Page 1388 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 388 888 1288 1338 137813861387138813891390 1398 1438 1488 1888 ... LastLast
Results 13,871 to 13,880 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: On point one, you are willing to team with a face when you yourself are a heel? On point 2, sorry, I did not mean to offend, I will drink it as long as it has a sweetener in it?
    Israel: You didnt offend me, next time I will order in some Herzegovinan Tea for you and Juno I am a Tweener
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You didnt offend me, next time I will order in some Herzegovinan Tea for you and Juno I am a Tweener
    juno: No milk, no sugar please... So unlike myself you could turn at either point, as much as people hate to believe it I am a good girl and I am here to make my supporters happy... So you wanna be eyes and ears at the ring?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

juno: No milk, no sugar please... So unlike myself you could turn at either point, as much as people hate to believe it I am a good girl and I am here to make my supporters happy... So you wanna be eyes and ears at the ring?
    Israel: If you are here to please 'them' then our union can never work, if you want to become champion and one of the greats here then I am willing to be your eyes and ears, how much do you want to win?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    If you have an issue, here is a tissue. *hands you 1*
    Sobbing?

I think we use tissues for different things Van... .

Israel: If you are here to please 'them' then our union can never work, if you want to become champion and one of the greats here then I am willing to be your eyes and ears, how much do you want to win?
    Juno: The people who have stood by me the most are the fans and no matter what alignment you are, I will never turn my back on them because they are the only ones of pure honestly...
    I want to win more than ever imagined

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: The people who have stood by me the most are the fans and no matter what alignment you are, I will never turn my back on them because they are the only ones of pure honestly...
    I want to win more than ever imagined
    Juno: If your fans were true fans then they would appriciate what I can bring to the table, and yes I could turn at any point if I feel Integrity hasnt been fulfilled though I am sure that would not happen with you, look how far you have come so far..... but if you think school is over then Juno Im sorry but you were wrong
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Juno: If your fans were true fans then they would appriciate what I can bring to the table, and yes I could turn at any point if I feel Integrity hasnt been fulfilled though I am sure that would not happen with you, look how far you have come so far..... but if you think school is over then Juno Im sorry but you were wrong
    Juno: No it won't... So that means you could turn on me... I never think school is over in this business I learn a new lesson every hour of every day and I never give up on wanting to learn more and more...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: No it won't... So that means you could turn on me... I never think school is over in this business I learn a new lesson every hour of every day and I never give up on wanting to learn more and more...
    Israel: Juno I have already turned on you, the first few times we spoke I could not think of a person who made me as angry as you, and look at us now? You could very well turn on me?Firstly you disrespect my coffee and now your calling MY integrity into question? Maybe you are turning?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: Juno I have already turned on you, the first few times we spoke I could not think of a person who made me as angry as you, and look at us now? You could very well turn on me?Firstly you disrespect my coffee and now your calling MY integrity into question? Maybe you are turning?
    Juno: I would not turn on you...I mean, we have not seen each other in a small time and I have followed all which you gave me too follow... What does that say? Look, I am not a big coffee drinker...you know I have a tough shell to crack, you know I find it hard to trust and when you will be at ringside with me, I am allowed to question.. I just want to make sure that I will never have to have an extra worry...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: did I see JJJ walking around... Tell that fuck wit to come here so I can knock his fucking head off... Fucking lucky I saw tht pinging bag around.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!