Page 1396 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 396 896 1296 1346 138613941395139613971398 1406 1446 1496 1896 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,960 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Dennis is being quite witty today.
    Well yea, it wouldn't be a normal day in IWA with out at least one witty Dennis post... Just like it wouldn't be a normal day in IWA with out one troll post by TTC.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well yea, it wouldn't be a normal day in IWA with out at least one witty Dennis post... Just like it wouldn't be a normal day in IWA with out one troll post by TTC.
    Troll? Where? I hate trolls. The biggest troll of all-time has to be that TTC guy.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    *It's a friday night and The Pardy Boyz club is packed as usual.*

The DJ: Hey D-Boy any song requests man! We need to get this pardy rolling man!

D-Boy: I don't know, aren't you the DJ? How about some M83 we can get some techno vibe going in here... It will be good for the people! Rymac probably won't show up until late tonight though bud... So do you want to play some beer pong with me! I need to get my mind off all the craziness that's been going around IWA lately! I mean seriously, those chemist douche bags with their inane antics! They think for some reason that they can beat us! Don't they know who we are!?

The DJ: Obviously not! I mean, look at all those trophies you boys have for beer pong! You boys have the blood of champions! Even Christian knows you boyz reek of awesomeness!

D-Boy: I don't need your petty ass compliments DJ... I know who I am... I know what I have and will accomplish!

*D-Boy throws a beer mug across the bar and hits one of his costumers.*

Costumer: Do you have a problem with me you douche!? Who the hell do you think you are!?

The DJ: Oh shit, he didn't just say that!

*D-Boy runs and spears the costumer through his own bar.... punching his face in the man starts to bleed all over the bar*

D-Boy: My name is D-Boy, I'm one half of the damn greatest tag team to ever enter a wrestling ring... I'm one half of the greatest beer pong team to ever enter this bar... and I'm the best dang thing to ever grace this damn green earth! That's who I am! Now get out of this bar! Before I break out your teeth and shove them down your throat. I'm the best in the world at everything I'll ever do... and today what I really want to do is beat the living daylights out of any tool who back mouths me... Do you really think that's a good idea!?

*The DJ runs down to protect the costumer and gets punched in the face for his efforts*

D-Boy- I pay you to sit there and play music not be a hero! That's what's wrong with the world today! No one can just do as they are told and stay out of other peoples business.

*D-Boy stands up and walks into the other room flipping off everyone as he goes back to drink alone and watch tape of his previous matches to even further preps for his matches against Extremely Lethal*

#BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Troll? Where? I hate trolls. The biggest troll of all-time has to be that TTC guy.
    Great trolls never reveal themselves as 1

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Nice melons! #supermarket_compliment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Nice melons! #supermarket_compliment
    At least that's what you tell them you meant huh?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You are more than welcome to help also Alex..
    Alex: Oh I am not a wrestler though, what can I do??
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: I only judge on what I see, and you look like a man to me, though not as much as Athena, that guy is scary. Daddy says I should stay away from him

(OOC: For some reason I keep thinking that your main character is Alex Jackson. No idea why, lol)
    Alex: Oh what do you know so do I and you look like a transvestite to me so you and Athena will be a good couple .

OOC: Lol you just combined the first two names, it's all good.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Alex: Oh I am not a wrestler though, what can I do??

Alex: Oh what do you know so do I and you look like a transvestite to me so you and Athena will be a good couple .

OOC: Lol you just combined the first two names, it's all good.

Ano Doom: Well...If it isn't the girlfriend of the most arrogant man in the world.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post

Ano Doom: Well...If it isn't the girlfriend of the most arrogant man in the world.
    Van: I assure you, I'm 100% single.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: You do realize calling someone who isn't your father and taking his word as if he is some deity is boarder.... no it's just straight out crazy Vivica... You are better than that. You are a great wrestler and actually have gold, whereas your "Daddy" just talks about beign black blooded. I hope you wise up Vivica, I see bright things in your future if you drop this crazy gimmick.
    Alex: That's not her gimmick though, that is real life!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones