and Edwards, I'm coming after the IWA Championship. I have respect for you and was truly glad that you won the title, but I will win it and become a World Champion. That's is the truth, the whole damn truth, and nothing but the truth!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

     

  7. #1637
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: KJ, when I'm done with Ryder and Edwards, I'm coming after the IWA Championship. I have respect for you and was truly glad that you won the title, but I will win it and become a World Champion. That's is the truth, the whole damn truth, and nothing but the truth!
    Dixon: Bitch, you jus got here! Sit yo ass down and shut up! You ain't got a chance at the title once I win it at Lost Cause. Get to da back of da line HATER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  8. #1638
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Bitch, you jus got here! Sit yo ass down and shut up! You ain't got a chance at the title once I win it at Lost Cause. Get to da back of da line HATER!
    Wells: No young one, you are going to sit your ass down and shut up. You are nothing but an egotistical little boy who thinks everything should be handed to you or you go off in a crying tangent. I have been wrestling longer before you even hit puberty, despite it not happening long ago for you. So you are going to shut your mouth, sit your ass down, and wait for me to allow you to talk. If I wanted shit from you, I'd squeeze it out of you. If you don't watch it, I'll beat the living shit out of you, bring you out at Lost Cause by your neck, and make you apologize to the fans and the whole wrestling community for you ruining their experiences of wrestling by you having any involvement in the industry. You are a crime against humanity, because you are a boy trapped in a teenager's body trying to act like a man. So you, will shut the fuck up and I will let you know when you can goddamn speak you little piece of shit.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

     

  9. #1639
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,375
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by DXCena#1fan View Post
    Promo of the Week goes to.....drum roll please.....Shaz and Wrestlingfan! Congrats guys, I thought you did a bang up job!
    Cheers man! Shout out to Adonis, and Black Blooded also.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Good job Shaz. I thought you were gonna try to cash in there for a second and that would've been a huge mistake on your part. I'll have to keep my eye on you, though.
    Shaz: Hmm, pretty much yeah. Trust me Punk, you may be IWA Champion, but I'm not scared of no one. I'll cash this bad boy in like a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You shouldn't be telling him good job because his decision to put that briefcase on the line will cost both you. In case no one could tell I played Shaz and now I have the stipulation I want and the match I can win. Shaz may have beaten 9 other men to win that, but I was not one of those men and Shaz has not beaten me by himself.
    Shaz: Typical Hawk, and I wonder who got pinned tonight? Twat.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #1640
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: No young one, you are going to sit your ass down and shut up. You are nothing but an egotistical little boy who thinks everything should be handed to you or you go off in a crying tangent. I have been wrestling longer before you even hit puberty, despite it not happening long ago for you. So you are going to shut your mouth, sit your ass down, and wait for me to allow you to talk. If I wanted shit from you, I'd squeeze it out of you. If you don't watch it, I'll beat the living shit out of you, bring you out at Lost Cause by your neck, and make you apologize to the fans and the whole wrestling community for you ruining their experiences of wrestling by you having any involvement in the industry. You are a crime against humanity, because you are a boy trapped in a teenager's body trying to act like a man. So you, will shut the fuck up and I will let you know when you can goddamn speak you little piece of shit.
    Dixon: Sounds like someone is jelly! You want what I got so you attack me wif threats and condescending remarks. Your past your prime, and I'm in my Primetime! You may be older dan me, but that don't mean you deserve my respect homie. You ain't done shit here yet, so you have nothing to say to me. Threaten me all you want, but you don't sacre me hater! So take your old ass and move to da back of da line and just die off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.