Page 1542 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 542 1042 1442 1492 153215401541154215431544 1552 1592 1642 2042 ... LastLast
Results 15,411 to 15,420 of 22796
  1. #15411
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I thought you were asking me what I thought about your "Great show" response! lol

    I think it is a true and honest point. Do I think you're wrong? In some aspects, yes I do.
    Got logged out halfway through a fucking post!

    BUT...this is one of those things where we will have to agree to disagree.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #15412
    I don't mean to offend anyone and often find myself unable to post feedback because I fear I will rub someone the wrong way, but in my opinion it would've been better to postpone the show a day or longer rather than posting something that could've been better had more time been spent on it. Sugar & Spice had their first ppv match here and it was a bit disappointing to read for me as it was about a paragraph long and not very detailed and I know Vandarius did his best considering he was rushing to post the show, but had it not been rushed it might've been much better. There were other matches I felt didn't express the emotion that they should've had or at least the one I had built up in my head . Overall good show, but had the potential to be great. Sorry if this bothers anyone.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  3. #15413
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I thought you were asking me what I thought about your "Great show" response! lol

    I think it is a true and honest point. Do I think you're wrong? In some aspects, yes I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Got logged out halfway through a fucking post!

    BUT...this is one of those things where we will have to agree to disagree.
    Yeah that's fine.

    Let's see what other people say anyways.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #15414
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't mean to offend anyone and often find myself unable to post feedback because I fear I will rub someone the wrong way, but in my opinion it would've been better to postpone the show a day or longer rather than posting something that could've been better had more time been spent on it. Sugar & Spice had their first ppv match here and it was a bit disappointing to read for me as it was about a paragraph long and not very detailed and I know Vandarius did his best considering he was rushing to post the show, but had it not been rushed it might've been much better. There were other matches I felt didn't express the emotion that they should've had or at least the one I had built up in my head . Overall good show, but had the potential to be great. Sorry if this bothers anyone.
    That is a fair point and does raise the question of whether it's better to adhere to schedule or quality guidelines. Don't worry, you aren't causing offense in the least.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't mean to offend anyone and often find myself unable to post feedback because I fear I will rub someone the wrong way, but in my opinion it would've been better to postpone the show a day or longer rather than posting something that could've been better had more time been spent on it. Sugar & Spice had their first ppv match here and it was a bit disappointing to read for me as it was about a paragraph long and not very detailed and I know Vandarius did his best considering he was rushing to post the show, but had it not been rushed it might've been much better. There were other matches I felt didn't express the emotion that they should've had or at least the one I had built up in my head . Overall good show, but had the potential to be great. Sorry if this bothers anyone.
    It's a fair point and you shouldn't feel like you cant express an opinion miss. Your's is as valued as anyone else's here.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #15416
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    That is a fair point and does raise the question of whether it's better to adhere to schedule or quality guidelines. Don't worry, you aren't causing offense in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's a fair point and you shouldn't feel like you cant express an opinion miss. Your's is as valued as anyone else's here.
    Exactly what they said.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #15417
    i was just about to say the same thing Glamour Girl stated. The show could have been postponed a day or so to give more time to write a match or two or three. Who cares if it gets posted late? Given more time those good matches, while short, could have been great longer matches. Why rush creative Benny? This is just supposed to be fun, and being rushed is no fun at all, especially with doing this for free lol.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #15418
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's a fair point and you shouldn't feel like you cant express an opinion miss. Your's is as valued as anyone else's here.
    I worry people will think I'm too opinionated or worse bitchy lol, but in this case at least my opinions were meant to improve the quality of the shows not to bash anyone cause a better show is better for everyone involved from the writers to the readers so if I keep quiet then maybe I won't say something that would've helped things get better.

    Side Note: As a girl I've always been a fan of women's wrestling, in fact it was knowing that women wrestled too what made me watch WWF in the first place. Had WWF been an all male fed I probably never would've watched wrestling in the first place. Over time my interests in women's wrestling have changed to prefer some characters over others and some wrestling styles over others and I can flat out say I don't watch the WWE anymore partly due to how badly they treat the women's division these days. When I joined e-fedding I loved that I had the chance to help create an interesting women's division unlike the ones on tv and in every fed I've joined including this one I've wanted to see the women's division get the respect that WWE won't give it anymore so that's why I hoped that the Sugar & Spice match was better cause as far as women's wrestling goes the e-fed matches are what I look forward to so for me they need to be better than the Divas matches and at least this time I felt like I was watching the Bella Twins beat Natalya in a 3 minute handicap match.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #15419
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i was just about to say the same thing Glamour Girl stated. The show could have been postponed a day or so to give more time to write a match or two or three. Who cares if it gets posted late? Given more time those good matches, while short, could have been great longer matches. Why rush creative Benny? This is just supposed to be fun, and being rushed is no fun at all, especially with doing this for free lol.
    This one is an easy question to answer: I asked the question. I asked if they could get a match done within a short time-frame and all three stepped up. Sadly, I couldn't get one done as I was enteraining family and literally the only reason I came on yesterday was to try and help organise a back-up plan.

    Why was it so important to get it done yesterday? Because after this show, we as a creative team will be taking a two week break to relax and recharge. It is better to get it out of the way than have it hanging over us for a few days. We knock the show out of the park, we can enjoy what is a fully deserved rest.

    If nobody could have done the job then of course the show would have been delayed but, as I said, everyone stepped up to the plate.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i was just about to say the same thing Glamour Girl stated. The show could have been postponed a day or so to give more time to write a match or two or three. Who cares if it gets posted late? Given more time those good matches, while short, could have been great longer matches. Why rush creative Benny? This is just supposed to be fun, and being rushed is no fun at all, especially with doing this for free lol.
    I agree. That's one of the things I have been saying.

    I feel bad for Ashley because I feel she was put in bad position off writing the main event while being rushed. Not because I doubted her ability to do so.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.