Page 1596 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 596 1096 1496 1546 158615941595159615971598 1606 1646 1696 2096 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 22796
  1. #15951
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Zero, there is no point having this conversation. You openly admit that you purposely didn't put 100% in your promos and for someone who does that, in my view, doesn't deserve my time and attention.

    Angles may be predictable, but the individual can make it special. Both Eddie and I knew for a fact that Smyth would go over Kyo at DFI. We were given a very basic feud and do you know what we did? Threw in ideas, made that feud our own and kicked some serious arse.

    If you're not going to make the effort, then I see no reason why I should.
    Fuck yeah we did.

    As for what's been said this morning, Zero- expect a message on FaceBook.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  2. #15952
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Head to your local comic book store, if they do it in Oz?
    Probably not
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #15953
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Probably not
    I think they might
    http://fcbd.com.au/


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #15954
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Probably not
    Check this link
    http://fcbd.com.au/


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #15955
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Zero, there is no point having this conversation. You openly admit that you purposely didn't put 100% in your promos and for someone who does that, in my view, doesn't deserve my time and attention.

    Angles may be predictable, but the individual can make it special. Both Eddie and I knew for a fact that Smyth would go over Kyo at DFI. We were given a very basic feud and do you know what we did? Threw in ideas, made that feud our own and kicked some serious arse.

    If you're not going to make the effort, then I see no reason why I should.
    Time to massage my ego. Lets be honest, when Shining Light and Malcolm Adonis were placed in a feud, who actually thought it was gonna be worth a read? Probably only Bear, Shining and myself really. And even then we surprised ourselves by how interesting we managed to make the story. I'm not gonna say it's been the best feud on EWN of 2013 because it's not, but it gets into the top 5 for sure.

    Making a feud worthwhile works two ways, sure you need the booking but at the end of the day you gotta turn your lemons into lemonade and actually put the work in, if you don't care then why will anyone else?
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  6. #15956
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Head to your local comic book store, if they do it in Oz?
    Thanks for the VM Ash
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #15957
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Time to massage my ego. Lets be honest, when Shining Light and Malcolm Adonis were placed in a feud, who actually thought it was gonna be worth a read? Probably only Bear, Shining and myself really. And even then we surprised ourselves by how interesting we managed to make the story. I'm not gonna say it's been the best feud on EWN of 2013 because it's not, but it gets into the top 5 for sure.

    Making a feud worthwhile works two ways, sure you need the booking but at the end of the day you gotta turn your lemons into lemonade and actually put the work in, if you don't care then why will anyone else?
    I know you are not referring to me though I am actually put some effort in and thats what got to me the fact that I found out my opponent/other half of the fued didnt put in the effort actually stops me getting that so called push. The last promo that I did in this fued I would put in my top three promo efforts and my best solo effort, the other two being with Torphy/Adonis prior to the fatal four way match and with Scribbs/Sag. Blue in EWNGP.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  8. #15958
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I know you are not referring to me though I am actually put some effort in and thats what got to me the fact that I found out my opponent/other half of the fued didnt put in the effort actually stops me getting that so called push. The last promo that I did in this fued I would put in my top three promo efforts and my best solo effort, the other two being with Torphy/Adonis prior to the fatal four way match and with Scribbs/Sag. Blue in EWNGP.
    Your 'push' is based on your work, Cricks. Not anyone else's. Zero championed you a while ago, saying you were ready for a title, and that is why I put the two of you in a feud.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #15959
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I know you are not referring to me though I am actually put some effort in and thats what got to me the fact that I found out my opponent/other half of the fued didnt put in the effort actually stops me getting that so called push. The last promo that I did in this fued I would put in my top three promo efforts and my best solo effort, the other two being with Torphy/Adonis prior to the fatal four way match and with Scribbs/Sag. Blue in EWNGP.
    I remember the promo we did, was pretty awesome. I've been enjoying working with Wrestlingfan (Mike Hawk) over two feds and the guy puts all of his effort into his promos, when I get someone who puts the effort in then it allows me to raise my game a lot easier.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  10. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your 'push' is based on your work, Cricks. Not anyone else's. Zero championed you a while ago, saying you were ready for a title, and that is why I put the two of you in a feud.
    And I apprieciate the opportunity, now to see what awaits me in revolution
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.