Page 137 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    If anyone just saw that match i accidentally posted in the show thread and read it, please don't spoil it. I didn't mean to post it, my internet is acting up and fucked shit up. Hopefully no one saw it..
    Huh, what?

Damn it... I always miss out lol

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Jackson: Every one is trying to prove to themselves that they are better than each other.....I LOVE IT!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Every one is trying to prove to themselves that they are better than each other.....I LOVE IT!
    Brock: Two things. I am better than all this fools. And two, are you even relevant?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Two things. I am better than all this fools. And two, are you even relevant?
    Jackson: Hey blue, can you help a brotha out and tell me who the fuck is this guy!?

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Jackson: Hey blue, can you help a brotha out and tell me who the fuck is this guy!?
    Brock: Really? You need someone's help to get over? You should just quit and start scrubbing some bathrooms.

Blog Entries

Sagittarius Blue: Sure! His name is Brock "the Vanilla Gorilla" Edwards. He's big, gigantic, and also quite large. Physically, at least. Mentally... well... nah.

In the world of MMA, he's like the big fat kid who keeps hassling you for your lunch money - but once you get your hands on him, it's all over. In the world in general, he's... well, this is probably what I should have told you from the start...

He's nobody.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: Sure! His name is Brock "the Vanilla Gorilla" Edwards. He's big, gigantic, and also quite large. Physically, at least. Mentally... well... nah.

In the world of MMA, he's like the big fat kid who keeps hassling you for your lunch money - but once you get your hands on him, it's all over. In the world in general, he's... well, this is probably what I should have told you from the start...

He's nobody.
    Brock: I'm a nobody. Huh? Let me tell you something I'm Brock Edwards "The Nect Big Thing". Unlike you and your fat bitch who will never amount to anything. In two or three years top I will still be here and being the top guy who this guy will rely on. Meanwhile, you'll be living in the streets and your little, I should say little cause she's FREAKING HUGE, will marry a all-you-can-eat food place. So, go ahead talk shit about me now, but once I surpass everyone here you better not come crawling to me asking for a job.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

He's nobody.
    Divine: While you may be right in that Edwards is a nobody, you better make sure you lump yourself into the same plate as him. See Blue, you are what people would classify as a loser. Your girlfriend is a loser, your family are losers, your whole life has loser written over it. Divine on the other hand, is a winner. That message was sent when Divine put your little boo down on the outside of the ring.

I hope everyone is safe and well tonight. I just looked at many pictures and videos of the damage caused by Sandy ... Stay safe ladies and gents. Never again will I underestimate the power of a storm.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    If anyone just saw that match i accidentally posted in the show thread and read it, please don't spoil it. I didn't mean to post it, my internet is acting up and fucked shit up. Hopefully no one saw it..
    Is that the one where it was Shining Light vs. Adonis with JMan as the special referee? If I remember it ended with VHX siding with Adonis (which I thought was odd) and then Kyojin comes out and starts dancing to the YMCA with Shining Light.

If that's the one, you can count on me to keep quiet.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy