Page 1488 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 488988138814381478148614871488148914901498153815881988 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 22796
  1. #14871
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Interesting...
    Ill shoot you a PM in a bit


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #14872
    If I ever signed someone up here it would be Sasha Panzer

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #14873
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    two dumbasses lol. Not missed
    I shall take your word lol


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #14874
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Although Aloisick is the reason for one of the greatest threads I have ever read.
    Very true- and I really should have posted all the emails he sent me after he got banned and we took the EWA tag belts off of him. I posted a little bit of it in that thread, lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #14875
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    If I ever signed someone up here it would be Sasha Panzer
    I've always wanted to see ehc in iwa

  6. #14876
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm sticking by my convictions. WWE do have awesome stuff, but I think ours is better. XD
    You do not have a Divas Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

    Your argument is invalid .

    Obviously I'm going to be biased, we have more Women and *arguably* feature them more prominently with the Road to Triumph and the Divas MitB, your Bombshells have won a lot more "Promo of the Week"s in comparison to ours.

    To paraphrase the Great, Brian Clough "I wouldn't say we had the best Women's Division in this business, but we're definitely in the top one"

  7. #14877
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by destruction View Post
    you do not have a divas money in the bank ladder match.

    Your argument is invalid .

    Obviously i'm going to be biased, we have more women and *arguably* feature them more prominently with the road to triumph and the divas mitb, your bombshells have won a lot more "promo of the week"s in comparison to ours.

    To paraphrase the great, brian clough "i wouldn't say we had the best women's division in this business, but we're definitely in the top one" :d
    i love both!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #14878
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You do not have a Divas Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

    Your argument is invalid .

    Obviously I'm going to be biased, we have more Women and *arguably* feature them more prominently with the Road to Triumph and the Divas MitB, your Bombshells have won a lot more "Promo of the Week"s in comparison to ours.

    To paraphrase the Great, Brian Clough "I wouldn't say we had the best Women's Division in this business, but we're definitely in the top one"
    You don't have the trio of Juno, Pieces and Vivica


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  9. #14879
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,029
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You don't have the trio of Juno, Pieces and Vivica
    :')
    I got put into an amazing trio :')


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #14880
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You don't have the trio of Juno, Pieces and Vivica
    Nope. Just Tamina, controlled by Ashley, Diva(s) controlled by Scribbs, to be debuted soon, plus Eddie as Lita, EHC as Nattie, me as Beth Phoenix, Paige by Zero, Kaitlyn and Velvet Sky controlled by Super_Dave, Maria possessed by Raven, controlled by K2Jelly (EHC as Raven), plus a new Diva coming in controlled by ??? *a top writer BTW*, Trish and Eve - co-Raw GM by GG, and I'm forgetting people, and could go on and on.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.