Page 1541 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 541 1041 1441 1491 153115391540154115421543 1551 1591 1641 2041 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,410 of 22796
    Here you go Eddie

Revolution.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    That's not the question I asked. lol

I agree that the main event should be the best match, there is no dispute to that bit of common sense but you said a simple match is not good enough. One on one's are, in my opinion, the best matches. Just a simple match, no gimmicks etc. needed. Just two guys who had a good build up creating a finish.
    You said simple, for me. The main event should not be simple.. it should have a wow factor to make it feel special. did the match feel special or in anyway different to me? No.. Is that because Ash was forced in a bad position, Yeah possibly. the point being.. Ash, good writer? Yes. You know she will always give it her best but she was not allowed to do that because you guys felt getting the show out was more important then the standard. That's how I feel anyway, I'm vocal and I will say.. I don't like the main event title scene here at the moment, for me.. the better feuds are elsewhere and when I read the match.. I kind of felt like my point was justified.

Also you say two guys with a great build up, yet Bear's not even here.. so the feud direction was obvious, not as good as it could have been if he was here.. and then the match was just okay.

If you want.. next time I will just do what the majority do and say nothing.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Here you go Eddie

Revolution.jpg
    It's a cool poster man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's a cool poster man!
    Thanks man.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    You said simple, for me. The main event should not be simple.. it should have a wow factor to make it feel special. did the match feel special or in anyway different to me? No.. Is that because Ash was forced in a bad position, Yeah possibly. the point being.. Ash, good writer? Yes. You know she will always give it her best but she was not allowed to do that because you guys felt getting the show out was more important then the standard. That's how I feel anyway, I'm vocal and I will say.. I don't like the main event scene here at the moment, for me.. the better feuds are elsewhere and when I read the match.. I kind of felt like my point was justified.

Also you say two guys with a great build up, yet Bear's not even here.. so the feud direction was obvious, not as good as it could have been if he was here.. and then the match was just okay.

If you want.. next time I will just do what the majority do and say nothing.
    Now who's getting defensive?

I am not challenging your opinion. You are entitled to it as much as the next guy and I welcome all feedback. I'm just having an exchange of ideas and opinions. It is, at the end of the day, what a forum is for.

If I ask you to clarify your point, it is not because I am looking to argue. I am looking to get more clarity to what you are saying and then discuss it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Now who's getting defensive?

I am not challenging your opinion. You are entitled to it as much as the next guy and I welcome all feedback. I'm just having an exchange of ideas and opinions. It is, at the end of the day, what a forum is for.

If I ask you to clarify your point, it is not because I am looking to argue. I am looking to get more clarity to what you are saying and then discuss it.
    I'm getting defensive? What am I meant to be defending? It's not my company, I won my match so I could just go.. Yeah it was amazing like most people will do. I am, however trying to offer real feedback.

Okay, so what do you think about what I said there then?

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Here you go Eddie

Revolution.jpg
    Thank-you for making that for Revolution
    It is excellent

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    I'm getting defensive? What am I meant to be defending? It's not my company, I won my match so I could just go.. Yeah it was amazing like most people will do. I am, however trying to offer real feedback.

Okay, so what do you think about what I said there then?
    I think you are reading me wrong. Maybe I'm not being as clear as I think I am, but I am honestly not attacking you, your feedback, your opinions or anything. You gave us your feedback and that is always appreciated. I threw in what I felt was an important point and then I asked you to expand on some things you said, which you did.

From this side of the world wide web, this is just an exchange of ideas and opinions between two guys.

#BennysTeddy

I think you are reading me wrong. Maybe I'm not being as clear as I think I am, but I am honestly not attacking you, your feedback, your opinions or anything. You gave us your feedback and that is always appreciated. I threw in what I felt was an important point and then I asked you to expand on some things you said, which you did.

From this side of the world wide web, this is just an exchange of ideas and opinions between two guys.
    I know you are not attacking me..

I'm just asking, what did you think of last thing I said? You asked me to expand on what I said, I did.. and I thought you was going to reply again.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    I know you are not attacking me..

I'm just asking, what did you think of last thing I said? You asked me to expand on what I said, I did.. and I thought you was going to reply again.
    I thought you were asking me what I thought about your "Great show" response! lol

I think it is a true and honest point. Do I think you're wrong? In some aspects, yes I do.

#BennysTeddy