Page 1594 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5941094149415441584159215931594159515961604164416942094 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,940 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    In IWA, you're on my show and I have plans for you. Trust me on that one.
    Ok then no problems
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    So, let me get this right: you were both unhappy with the way the feud was going and instead of sending me a PM with ideas and such, you let it fester within and decide to throw your opinion in after it is all done?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    So, let me get this right: you were both unhappy with the way the feud was going and instead of sending me a PM with ideas and such, you let it fester within and decide to throw your opinion in after it is all done?
    Oh, and as an FYI on this, this was originally a long term feud but with both Slayde and Pamich appearing on the same brand but due to some swaps going back and forth during the brand extention, this was cut short.

But, for future reference, if you have an issue, then it might be an idea to send me a PM. I can't read minds.

#BennysTeddy

Oh, and as an FYI on this, this was originally a long term feud but with both Slayde and Pamich appearing on the same brand but due to some swaps going back and forth during the brand extention, this was cut short.

But, for future reference, if you have an issue, then it might be an idea to send me a PM. I can't read minds.
    Booooo! You're a bad writer! Burn him!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I was merely responding to what Zero said as it felt like at the time he didnt put effort in because it was me, he clarify the reason then I agreed it wasnt the best set fued, simple as that thats why there was no PM your way from my end anyway.
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Booooo! You're a bad writer! Burn him!
    Lol thats just a bit unjust isnt it
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Lol thats just a bit unjust isnt it
    Nahh, Shag is proper bear.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Nahh, Shag is proper bear.
    I dont think its that Bear Shag, I would get it gone and not be so poo-er in future
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

To be fair. I did PM you my review on the last PPV where I addressed the Pamich turn being too soon, so I did get the chance to at least put out there that issue. That being said as you've said before, I can only give my feedback on the finished product. I did that. So there was a need to express my opinion until after it was all over.

If plans were to keep this going, why not keep both guys on the same brand muck like Doom/Smith were kept together to keep that feud going? The option was there to do so, why it wasn't made I don't know and don't know if I wanna know. So as far as Slayde goes, I'll see what the future holds for him on Chaos and wish Pamich the best on Revolution. Should their paths cross again in the future I hope it can lead to a great match later on.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    To be fair. I did PM you my review on the last PPV where I addressed the Pamich turn being too soon, so I did get the chance to at least put out there that issue. That being said as you've said before, I can only give my feedback on the finished product. I did that. So there was a need to express my opinion until after it was all over.

If plans were to keep this going, why not keep both guys on the same brand muck like Doom/Smith were kept together to keep that feud going? The option was there to do so, why it wasn't made I don't know and don't know if I wanna know. So as far as Slayde goes, I'll see what the future holds for him on Chaos and wish Pamich the best on Revolution. Should their paths cross again in the future I hope it can lead to a great match later on.
    Zero, there is no point having this conversation. You openly admit that you purposely didn't put 100% in your promos and for someone who does that, in my view, doesn't deserve my time and attention.

Angles may be predictable, but the individual can make it special. Both Eddie and I knew for a fact that Smyth would go over Kyo at DFI. We were given a very basic feud and do you know what we did? Threw in ideas, made that feud our own and kicked some serious arse.

If you're not going to make the effort, then I see no reason why I should.

#BennysTeddy