Page 1586 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5861086148615361576158415851586158715881596163616862086 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,860 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah and if you can find Catacombs they are pretty cool too- I've been to 2, well 3 if I include the one under a church

Here is me under Paris in Les Catacombs

Attachment 4568
    The Paris ones are class! I think knowing me though, I couldn't go in more than twice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The Paris ones are class! I think knowing me though, I couldn't go in more than twice though.
    Plus you can pick up the bones- though not sure if you are supposed to lol. But yeah it was pretty nice the way they had it. The one under a church was at St Stephens Dom in Wein, Austria- it was more like a few priest in caskets and one was behind a fenced in opening and the casket was broken open. The other one I went to was in Rome- most of the bones were so old they had turned to dust. There is one I really wanted to go to in Praha- I forget how you spell it in English but its the main city in the Chech Republic

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    So, i know this isn't "efed" related discussion, but the people in the TV thread only seem to want to talk about shows that are off the air, and I haven't seen, so I'll share this here, and hopefully some convo can happen.

So, next week I believe starts the networks upfronts, where each network goes before sponsors and what not, to inform them what shows will return for the 2013-2014 tv season, and what new shows they are picking up. CBS has pretty much confirmed most of their shows already, except for a few like Criminal Minds or Golden Boy, but a lot of other networks still haven't said much. Now, I'm excited for this, purely for the fact that at these up fronts, each network also plays a video, highlighting each of the new shows that will be airing on their channel. I know ABC has already picked up a Once Upon A Time spinoff based around Alice in Wonderland, as well as Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D, but I know of some other pilots, like Robin Williams new show, or Christopher Meloni's new show, are also a strong possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, i know this isn't "efed" related discussion, but the people in the TV thread only seem to want to talk about shows that are off the air, and I haven't seen, so I'll share this here, and hopefully some convo can happen.

So, next week I believe starts the networks upfronts, where each network goes before sponsors and what not, to inform them what shows will return for the 2013-2014 tv season, and what new shows they are picking up. CBS has pretty much confirmed most of their shows already, except for a few like Criminal Minds or Golden Boy, but a lot of other networks still haven't said much. Now, I'm excited for this, purely for the fact that at these up fronts, each network also plays a video, highlighting each of the new shows that will be airing on their channel. I know ABC has already picked up a Once Upon A Time spinoff based around Alice in Wonderland, as well as Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D, but I know of some other pilots, like Robin Williams new show, or Christopher Meloni's new show, are also a strong possibility.
    While I am really looking forward to Joss Whedon's S.H.I.E.L.D, I am afraid it will be like all his other recent TV projects- cancelled after the first or second season(not deservingly mind you, its just the networks suck ass). All I know- as long as Community continues- I'm happy. The only other shows I really like are Parks and Rec and Burn Notice- though with Burn Notice I am a little behind- I usually jcatch up with reruns

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I love Joss Whedon, I just hate his fans.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I love Joss Whedon, I just hate his fans.
    You hate me????

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The Walking Dead > Every television show airing right now.

Come at me.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    The Walking Dead > Every television show airing right now.

Come at me.
    WWE>Walking Dead

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    WWE>Walking Dead
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Shield would shit their pants if they saw Rick, Daryl, and Glen.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Shield would shit their pants if they saw Rick, Daryl, and Glen.
    They would...... but not Cena. SuperCena will kick out at 2.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock