Page 1387 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 387 887 1287 1337 137713851386138713881389 1397 1437 1487 1887 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,870 of 22796
  1. #13861
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    OOC: Awesome just finished a grave shift thoough (Time wise not literal)

    Israel: Thats good Juno and I can see the hard work, now you are on your track.... Tell me what are you struggling with study wise?
    OOC: Yeah we say that here too..Poor you...

    Israel: Well since we have been unable to meet, I assume you seen my altercation with S&S during a backstage interview?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  2. #13862
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    OOC: Yeah we say that here too..Poor you...

    Israel: Well since we have been unable to meet, I assume you seen my altercation with S&S during a backstage interview?
    OOC: You talkming as me now I really have gotten to you lol

    Israel (Still Israel I think haha): I have been watching though I can not allow my training to be affected by this agreement unfortunately (WORK) though I have made some notes about recent transpiring events and I am keen to discuss it with you
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #13863
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    gotta be honest mate a lot of things are good right now
    Glad to hear it man! And great to see you back in the threads of course


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #13864
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    OOC: You talkming as me now I really have gotten to you lol

    Israel (Still Israel I think haha): I have been watching though I can not allow my training to be affected by this agreement unfortunately (WORK) though I have made some notes about recent transpiring events and I am keen to discuss it with you
    OOC: I assume so Have you? lol

    Juno: Right, work away... *Juno takes a seat and waits for him to begin*


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #13865
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    OOC: I assume so Have you? lol

    Juno: Right, work away... *Juno takes a seat and waits for him to begin*
    Israel: The first thing I want you to do is be alert at all times, even when you think there is no chance that dinner flavourings can get to you trust me when I say that sugar and spice will try every opportunity to get to you and they seem fixated on you and that is the worse kind of opponent to deal with, well besides decent competition *Israels chuckles as he thinks he made a joke*

    That may have been a joke Juno but Sugar and Spice is no joke, you need to take them with the seriousness that is attached with this coffee!

    *Israel takes a sip of Herzegovina's finest coffee*

    Israel: Coffee is not a joke.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Glad to hear it man! And great to see you back in the threads of course
    Good to be back and speaking of being back, is the plan we had still going as planned?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #13867
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    The yard at the county jail is loud with the shouts of both inmates and personnel. It's nighttime, the area lit with only floodlights. What is happening here would no doubt be deemed highly unethical and illegal... but when there's money involved, things of such nature can easily go unseen. That, and there is no form of entertainment that is as desired as bloodsport.

    A crowd of about a hundred men - inmates and guards - crowd around a circle about twenty to thirty feet in width. Within that circle are two inmates. One is a large, imposing man with a scar over his cheek and numerous other wounds from his battles in incarceration.

    The other is a slim black man with long hair... and an axe to grind.

    Both men are covered in sweat. Scratches. Bruises. And blood. Neither man is willing to yield.

    The large man spits out a small amount of blood and glares at the smaller man. "That little punch of yours ain't shit, darlin'. Better man up and do some real shit if you wanna keep sucking air!"

    The smaller man smiles like a demented Cheshire cat. "Oh? Then why did you just spit out one of your teeth? Was that not real enough for you, bitch?"

    The larger man goes postal. He just knows he is NOT being called a bitch by this skinny little -

    He happens to look up, and time seems to slow. The little man who was ten feet away from him is now less than two feet away. In the air. Closing in on him. Coming out of his fit of rage, in the final milisecond, the larger man realizes his mistake. A mistake he made a point to always avoid in the countless fights he's survived and won... Never drop your hands.

    The little man's knee snuffed his face before he could even put up his guard. Before he could stumble to the ground, the little man grabbed him in a front facelock with one arm... grabbed him by his jumpsuit's waistline with the other... lifted him up in the air... AND DROPPED HIM FACEFIRST INTO A KNEE STRIKE FROM THE LITTLE MAN. The big man's world went black.

    The spectators roared with excitement as the little man stood victorious, his uniform tattered and torn from the back to back fighting he had done that night. This was the fourth man he had put away in the span of an hour.

    The guard who was in charge of booking the fights in the jail was amazed and impressed... not to mention getting a healthy cut from the bets from both guards and inmates. He looked at the little man with long hair. "Not bad there, boy... feel like another before the night's out?"

    The little man looked up with an impossibly carefree glint in his eye... and simply responded...

    "Now or Never."
    I like this, keep it up man!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #13868
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: The first thing I want you to do is be alert at all times, even when you think there is no chance that dinner flavourings can get to you trust me when I say that sugar and spice will try every opportunity to get to you and they seem fixated on you and that is the worse kind of opponent to deal with, well besides decent competition *Israels chuckles as he thinks he made a joke*

    That may have been a joke Juno but Sugar and Spice is no joke, you need to take them with the seriousness that is attached with this coffee!

    *Israel takes a sip of Herzegovina's finest coffee*

    Israel: Coffee is not a joke.
    Juno: Firstly, good joke and second, tea is better and third, I try my utmost best to be alert at all times, I mean I had to take on two girls who lets be honest are slightly crazed and joined at the hip and its harder to keep you eyes on two opponents over one.. I could be jumped at any point...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #13869
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Firstly, good joke and second, tea is better and third, I try my utmost best to be alert at all times, I mean I had to take on two girls who lets be honest are slightly crazed and joined at the hip and its harder to keep you eyes on two opponents over one.. I could be jumped at any point...
    Israel: Juno I really need you to pay attention to these next two points because both could have serious implications on your career.

    Point no 1 Maybe I should team up with you on IWA shows, that way I could be the eyes and you can be the Juno.

    Point no 2 You should of told me that before I wasted this highly expensive coffee by making you one.

    *Israel quickly slams down the Coffee intended for Juno*

    Israel: Second degree burning in my throat, First degree Integrity
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #13870
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Juno I really need you to pay attention to these next two points because both could have serious implications on your career.

    Point no 1 Maybe I should team up with you on IWA shows, that way I could be the eyes and you can be the Juno.

    Point no 2 You should of told me that before I wasted this highly expensive coffee by making you one.

    *Israel quickly slams down the Coffee intended for Juno*

    Israel: Second degree burning in my throat, First degree Integrity
    Juno: On point one, you are willing to team with a face when you yourself are a heel? On point 2, sorry, I did not mean to offend, I will drink it as long as it has a sweetener in it?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.