Page 1549 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 549 1049 1449 1499 153915471548154915501551 1559 1599 1649 2049 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 22796
  1. #15481
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Have I ever looked at you like that, I did call you a lady of the night once but I have never seen you as a weak pathetic little girl, though you do need a bit of strengthening up here

    *Israel points to his temple*

    Israel: And thats where I come in
    Juno: You know what, I have nothing to loss... So go for it, help me


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #15482
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: OK Israel, sure....I'm watching you...
    Israel: I am sure you will be impressed




  3. #15483
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I am sure you will be impressed
    Diamond: Jesus, what the hells that supposed to mean you creep!?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  4. #15484
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You know what, I have nothing to loss... So go for it, help me
    Israel: Thats where you are wrong, you have so much to lose, your hard work, dedication, dream, avenging what your father did and the most important thing, your Integrity, your respect and your honour, three things I excel at




  5. #15485
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno hears Ramon talking and turns her head, with a small smile*
    *Ramon notices Juno looking and just smiles back before turning away.*

    CAR: You see. That's how it's done. With these looks.. this body, my ability. It's easy.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #15486
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Jesus, what the hells that supposed to mean you creep!?
    Israel: Thats supposed to mean watching me is like poetry in motion and the One Man Dynasty always impresses in the ring? Dont believe me? ask Orion Slayde




  7. #15487
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *Ramon notices Juno looking and just smiles back before turning away.*

    CAR: You see. That's how it's done. With these looks.. this body, my ability. It's easy.
    Israel: Congratulations you go a smile, I am impressed Sir.... I would have been even more impressed if I cared




  8. #15488
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *Ramon notices Juno looking and just smiles back before turning away.*

    CAR: You see. That's how it's done. With these looks.. this body, my ability. It's easy.
    Diamond: Add that to the fact she's a slut...yeah, it would be easy.




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #15489
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,171
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Revolution is going to be some show!

    The brand war is on!

    Tag teams>Bombshells.
    Fuck yeah! Bring on the Revolution!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    You know what, people have had enough time to read the show soooo ....

    Darius walks into the IWA locker room with his newly acquired IWA Endurance championship to an applause from some of the "faces" and dirty looks from the "heels"

    Darius: Three months. Three months I have been gone with an injury that nearly took my life. What people saw may have seemed gruesome, but the after math really put the icing on the cake. I was told I may not be able to wrestle again. The barbed wire tore right through my muscle and actually scrapped the bone in my fore arm.

    I was dangling like a fresh cut cow in a butchers shop on a meat hook. I couldn't feel a damn thing. All I could hear was my flesh tearing from the bone, and the smell of iron from the blood filled my nose. I thought I was done for. I was going to die then and there.

    But then I fell. I nearly blacked out but I was fighting to stay alive. The pain started to show and my numbness faded away ... But then I felt pressure on my wound. I saw JMan wrapping a knot around my gash, trying to stop the bleeding. Well, what he did that night saved my career and my life.

    After three months of rehab, I am back and better than ever.

    Darius looks at his Endurance championship.

    I don't like Smyth, but I had to help him, it was the only way I could repay JMan at the time. The only way. I can think of another way to repay JMan now but I can't.

    Darius looks to Kyojin.

    You're lucky I was drafted, Kyojin. What you did to JMan is unspeakable, and I'd love to give you a taste of your own medicine. He saved my life and career, and I'll be damned if you do that to him. Consider yourself lucky, Kyojin because ...

    Darius sets down his Endurance championship, reaches into his locker and pulls out the white bag that he carries on TWE.

    Daddy's home.

    Kyojin look at Darius and smirks.

    Kyojin: Oh deary me, is that? Can it be? Oh my god! Everybody, look! It's the guy that always fails on the big moments. So congratulations Darius, you actually won a title here in IWA. But the fact remains, you still, even on the night you returned, got your ass handed to you by The Superstar of the Year. Time and time again Darius, we keep doing this thing where one of us loves those people and the other despises those people but it doesn't matter which one of us does what because at the end of it all, you're always second best.

    Jman had what was coming to him. I broke his neck and for all you people know, his career is over. Tell me Darius, where is Jman now?!

    Kyojin opens his arms and looks around.

    Nobody knows. And the reason for that, is because he couldn't hang with the very best in the business. Jman is finished and I don't consider myself lucky at all because I consider you to be quite lucky. You see, that title you're holding, it used to be mine. And I never got my rematch. But it's fine because there's always bigger fish to fry than you Darius.

  10. #15490
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Add that to the fact she's a slut...yeah, it would be easy.
    CAR: Easy? Easy was ending your streak as that rookie showed. *Ramon smirks* Maybe she comes across as easy when I'm around? Can you blame her? I mean.. Look at me! *Ramon points to his face and body* I could have nuns begging for it with just one flash of my smile.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.