Page 1467 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 467 967 1367 1417 145714651466146714681469 1477 1517 1567 1967 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,670 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Hey I got a joke for you to bichano, your title reign... You think anybody around here see's you as a real champion? No.. We don't and soon, I will prove it when I take your title and send you back to Brixton like the chav you are.

Soon this place will have a real champion to be proud off, I am already the face of this company and it's only right the face of the company.. is holding the title too.
    Shaz: My title reign? A joke? Bruv, what are you on? People DO see me as a real champion, but the only issue is- they're too afraid to spit the truth out. I know, that YOU see me as a real champion- but you're too busy trying to impress Van Hooligan X by creating different sex moves every second of your time together *Shaz laughs at his joke*

HAHA! Face of the company? The only thing you'll be the face of, is the toilet tissue around here. Why? Because you're a worthless piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Nope, he only flushes in companies he wrestles for. He just really likes the bath rooms here in IWA
    Well that is one huge shit that he didn't flush.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Update:

Justce has been served. The 2nd suspect of the Boston Bombing is now in police custody. From all the good people of the world to you, we've got four words for you: "Don't drop the soap".
    Thats great to hear

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    TWEs JJJ walks into the halls of IWA's building, down to the bathroom. Takes a dump, then leaves
    Shaz: Hey-Yo Carlos! What you waiting for man? Clean this shit! You've gotta start getting used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: My title reign? A joke? Bruv, what are you on? People DO see me as a real champion, but the only issue is- they're too afraid to spit the truth out. I know, that YOU see me as a real champion- but you're too busy trying to impress Van Hooligan X by creating different sex moves every second of your time together *Shaz laughs at his joke*

HAHA! Face of the company? The only thing you'll be the face of, is the toilet tissue around here. Why? Because you're a worthless piece of shit.
    CAR: people see you as a real champion? Oh.. who are these people then? Your family don't count chico, Your no real champ.. Your champ because the title division is a joke! The real talent in this place is fighting on other fronts and that's why you are able to carry on your pathetic reign. Me, Van Hooligan, Kyojin.. all people that could beat you without a second thought and take your title but we have other things going on while you struggle to make your self relevant.

Here's a news flash for you.. Bruv, Your only champ because of politics and they needed to drop the title to someone and it was your lucky day. Real Champion? *Ramon laughs* I don't think so.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Update:

Justce has been served. The 2nd suspect of the Boston Bombing is now in police custody. From all the good people of the world to you, we've got four words for you: "Don't drop the soap".
    Great news.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Update:

Awesome news to hear.

Also, when are you being hired by CNN?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    CAR: people see you as a real champion? Oh.. who are these people then? Your family don't count chico, Your no real champ.. Your champ because the title division is a joke! The real talent in this place is fighting on other fronts and that's why you are able to carry on your pathetic reign. Me, Van Hooligan, Kyojin.. all people that could beat you without a second thought and take your title but we have other things going on while you struggle to make your self relevant.

Here's a news flash for you.. Bruv, Your only champ because of politics and they needed to drop the title to someone and it was your lucky day. Real Champion? *Ramon laughs* I don't think so.
    Shaz: How am I struggling to make myself relevant? I've already made myself relevant mate. And if you and Van are better than me, then why don't you take your asses up to the main event scene and challenge me for the titles? You think I'm scared of two pathetic little rats who act as if they are "it".

Oh, and lemme give you a news flash. The only reason why you're tag champs with Van, is because Infection looked like the equivalent of
    3MB, even with the extra member- and that brought Infection's legitimacy down to zero. Let's face it CAR, Infection were fucked before it even began...especially after I cashed my briefcase on AJ Dixon to win this belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Hey-Yo Carlos! What you waiting for man? Clean this shit! You've gotta start getting used to it.
    CAR: Why man? It's a statement on how he's feel about seeing you as champion, I think it's quite fitting and sums up your title reign pretty well.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    CAR: Why man? It's a statement on how he's feel about seeing you as champion, I think it's quite fitting and sums up your title reign pretty well.
    Shaz: He can go ahead and think that. This is JJJ we're on about.