Page 1407 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 407 907 1307 1357 139714051406140714081409 1417 1457 1507 1907 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,070 of 22796
  1. #14061
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Favorite Moment: Divine/Shaz ending. I wonder where those things came from.
    Best Match: Tie between the extreme tag match and Slayde/Smyth.
    Best Promo: I would give this to Pamich. No I m not kidding.
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Slayde win by outside interference. It gives you hope that Smyth can actually lose the title to someone.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not that I can think of right now.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Honestly my promo. I'll admit it sucked BIG donkey balls.
    Any Other Positives: The whole show.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B-

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #14062
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So i guess this will be my final post in the IWA thread. What Benny says, is indeed the truth. You see, the months leading up to wrestlemania, for me, are meant to be a time of excitement and greatness. They weren't and then wrestlemania happened, and i was even more deflated. Since destined for immortality, my enthusiasm for all things efedding related, have slowly been draining away. I tack it up to the losing disinterest in real wrestling, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, i just wasn't enjoy anything anymore. I would skim read shows and as you have seen in the last few months, iI have not been active in threads. But i know me, and in a week or two, ill come crawling back, so im cutting all ties. I am taking a break from all of wrestling, efedding, and ewn. i am enjoying life, watching tv shows i love and spending time with my amazing daughter. So for now, this is adios. Who knows, maybe you all will see me again one day, but one last thing. Thank you, thank you to each of you who made icw who made iwa successful. thank you for letting me express my creative mind, and thank you for putting up with my shenanigans.

    Goodbye Bear..
    Thank-you for starting me off in IWA and I am gonna miss you..


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #14063
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So i guess this will be my final post in the IWA thread. What Benny says, is indeed the truth. You see, the months leading up to wrestlemania, for me, are meant to be a time of excitement and greatness. They weren't and then wrestlemania happened, and i was even more deflated. Since destined for immortality, my enthusiasm for all things efedding related, have slowly been draining away. I tack it up to the losing disinterest in real wrestling, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, i just wasn't enjoy anything anymore. I would skim read shows and as you have seen in the last few months, iI have not been active in threads. But i know me, and in a week or two, ill come crawling back, so im cutting all ties. I am taking a break from all of wrestling, efedding, and ewn. i am enjoying life, watching tv shows i love and spending time with my amazing daughter. So for now, this is adios. Who knows, maybe you all will see me again one day, but one last thing. Thank you, thank you to each of you who made icw who made iwa successful. thank you for letting me express my creative mind, and thank you for putting up with my shenanigans.
    Thank you bear. Thank you for giving me a chance in both in ICW and IWA. I'll let forget you. I'll miss you bro.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #14064
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So i guess this will be my final post in the IWA thread. What Benny says, is indeed the truth. You see, the months leading up to wrestlemania, for me, are meant to be a time of excitement and greatness. They weren't and then wrestlemania happened, and i was even more deflated. Since destined for immortality, my enthusiasm for all things efedding related, have slowly been draining away. I tack it up to the losing disinterest in real wrestling, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, i just wasn't enjoy anything anymore. I would skim read shows and as you have seen in the last few months, iI have not been active in threads. But i know me, and in a week or two, ill come crawling back, so im cutting all ties. I am taking a break from all of wrestling, efedding, and ewn. i am enjoying life, watching tv shows i love and spending time with my amazing daughter. So for now, this is adios. Who knows, maybe you all will see me again one day, but one last thing. Thank you, thank you to each of you who made icw who made iwa successful. thank you for letting me express my creative mind, and thank you for putting up with my shenanigans.
    Hey buddy, I don't know if you will read this but I just wanted to say in all honesty you are the only reason I do efedding and probably one of the only reason I'm still a member of this site. It's been a fun ride writing blogs with you and talking about random sitcom events. I know that we will be friends past this via facebook and so forth but I just want to say I think you'd be welcome back on ewn and the efeds at any time man. Hopefully one day wrestling will give you back your smile.
    #BeJelly


  5. #14065
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey buddy, I don't know if you will read this but I just wanted to say in all honesty you are the only reason I do efedding and probably one of the only reason I'm still a member of this site. It's been a fun ride writing blogs with you and talking about random sitcom events. I know that we will be friends past this via facebook and so forth but I just want to say I think you'd be welcome back on ewn and the efeds at any time man. Hopefully one day wrestling will give you back your smile.
    Was that wrestling reference intentional? If so, fucking bravo!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #14066
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Was that wrestling reference intentional? If so, fucking bravo!
    Ha, yes it was.
    #BeJelly


  7. #14067
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Favorite Moment: The end scene with Shaz and divine
    Best Match: slayde vs smyth
    Best Promo: vivica and pink
    Best Piece of Booking: I really liked having the pardy boyz win. Not being bias, I just think it made a ton of sense. Having them win makes it so they can become even cockier.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: nope
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Alright, I know this might be petty but I don't get the wells heel turn/face turn/ what ever is going on there. AB was a heel now he's a face? I might have just missed something, and if so I'm sorry for the critique.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives: tvk and diamond. One of diamonds funner reads and Asher is gold as usual.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Maybe make things slightly more clear.
    Overall Show Grade: B
    #BeJelly


  8. #14068
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Favorite Moment: The end scene with Shaz and divine
    Best Match: slayde vs smyth
    Best Promo: vivica and pink
    Best Piece of Booking: I really liked having the pardy boyz win. Not being bias, I just think it made a ton of sense. Having them win makes it so they can become even cockier.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: nope
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Alright, I know this might be petty but I don't get the wells heel turn/face turn/ what ever is going on there. AB was a heel now he's a face? I might have just missed something, and if so I'm sorry for the critique.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    Any Other Positives: tvk and diamond. One of diamonds funner reads and Asher is gold as usual.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Maybe make things slightly more clear.
    Overall Show Grade: B
    Not going to lie. I don't even know. I wrote it as face without thinking (Like, I wrote it while I was posting), realized what I did and was like "Fuck, is he heel or face?" then said fuck it and kept it. I was annoyed by how many fuck ups I already had so I left it be.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  9. #14069
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    For clarity - Ryan Wells is a heel.

    And a dick.

    But mostly a heel.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #14070
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    For clarity - Ryan Wells is a heel.

    And a dick.

    But mostly a heel.
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ...



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.