Page 1492 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 492992139214421482149014911492149314941502154215921992 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,920 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

TVK: These guys sure know how to turn a phrase, makes me think they deserve a raise. Course they did talk to Juno, which'll get anyone standin, but it sounds to the Kid like there wasn't a happy landin. Either way I got ta show my respect, now beat the hell out those bikers, don't fall in their net
    Juno: Hey Vegas, well ask a girl for a Glasgow kiss and you get one

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Diamond: Vegas, you just signed your death warrant. This Sunday, its No Holds Barred, meaning there's no limits on what I can do. Yeah, you had your laughs and everyone laughed at me. But he who laughs last, laughs longest.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Favorite Moment: The announcement of the 2nd brand. This is great news as the roster was getting increasing every time- and what makes it even more better is that Krysys; Eddie; and Ashley Punk are the creative members, which should be awesome. Ash could learn a lot from Krysys and Eddie, so that's good for her too.
    Best Match: The main event all the way. I enjoyed reading that one, out of all the matches.
    Best Promo: Tough one, I'll go for a tie: Kyojin, and Malcolm Adonis.
    Best Piece of Booking: Shaz running from the brawl, and getting fucked by Chris Divine anyway. Good shocker there.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
    Any Other Positives: All the matches were written well, and I'mma give a shoutout to Scribbler for his Sag. Blue promo as well. Awesome shit there.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nah.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I ain't got any for fucks sake!
    Overall Show Grade out of 10: 9/10
    Thanks, Shaz.

Keep the feedback coming please, guys. It helps us to know how you feel about what we do.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Vegas, you just signed your death warrant. This Sunday, its No Holds Barred, meaning there's no limits on what I can do. Yeah, you had your laughs and everyone laughed at me. But he who laughs last, laughs longest.
    TVK: You keep goin on and runnin your mouth, but we know meeting me is when your luck ran south. I warned you not to overlook me as a threat, a warning that you haven't heeded yet. Always in here barkin like you own the place, this sunday Kid finally gets to bust up your face. But the last laugh won't just go to me, it's true. it will go to everyone who sees what I do to you.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The announcement of the 2nd brand. Like most of the rest have stated in their feedback, the roster was simply too big for one brand, and the extension to two is great. Also helps to have a fantastic creative team. I honestly think IWA now with Benny and Van having taken over from bear has the potential to become one of the best around. No disrespect to bear when I say that, but we all know Benny and Van are reliable dudes, and I cant remember for the life of me who that creative team for the 2nd brand is. I remember that its epic, who is it again? lol!

Also, from a personal viewpoint, the fact that Vegas/Diamond is now No DQ. This has been a great feud in my opinion, and you guys seem to be enjoying it also, cant wait for Sunday now!

Best Match: Punk/Shaz, I enjoyed that match more than the others.

Best Promo: Smokey/Smyth/Mandy segment/ Now, I don't know who writes for Mandy or Smokey, but I have always enjoyed Smyth as the cocky smart heel character. I was glued to the screen reading and re-reading this, and this was the only promo that did that for me this week.

Best Piece of Booking: The last segment of the show was great, I was really into that. I hope Smith gets him some this Sunday, and Ano Doom is one creepy bastard!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The fact that the video in the Vegas match was like 2 mins long and the commentators then say its been 5 minutes.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Now, this wasnt stemming from the promo, but a bit of IC work I saw from Seahawk. In the show, he seemed to be trying everything to get out of the match and then here in this thread a few pages back, he was saying how he'll end Ace Note etc. I though that was pretty bad, going one way with a promo, only to change your tune completley in this thread.

Any Other Positives: Asher was fantastic as per usual. Shaz' promo was good, as was Sag. Blue's

Anything else that fell below your expectation: The match lengths were a bit too short for my liking, probably because of the fact that the PPV is next.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Self explanatory really

Overall Show Grade out of 10: 8 out of 10, solid lead in show to a PPV, and it did its job of building my anticipation for this Sunday.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    TVK: You keep goin on and runnin your mouth, but we know meeting me is when your luck ran south. I warned you not to overlook me as a threat, a warning that you haven't heeded yet. Always in here barkin like you own the place, this sunday Kid finally gets to bust up your face. But the last laugh won't just go to me, it's true. it will go to everyone who sees what I do to you.
    Diamond: All you do is sit there and make up your stupid rhymes. I cant wait for this match now, so as you'll never say another stupid rhyme in your life!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: All you do is sit there and make up your stupid rhymes. I cant wait for this match now, so as you'll never say another stupid rhyme in your life!
    TVK: You know I can't wait to put you in your place. I'm gonna beat your ass all over the place. Your cheatin ways won't help you this time, you're gonna find out what I do better than rhyme. You can't stop the Kid, no matter what you do, Gonna show the world why I'm better than you.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Favorite Moment: The announcement of the 2nd brand. Like most of the rest have stated in their feedback, the roster was simply too big for one brand, and the extension to two is great. Also helps to have a fantastic creative team. I honestly think IWA now with Benny and Van having taken over from bear has the potential to become one of the best around. No disrespect to bear when I say that, but we all know Benny and Van are reliable dudes, and I cant remember for the life of me who that creative team for the 2nd brand is. I remember that its epic, who is it again? lol!

Also, from a personal viewpoint, the fact that Vegas/Diamond is now No DQ. This has been a great feud in my opinion, and you guys seem to be enjoying it also, cant wait for Sunday now!

Best Promo: Smokey/Smyth/Mandy segment/ Now, I don't know who writes for Mandy or Smokey, but I have always enjoyed Smyth as the cocky smart heel character. I was glued to the screen reading and re-reading this, and this was the only promo that did that for me this week.

Best Piece of Booking: The last segment of the show was great, I was really into that. I hope Smith gets him some this Sunday, and Ano Doom is one creepy bastard!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The fact that the video in the Vegas match was like 2 mins long and the commentators then say its been 5 minutes.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Now, this wasnt stemming from the promo, but a bit of IC work I saw from Seahawk. In the show, he seemed to be trying everything to get out of the match and then here in this thread a few pages back, he was saying how he'll end Ace Note etc. I though that was pretty bad, going one way with a promo, only to change your tune completley in this thread.

Any Other Positives: Asher was fantastic as per usual. Shaz' promo was good, as was Sag. Blue's

Anything else that fell below your expectation: The match lengths were a bit too short for my liking, probably because of the fact that the PPV is next.

Overall Show Grade out of 10: 8 out of 10, solid lead in show to a PPV, and it did its job of building my anticipation for this Sunday.

It's Me, Krysys & AshleyPunk.

Niall has just completely said what I've been thinking for weeks. I see TTC ICing and I never want to IC with him but I have no idea why- it just doesn't appeal to me. Then I realise it's like two different people. Seahawk promos are Seahawk but his ICing has been very much alike his old Brock persona. If you're going one way with the feud TTC, try to keep the ICing in that way. I'm not trying to have a dig at you, just thought I'd offer some feedback.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post

It's Me, Krysys & AshleyPunk.

Niall has just completely said what I've been thinking for weeks. I see TTC ICing and I never want to IC with him but I have no idea why- it just doesn't appeal to me. Then I realise it's like two different people. Seahawk promos are Seahawk but his ICing has been very much alike his old Brock persona. If you're going one way with the feud TTC, try to keep the ICing in that way. I'm not trying to have a dig at you, just thought I'd offer some feedback.
    Wow, that's some Line up! Good luck bro

yeah, like you said, it's not a dig, just wanting to give some feedback on that, as I think it could help.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Thanks for the feedback, Niall. As for the bolded, that entire segment was all me, baby! I also wrote for Smokey at the end of the Seahawk segment.

Which reminds me, promo of the week goes to.....

Sagittarius Blue!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy