Page 1393 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 393 893 1293 1343 138313911392139313941395 1403 1443 1493 1893 ... LastLast
Results 13,921 to 13,930 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: ohh no, Daddy wouldn't like that, he'd just have to come get me and he would be so cross with those nasty little men with the coats and the lies and the needles and the pain. I am the princess of IWA, and everything I said is true, which is why little jumpy j spends all her free time at the gym, hopelessly trying to get what I already have, and coming up short.

Every

Single

Time.
    Van: More like Princess Cumsalot.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: More like Princess Cumsalot.
    OOC: This made my night... so funny!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well.. Apparently now *Points at Vivica*
    Alex: Of course not, a criminal won't tell you that he is one will they? No they will not
    Vivica: That doesn't matter, because I am sane, I know it and Daddy knows it, and he told me that even though everyone wants to think we are crazy, the longer I hold onto the championship and stay the Princess of IWA, the more girls will see that they are out of their true place in the world, and need to follow me to learn what it takes to be a Good Girl!!!

Someday, thanks to Daddy, and with my help, every girl will be a Good Girl and every Daddy will be happy! See that John Norman guy wrote some books and stuff and Daddy said that they were ok but that using weird words and made-up bullshit was for hippies, and that it was enough that he was My Daddy! He said that nobody will pay attention to such a healthy message as Mr. Norman wanted for everyone if he insisted on using made-up words but that everyone knows that every girl is a Daddy's Girl, even if she has to pick a new Daddy when she grows up!
    Alex: You sane??! Ha, I don't think talking to an imaginary person and yelling nonsense qualifies you as a sane person. Also the fact you talk like my 5 year old cousin, doesn't help either.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Alex: Of course not, a criminal won't tell you that he is one will they? No
    Juno: She is a fucking looper like..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Alex: Of course not, a criminal won't tell you that he is one will they? No they will not

Alex: You sane??! Ha, I don't think talking to an imaginary person and yelling nonsense qualifies you as a sane person. Also the fact you talk like my 5 year old cousin, doesn't help either.
    Vivica: Imaginary? My Daddy is just as real as you or me, him and Unca Blood are the best tag team ever! No girl is truly happy until she has learned her place in the world and Daddy said that I can be a shining example and show everyone just what a Good Girl really is.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Juno: She is a fucking looper like..
    Alex: She shouldn't be in the general population let alone a wrestling ring
    Vivica: Imaginary? My Daddy is just as real as you or me, him and Unca Blood are the best tag team ever! No girl is truly happy until she has learned her place in the world and Daddy said that I can be a shining example and show everyone just what a Good Girl really is.
    Alex: I know that dummy, I meant when your looney ass is in the ring talking to whoever you are talking to and you, an example?! No just no, that's wrong with this girls today, looking at hoes like you for inspiration!

Juno: I know right, she is in need of dire help.. urgently

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

Alex: I know that dummy, I meant when your looney ass is in the ring talking to whoever you are talking to and you, an example?! No just no, that's wrong with this girls today, looking at hoes like you for inspiration!
    Vivica: You just don't get it, but that's ok, because you will, or you will just get pushed aside. Daddy told me we are making a new world, where everyone has a place and someone who loves them and takes care of them, but you all want to stop that, and yet you call me crazy? You let your little girl watch as some guy who thinks he's a robot broke you down, then let him come stalk her in the hospital, and still you have done nothing! What kind of Daddy does that make you? What kind of Man does that make you? But of course you want to stand here and tell me that I'm wrong just like everyone else but I know better because I have my Daddy and he is always there for me.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Juno: I know right, she is in need of dire help.. urgently
    Alex: Yes, yes she does! I am sure You and Pink would enjoy helping her.
    Vivica: You just don't get it, but that's ok, because you will, or you will just get pushed aside. Daddy told me we are making a new world, where everyone has a place and someone who loves them and takes care of them, but you all want to stop that, and yet you call me crazy? You let your little girl watch as some guy who thinks he's a robot broke you down, then let him come stalk her in the hospital, and still you have done nothing! What kind of Daddy does that make you? What kind of Man does that make you? But of course you want to stand here and tell me that I'm wrong just like everyone else but I know better because I have my Daddy and he is always there for me.
    Alex: , first of all if you are referring to Jackson as a "little girl" you are nuts and another thing, what the hell was I supposed to do?! I am not a wrestler and I know damn well I won't fight a man that is 10 times bigger than me. I am a lady unlike yourself who sounds like she got hit in the head more than a few times. Listen I don't have a dick in between my legs like you so don't call me Daddy hoe! Also that world is where Peter Pan lives because that world is for people who has not grown up yet. Idiot I swear.

Alex: Yes, yes she does! I am sure You and Pink would enjoy helping her.
    Juno: You are more than welcome to help also Alex..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch