Page 1616 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 616 1116 1516 1566 160616141615161616171618 1626 1666 1716 2116 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,160 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I had a hunch that would happen... So i waited. Now I vanish again.... There, ya happy B-mc?
    But you're not vanishing...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Look man, let me get back to you with a decision and for the record, no one is holding me back... I mean that
    Israel: Let me make that decision for you Juno, If you are not 100% happy with me you can leave now... I didnt put all this hard work into you to be poached

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Let me make that decision for you Juno, If you are not 100% happy with me you can leave now... I didnt put all this hard work into you to be poached
    Ali Kazam: could you be more possessive. She clearly wants Ramon... It's not hard to see

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: could you be more possessive. She clearly wants Ramon... It's not hard to see
    Israel: Hown is that being possesive? For a magician you struglle to see things right in front of you dont you?. and I couldnt care less who she dates but Hawk wants to be her manager instead of having me as mentor

1. Hawk will do nothing but use her

2. I have invested a lot of my time and dont want it wasted Sir

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Hown is that being possesive? For a magician you struglle to see things right in front of you dont you?. and I couldnt care less who she dates but Hawk wants to be her manager instead of having me as mentor

1. Hawk will do nothing but use her

2. I have invested a lot of my time and dont want it wasted Sir
    Rymac: you're a sook...

Ali Kazam: Fuxk off Rymac. Go die. Oh right Pamich. Hawk isn't completely useless like you are...

Rymac: you're a sook...

Ali Kazam: Fuxk off Rymac. Go die. Oh right Pamich. Hawk isn't completely useless like you are...
    Israel: Step into Israels Revolution and I will show you how useless I can be Sir

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Step into Israels Revolution and I will show you how useless I can be Sir
    Ali Kazam: your revolution? Revolution is my funhouse, if you are crazy enough to want to play my games, don't cry when you get hurt.

Ano Doom: Wait...Wait...Wait....You've gotta be kidding me...For some reason my focused on constant attacks mind, just realized what you have been saying all day...YOU...Are on MY show? You're not joking me then are you? There is no Israel's Revolution when you're under the same roof as the Demon Cyborg. Jackson may be my main priority right now, and teaching him a lesson in mental strength may be at the top of my list...But each and every other one of you bastards just better tread lightly...You're sharing the brand with a true, cold, full-blown killer. Revolution is about nothing else but wiping out everyone else. Get down or lay down.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Wait...Wait...Wait....You've gotta be kidding me...For some reason my focused on constant attacks mind, just realized what you have been saying all day...YOU...Are on MY show? You're not joking me then are you? There is no Israel's Revolution when you're under the same roof as the Demon Cyborg. Jackson may be my main priority right now, and teaching him a lesson in mental strength may be at the top of my list...But each and every other one of you bastards just better tread lightly...You're sharing the brand with a true, cold, full-blown killer. Revolution is about nothing else but wiping out everyone else. Get down or lay down.
    Ali Kazam: nice skirt... Killer

Ali Kazam: nice skirt... Killer
    What is wrong with you? LOL he does not wear anything close to that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.