Page 153 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You and Pisces as equal, really? Wouldn't she out weight you by like a 1000 lbs? I sink to new levels of lows, really? Maybe you haven't heard of a guy named CM Punk. He is the internet precious darling and not too long he was going to leave his company like nothing. Yet, the internet loved him even more cause of his famous "pipe bomb" which really I've heard better by John Cena. He then goes on to win his supposedly last match and walks away with the title and do you know what he does next? He puts the freaking title in his refrigerator and tweeted a pic about. And still no one gave him shit for that cause he is CM Punk. However, you say I'm low when CM Punk disrespected a whole locker room and officials by doing that. And I beat your one of the people who supported him through all of the B.S. As far as your little fight against Ryder I guess that won't never happen, because I will destroy you first. So, don't came here to me with that crap about tearing someone tented, because quite frankly even Damian Eddings beat the living shit out of you and he is literally gay. Also, the little thing I did at the PPV was, so cool and clever even the NWO did it.

Sagittarius Blue: Really? "Punk did this, Punk did that." Good for him. What the fuck have YOU done lately? I don't hear anyone in IWA scream about Brock Edwards being the best thing going here. Wait, there is one person and one person only: you. Even I'm smart enough to know that I've got a ways to go before I can call myself the next big thing in IWA. You? Not so much. And oh my, the NWO stole your move! Sure... years before you even considered it. Theft and highway robbery of the lowest sort, whatever shall you do. Oh me, oh my. Of course, who knew you actually had a heart - you're standing up for Ryder! Always figured you were a "look after number one" kinda guy, but hey, I guess we all have a little Care Bear deep inside huh? I'm actually kinda almost happy to hear that. Brock Edwards has a soft and fuzzy core behind all the bluster and brashness. I wonder if I can see it after I crack you open. Hmmm...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: Really? "Punk did this, Punk did that." Good for him. What the fuck have YOU done lately? I don't hear anyone in IWA scream about Brock Edwards being the best thing going here. Wait, there is one person and one person only: you. Even I'm smart enough to know that I've got a ways to go before I can call myself the next big thing in IWA. You? Not so much. And oh my, the NWO stole your move! Sure... years before you even considered it. Theft and highway robbery of the lowest sort, whatever shall you do. Oh me, oh my. Of course, who knew you actually had a heart - you're standing up for Ryder! Always figured you were a "look after number one" kinda guy, but hey, I guess we all have a little Care Bear deep inside huh? I'm actually kinda almost happy to hear that. Brock Edwards has a soft and fuzzy core behind all the bluster and brashness. I wonder if I can see it after I crack you open. Hmmm...
    Brock: Look you little idiot I never said that the NWO stoled from the finger poke of death. I just enhanced it. You wanna a little secret? The only person that is going to help you get over is yourself not this dumbass called Daniel May or any other management in here. That's exactly what I'm doing and that's putting myself over. Unlike you who will probably get stuck in the mid card jobber position forever. Also, I do have a heart, but I only use it in rare occasions. So, don't get use to it.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: Look you little idiot I never said that the NWO stoled from the finger poke of death. I just enhanced it. You wanna a little secret? The only person that is going to help you get over is yourself not this dumbass called Daniel May or any other management in here. That's exactly what I'm doing and that's putting myself over. Unlike you who will probably get stuck in the mid card jobber position forever. Also, I do have a heart, but I only use it in rare occasions. So, don't get use to it.

Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, sounds like somebody's getting a little defensive! Did I strike a nerve, Brock? Sounds like somebody's a little sore that they couldn't get into IWA the way people normally do it. Although that's more something you should take up with May - I mean, there is a thing called an "open door policy." Unless you're happy to cry and moan where he can't hear you. I never said anything about me trying to brownnose my way to the top. Don't need to, don't want to. Appreciate the tip, but I'm good. Have fun putting yourself and Ryder over. Twit.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: Hmm, sounds like somebody's getting a little defensive! Did I strike a nerve, Brock? Sounds like somebody's a little sore that they couldn't get into IWA the way people normally do it. Although that's more something you should take up with May - I mean, there is a thing called an "open door policy." Unless you're happy to cry and moan where he can't hear you. I never said anything about me trying to brownnose my way to the top. Don't need to, don't want to. Appreciate the tip, but I'm good. Have fun putting yourself and Ryder over. Twit.
    Brock: I'm not even mad. Or are you just running out of things to say? Just this upcoming Chaos and see how badly I beat Oscar Layman. That way everyone can see no matter what the situation I deserve to be here and to be higher up. By the way, I will have fun.

Blog Entries
    Brock: I'm not even mad. Or are you just running out of things to say? Just this upcoming Chaos and see how badly I beat Oscar Layman. That way everyone can see no matter what the situation I deserve to be here and to be higher up. By the way, I will have fun.

Sagittarius Blue: Running out of things to say? No, no, no my friendly neanderthal. For one thing, trading barbs with you is getting old - I'd rather be trading punches. Second, I don't want to keep you from getting back home to mother - don't wanna see you get sent to bed with no din-din. And third: Let's just be honest. This is a battle of wits... and it's no fun fighting an unarmed guy.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: Running out of things to say? No, no, no my friendly neanderthal. For one thing, trading barbs with you is getting old - I'd rather be trading punches. Second, I don't want to keep you from getting back home to mother - don't wanna see you get sent to bed with no din-din. And third: Let's just be honest. This is a battle of wits... and it's no fun fighting an unarmed guy.
    Brock: If you are getting bored then leave.

Blog Entries
    Brock: If you are getting bored then leave.

Sagittarius Blue: I am getting bored actually - you make too good a verbal punching bag. Oh, and good luck finger-pushing your way to success

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Sagittarius Blue: I am getting bored actually - you make too good a verbal punching bag. Oh, and good luck finger-pushing your way to success
    Brock: Yeah and good luck at winning a match without having Pisces or a tag partner available.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DXCena#1fan View Post
    i feel like this was directed at moi
    No idea what you are talking about.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Bear listens!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)