Page 1374 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 374 874 1274 1324 136413721373137413751376 1384 1424 1474 1874 ... LastLast
Results 13,731 to 13,740 of 22796
    Seahawk: WM was way better than Chaos.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    So what did everybody think of Wm? What did u think of Raw? I fast forwarded through all of raw, rewatching friday when I have more time, but i get the general idea of what happened, except the crowd chants, I'm pumped to hear those

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So what did everybody think of Wm? What did u think of Raw? I fast forwarded through all of raw, rewatching friday when I have more time, but i get the general idea of what happened, except the crowd chants, I'm pumped to hear those
    Wrestlemania was pretty disappointing. I wouldn't speak about it with Jelly still around.

I thought Raw was awesome though!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    What did I think of Wrestlemania 29? You wanna know what I think about the biggest waste of sixty dollars in my entire fucking life? Sit back and grab a beer. This might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    What did I think of Wrestlemania 29? You wanna know what I think about the biggest waste of sixty dollars in my entire fucking life? Sit back and grab a beer. This might take a while.
    Wrestlemania was beast! I mean that 8 person tag match was pure epicness.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I just entered this company a couple months back and I'm already about to become number one contenders for those titles you boys are holding on to for Rymac and myself. Like I said the day that I came into this company for the first time, you boys will get yours until IWA recognizes that we are for real and gives us a title shot. Then your game is over, the infection will be cured by our remedy, beer. So shut your face and shine those titles up for Rymac and I... we want to look good with those titles... Something yourself and Razor Del Rio just can't pull off.
    Van: Jesus, you're that far behind? I wasn't #1 contender, I was already a world champion!

Like I said, you'll be lucky if you even get #1 contender. If IWA is to ever recognise either of you, you need to improve to make that happen so little less barking and more biting.

Blog Entries
    A travesty? No, I'll tell you what the travesty was. The travesty was the pounding my wallet took after shelling out sixty dollars for that garbage. Wrestlemania 29 wasn't just a travesty. It was the Hiroshima of wrestling. 80,000 adoring wrestling fans from all around the world and the millions of consumers were bombed with the most atrocious Wrestlemania of the century and perhaps the most awful wrestling production circle jerk of all time. The matches, except for HHH/Brock and Punk/Taker, were lifeless, flaccid, emotionless, rushed, sloppy and just downright horrible. The enthusiasm from both the crowd and the performers just didn't seem to be there at all. Not only that but there was so significant storyline progression whatsoever. Whatso-fucking-ever. Just a waste of time that was. 5.5/10 AT BEST. This is a piece of trash that even Oscar the Grouch would disown. Fucking pointless.
    The match that I hated the most was Fandango/Jericho. Just 9 minutes of Jericho whooping his ass around the ring and Fandango barely gets any offense. Plus, he looked way out of place in that ring(he couldn't even get in the right position to take a hit from the Lionsault FFS.). If you were to clock how long Fandango got any offense, it wouldn't go past the minute mark. And then, Fandango gets the win off of an inside cradle. What...the...fuck? If you wanna put this moron over, fine, but at least make him look strong. This did nothing to put Fandango over AT ALL.

Another thing that annoyed the piss out of me was Ryback taking the loss to Mark Henry. What point did that serve? You build up one of your fast rising stars only to have him lose at Wrestle-fucking-mania? Great, he gets to lose to yet ANOTEHR PPV match. What is he now, 0-5? But at least he got the Shellshock.

Oh yeah and remember how Tons of Funk/The Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars and Bellas match was supposed to happen? Well guess the fuck what? TIMING ISSUES. So their match gets nixed. The Superbowl of wrestling and these hacks can't even give these eight wrestlers a chance to perform in front of 80,000 people. What the fuck was that?

And let's not forget the rest hold/finisher fest that was our glorified and overhyped main event. Absolutely terrible match, Boring as shit and easily predictable throughout the entire fucking thing. And then to cap off their feud, built off on animosity and hatred, they have them hug it out and shake hands. Great! So to punctuate their feud coming to an end, we get to see them blow each other in the ring and on the ramp way after the match. You have got to be shitting me.
    And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 04-09-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    You know what? Fuck it. I'm not taking the "high road". I'm pissed. This was one of the worst Wrestlemanias I've ever watched and I'm not gonna shy away from saying it so I don't look like a "whiner". I paid sixty dollars of my hard earned cash to see something good and I got ripped off so anyone who's gonna bore me to tears with a conformity speech can kiss my black ass because it'll fall on deaf ears.

Besides the UT/Punk match and HHH/Brock match, the rest of the matches felt absolutely fucking lifeless. Nothing of substance came from anything outside of those two matches. I was happy with some of the outcomes but the journey to the finish felt like an eternity because I was hoping that we could just move on already. Most of it felt like a big fairy tale where most of the heroes win and the bookers just played it safe with the outcomes with no real surprises coming out of any of them. Blech. Boring. Absolutely boring. As a whole PPV, 5.5/10. Waste of time and waste of money.
    And to add to this, I also felt ripped off that the 8 man mixed tag team match got nixed. Hell, if it was gonna suck, fine, but I would have at least liked to have seen how that match would have gone down. Maybe, just maybe, it could have been a rare gem but thanks to timing issues, I'll never know. What a crock.
    Yeah. Wish I could say the same for Wrestlemania but I can't. Just to stick it to the WWE, I'm stealing sixty dollars worth of WWE merchandise.
    A fucking shlock from start to finish save Brock/HHH and Punk/Taker. Boring, vanilla, predictable bullshit. Absolute fucking waste of money. Makes me sick.
    60 dollars. 60 fucking dollars I wasted on that bullshit. I haven't seen a more safely played out spectacle since a fucking Spy Kids movie and even that would have at least entertained me for about half of it. But noooooooo, we have to have limp, lifeless matches, overhyping for matches we already know are gonna fucking happen and above all else, NO...FUCKING...STORYLINE PROGRESSION.
    It's not even that the match endings were predictable that was the real problem for me. As an internet smark, I'm somewhat cynical and the quality of matches mean so much more to me if you can suspend disbelief for me. No matter how a match turns out, being able to do that means you're doing something right in my book, But besides Punk/Taker and HHH/Brock, nothing else did that for me and it just looked like the performers were rushing through the motions. Add to the fact that some of the booking was just bizarre(Henry's win, Fandango's lack of offense) and you've got yourself a shitty show. It just looked like one of their fucking super-mega house shows that feature a shit load of talent but nothing progresses because it's a fucking house show. No one expects anything out of that but I get this sort of vibe from WRESTLE-FUCKING-MANIA? Are you kidding me? And to make matters worse, eight talents were denied a match at the biggest fucking event of the wrestling year in front of 80,000 plus fans just to have more Cena/Rock hype videos shoved down our throats. Fuck that.
    Nope. Ordered it on TV. And I've watched every Wrestlemania from X-8 to now but this is the first time I've ordered it myself so in my experience, I can't say for sure but from WM X-8 to XXIX, this one was THE worst by far.
    Until you are willing AND able to recompense me for every single cent I wasted on that shitstorm of a PPV, you have virtually no rights at all to tell me to grow up or what to think about a product that I decided to pay for.
    And here's the rest.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 04-09-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Jesus, you're that far behind? I wasn't #1 contender, I was already a world champion!

Like I said, you'll be lucky if you even get #1 contender. If IWA is to ever recognise either of you, you need to improve to make that happen so little less barking and more biting.
    D-Boy: We won't be lucky to become number one contenders, we will just be that damn good. Act as if we are not to be worried about Van, we are no issue for infection. That's what we are counting on. Your arrogance is our cure... And only the boys who drink beer and fight can stop your douchebaggery. AKA, your welcome IWA.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    And here's the rest.
    This is why I love K2.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy