Page 152 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 22796
  1. #1511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Master and Apprentice, in the same thread!
    Watch and learn drunk Padawan

  2. #1512
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I guess it's up to me to get this thread back in to some IC action.

    Brock: Layman, this up coming Chaos you will get an ass beating like no other. After that I will prove to everyone that I deserve to be in the main event of every show. Let's face the facts here sooner or later I'm going to be the face of this company, so let's start right now with my reign as the poster-child here in IWA.

    Sagittarius Blue: If you plan on being the face of IWA, then I hope they made a paper bag big enough for this company. Let's be real here, Brock: what really qualifies you to be the poster child of IWA?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #1513
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

    Sagittarius Blue: If you plan on being the face of IWA, then I hope they made a paper bag big enough for this company. Let's be real here, Brock: what really qualifies you to be the poster child of IWA?
    Brock: The fact that I can kick any one's ass around here. There ain't no stopping me. I'm also relatively young and good looking unlike your fat pig. What qualifies you to be anything in IWA? Hell even a janitor pities you.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #1514
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: The fact that I can kick any one's ass around here. There ain't no stopping me. I'm also relatively young and good looking unlike your fat pig. What qualifies you to be anything in IWA? Hell even a janitor pities you.

    Sagittarius Blue: No stopping you? Heh... sounds like somebody's pumped up on leaded gas. Even though you're a monstrosity, you're just as human as I or the next person. And about you being young and presumably "good looking", that can be changed with enough punches to your mug. Hell, I'd say let Pisces curb stomp you about four or five times and see how close you are to looking like something that got run over and laid out in the sun. As it is, you look like a hairless chimp with a thyroid disorder. And what qualifies me to be here? Well, for starters, I didn't have to get my best friend (read: patsy) to lay down just so I could get a pass in. I may not be as big as most of the guys in the back, but I fight just as hard and dangerous. And I'm friends with the janitor here, too - swell guy, he is - and he keeps telling me how he can't wait for Yours Truly, The Classic City Saint, to kick the ass of "that big douchy guy who runs around with the little douchy guy from Long Island." And don't worry - it will happen.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #1515
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I fully support you to go do that.
    Hi Rob! Haven't seen you in ages, how's life treating you?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #1516
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

    Sagittarius Blue: No stopping you? Heh... sounds like somebody's pumped up on leaded gas. Even though you're a monstrosity, you're just as human as I or the next person. And about you being young and presumably "good looking", that can be changed with enough punches to your mug. Hell, I'd say let Pisces curb stomp you about four or five times and see how close you are to looking like something that got run over and laid out in the sun. As it is, you look like a hairless chimp with a thyroid disorder. And what qualifies me to be here? Well, for starters, I didn't have to get my best friend (read: patsy) to lay down just so I could get a pass in. I may not be as big as most of the guys in the back, but I fight just as hard and dangerous. And I'm friends with the janitor here, too - swell guy, he is - and he keeps telling me how he can't wait for Yours Truly, The Classic City Saint, to kick the ass of "that big douchy guy who runs around with the little douchy guy from Long Island." And don't worry - it will happen.
    Brock: Pumped on leaded gas? Is that the best you got? You see this. *Flexes his muscles.* This is what we real men call muscle. Something you really need. With all of this muscle also comes terrific talent that I have unlike you or this fools in the back. And you bring up that fat piggie aka Miss Piggie cause you know your going to need help taking me down. Even that hugeness won't be able to stop my momentum. As far ad Ryder goes, he took one for the team cause he knew his place. Unlike you who is trying to sound like big shit, but really no one is scared when they hear Sagittarius Blue. And a janitor being your friend is hilarious. It's like saying your mom is your only friend in facebook, which is quite pathetic just like you. And you beating me or Matt is even more funny cause it will never happen. And weren't you friends with Matt before, what happened? Is it because he didn't want to play the nice guy role and wait for an opportunity and he chose to rather take one and roll with it.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #1517
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Pumped on leaded gas? Is that the best you got? You see this. *Flexes his muscles.* This is what we real men call muscle. Something you really need. With all of this muscle also comes terrific talent that I have unlike you or this fools in the back. And you bring up that fat piggie aka Miss Piggie cause you know your going to need help taking me down. Even that hugeness won't be able to stop my momentum. As far ad Ryder goes, he took one for the team cause he knew his place. Unlike you who is trying to sound like big shit, but really no one is scared when they hear Sagittarius Blue. And a janitor being your friend is hilarious. It's like saying your mom is your only friend in facebook, which is quite pathetic just like you. And you beating me or Matt is even more funny cause it will never happen. And weren't you friends with Matt before, what happened? Is it because he didn't want to play the nice guy role and wait for an opportunity and he chose to rather take one and roll with it.
    Sagittarius Blue: "Ooh, look at me, I have muscles!" Fact: muscles alone do not equal strength. So you have mass. Which is fine, because it makes you slow. You can't keep up with me. And it's not like I haven't fought guys your size before - I have, and I still have their broken teeth as mementos. And your "talent?" By that, I'm guessing the fact that you are able to form actual sentences, which isn't all that special... well, for you it is. Congratulations. Pisces? I bring her up because I'll have to stop her from permanently stopping you. Though I'm tempted to wait till she hits a mood swing and tell her you were talking cash shit about her and help her find you... and then watch you get scraped off the walls when the ambulance comes for you. And Ryder "took one for the team?" Because he "knows his place?" Sounds more like you have your buddy on a leash. I don't know what deal - or leverage - you have on Matt, but whatever made him decide he wants to be your whipping boy is on him. Beating him shouldn't be to hard - he falls over when you poke him, remember? I'll just "poke" him with my knee when I get the chance. Be sure and tell him that the next time you actually decide to let him out for his daily walk.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  8. #1518
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: "Ooh, look at me, I have muscles!" Fact: muscles alone do not equal strength. So you have mass. Which is fine, because it makes you slow. You can't keep up with me. And it's not like I haven't fought guys your size before - I have, and I still have their broken teeth as mementos. And your "talent?" By that, I'm guessing the fact that you are able to form actual sentences, which isn't all that special... well, for you it is. Congratulations. Pisces? I bring her up because I'll have to stop her from permanently stopping you. Though I'm tempted to wait till she hits a mood swing and tell her you were talking cash shit about her and help her find you... and then watch you get scraped off the walls when the ambulance comes for you. And Ryder "took one for the team?" Because he "knows his place?" Sounds more like you have your buddy on a leash. I don't know what deal - or leverage - you have on Matt, but whatever made him decide he wants to be your whipping boy is on him. Beating him shouldn't be to hard - he falls over when you poke him, remember? I'll just "poke" him with my knee when I get the chance. Be sure and tell him that the next time you actually decide to let him out for his daily walk.
    Brock: You are going to use your speed against me? Great for you. However, I heard that before and I'm still picking out teeth those idiots tried to use their speed against me. So, be advised that won't work for you that much or hardly at all. And you are trying to make fun of my grammar skills or whatever then go ahead cause when you were being a good boy in school I was already fighting in the streets just to get through a day. Which means that I have more experience fighting in my little finger that you have in all your career. Pisces can't harm me cause I said from day one that it doesn't matter who you are I will kick your ass. So, harming that little bitch won't bother me at all and by the way she'll probably thinking of what's that day's special in the nearest restaurant. I treat Ryder as an equal and if I disrespect him in anyway he'll tell me cause we are friends unlike you. Who once he turned to a more aggressive Matt Ryder you saw him as a threat and decided he wasn't your friend anymore.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #1519
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You are going to use your speed against me? Great for you. However, I heard that before and I'm still picking out teeth those idiots tried to use their speed against me. So, be advised that won't work for you that much or hardly at all. And you are trying to make fun of my grammar skills or whatever then go ahead cause when you were being a good boy in school I was already fighting in the streets just to get through a day. Which means that I have more experience fighting in my little finger that you have in all your career. Pisces can't harm me cause I said from day one that it doesn't matter who you are I will kick your ass. So, harming that little bitch won't bother me at all and by the way she'll probably thinking of what's that day's special in the nearest restaurant. I treat Ryder as an equal and if I disrespect him in anyway he'll tell me cause we are friends unlike you. Who once he turned to a more aggressive Matt Ryder you saw him as a threat and decided he wasn't your friend anymore.

    Sagittarius Blue: First: slow your roll talking about Pisces. You claim that you and Ryder are equals, well so are Pisces and I. I don't tolerate anyone badmouthing her. Especially you. Especially someone who, for all the skill they claim to have, sinks to using some lame-ass chicanery to get their way. You claim to have no problem with speedy little guys like me... I have no problem with big slow guys like you. Everyone thinks they're big and bad until you're tearing their leg tendons to pieces with a heel hook... or kicking their brains in with repeated roundhouses. So you've been fighting since you were a kid. Just because you've been doing something since you were a tyke doesn't mean you're the best at it. You're talking to someone whose fighting career is all about dismantling people bigger than me - and I have several titles to my credit from fighting leagues across the world to prove it. And Ryder's your friend? He likes you enough to take a bullet for you? I hope he does, because at some point, I'm going to have words with him - and by words, I mean a good-old-fashioned fight. I will find out what the hell you two have between you. Maybe he always had something in him to make him do this. Maybe you say "friend" and I hear "subservient." I'll find out when I hang him out to dry - because to sell yourself out like he did, no matter who you are, is a slap in the face of what this business is about. And for that, a slap in the face is what he deserves.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #1520
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

    Sagittarius Blue: First: slow your roll talking about Pisces. You claim that you and Ryder are equals, well so are Pisces and I. I don't tolerate anyone badmouthing her. Especially you. Especially someone who, for all the skill they claim to have, sinks to using some lame-ass chicanery to get their way. You claim to have no problem with speedy little guys like me... I have no problem with big slow guys like you. Everyone thinks they're big and bad until you're tearing their leg tendons to pieces with a heel hook... or kicking their brains in with repeated roundhouses. So you've been fighting since you were a kid. Just because you've been doing something since you were a tyke doesn't mean you're the best at it. You're talking to someone whose fighting career is all about dismantling people bigger than me - and I have several titles to my credit from fighting leagues across the world to prove it. And Ryder's your friend? He likes you enough to take a bullet for you? I hope he does, because at some point, I'm going to have words with him - and by words, I mean a good-old-fashioned fight. I will find out what the hell you two have between you. Maybe he always had something in him to make him do this. Maybe you say "friend" and I hear "subservient." I'll find out when I hang him out to dry - because to sell yourself out like he did, no matter who you are, is a slap in the face of what this business is about. And for that, a slap in the face is what he deserves.
    Brock: You and Pisces as equal, really? Wouldn't she out weight you by like a 1000 lbs? I sink to new levels of lows, really? Maybe you haven't heard of a guy named CM Punk. He is the internet precious darling and not too long he was going to leave his company like nothing. Yet, the internet loved him even more cause of his famous "pipe bomb" which really I've heard better by John Cena. He then goes on to win his supposedly last match and walks away with the title and do you know what he does next? He puts the freaking title in his refrigerator and tweeted a pic about. And still no one gave him shit for that cause he is CM Punk. However, you say I'm low when CM Punk disrespected a whole locker room and officials by doing that. And I beat your one of the people who supported him through all of the B.S. As far as your little fight against Ryder I guess that won't never happen, because I will destroy you first. So, don't came here to me with that crap about tearing someone tented, because quite frankly even Damian Eddings beat the living shit out of you and he is literally gay. Also, the little thing I did at the PPV was, so cool and clever even the NWO did it.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.