Page 1361 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 361 861 1261 1311 135113591360136113621363 1371 1411 1461 1861 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,610 of 22796
  1. #13601
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Okay is it me or is there no Ace Note or Jonathan Seahawk on the show?
    If you remember Benny saying last week back that the roster is so full, people will have to take turns appearing. I haven't read yet *will do tomorrow*, but if they weren't there, then it's your week on the sidelines.
    ‚Äč

  2. #13602
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If you remember Benny saying last week back that the roster is so full, people will have to take turns appearing. I haven't read yet *will do tomorrow*, but if they weren't there, then it's your week on the sidelines.
    Yup know I remember and it also helps that I got promo assignment explaining it. Thanks anyways bro.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #13603
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'm rotating people as best I can, TTC. You would also note that some other guys weren't used. I'm trying to make it as fair as I can for everyone.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #13604
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'm rotating people as best I can, TTC. You would also note that some other guys weren't used. I'm trying to make it as fair as I can for everyone.
    Nah, I understand mate. No problem just wanted to make sure on that subject.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #13605
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,273
    Favorite Moment: The ending.. I mean Shaz and Divine stole the show.. Excellent work
    Best Match: Has to go the bombshells
    Best Promo: Hard decision but, has to go to Vivica...
    Best Piece of Booking: Pisces Pink as Number 1 contender for the Vanity Championship
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:N/A
    Any Other Positives: Yes several! The Smyth/Adonis match, Niall on commentary! You were awesome chum Jackson's promo was pretty good as well
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #13606
    Favorite Moment:Pink getting the shot and now Juno doesn't. Will be interesting to see how that develops.
    Best Match:Women's match as usual is a real barnburner. NOT divas, Dennis!
    Best Promo: IDK right now as I didn't read every one word for word.
    Best Piece of Booking: I actually liked that Ano Doom wasn't there the night of Jackson's return, the games continue. Also, GET! BLUE! OUTTA HERE!
    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm not sure on this, Ali Kazam seemed to be doing "Magic tricks, but I guess it can be let to slide since the Ano Doom lightning thing Something else, this is just personal opinion, as it may come as a shock to some, but I didn't like the ending video from after the show. The whole "Who is that about and why are they going to be coming here?", thing has been done way way too much in the feds around here in the very recent past. Merely my views, remember that homies. Not to say it wasn't interesting. Plus I already know who it is because I talked to a certain individual who shall remain nameless about doing some custom video things like this late last year, lol.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Jackson Smith's. You don't come back from going through a flaming table ten feet feet to the floor and say "No big deal", lol.
    Any Other Positives: Good balance of use of talents lately, everyone gets a go equally. Domino's promo fit at the time too, as it was def time for some answers.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Again, I was really anticipating Jackson's return as a kind of revelation moment, where he now realizes what exactly he is up against and he now sees Ano Doom for what he truly is, I was mainly just expecting a different style than "Flaming table ten foot chokeslam? HA! So what!" lol.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Self explanatory really.
    Overall Show Grade:



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #13607
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Favorite Moment:Pink getting the shot and now Juno doesn't. Will be interesting to see how that develops.
    Best Match:Women's match as usual is a real barnburner. NOT divas, Dennis!
    Best Promo: IDK right now as I didn't read every one word for word.
    Best Piece of Booking: I actually liked that Ano Doom wasn't there the night of Jackson's return, the games continue. Also, GET! BLUE! OUTTA HERE!
    Best Debut *when applicable*:
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I'm not sure on this, Ali Kazam seemed to be doing "Magic tricks, but I guess it can be let to slide since the Ano Doom lightning thing Something else, this is just personal opinion, as it may come as a shock to some, but I didn't like the ending video from after the show. The whole "Who is that about and why are they going to be coming here?", thing has been done way way too much in the feds around here in the very recent past. Merely my views, remember that homies. Not to say it wasn't interesting. Plus I already know who it is because I talked to a certain individual who shall remain nameless about doing some custom video things like this late last year, lol.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Jackson Smith's. You don't come back from going through a flaming table ten feet feet to the floor and say "No big deal", lol.
    Any Other Positives: Good balance of use of talents lately, everyone gets a go equally. Domino's promo fit at the time too, as it was def time for some answers.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Again, I was really anticipating Jackson's return as a kind of revelation moment, where he now realizes what exactly he is up against and he now sees Ano Doom for what he truly is, I was mainly just expecting a different style than "Flaming table ten foot chokeslam? HA! So what!" lol.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Self explanatory really.
    Overall Show Grade:
    Thanks for the feedback, dude.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #13608
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Favorite Moment: The ending.. I mean Shaz and Divine stole the show.. Excellent work
    Best Match: Has to go the bombshells
    Best Promo: Hard decision but, has to go to Vivica...
    Best Piece of Booking: Pisces Pink as Number 1 contender for the Vanity Championship
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:N/A
    Any Other Positives: Yes several! The Smyth/Adonis match, Niall on commentary! You were awesome chum Jackson's promo was pretty good as well
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B
    Cheers Ash.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #13609
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Favorite Moment: pink becoming the number one contender
    Best Match: divas match
    Best Promo: vivica
    Best Piece of Booking: no real stand outs all good
    Best Debut *when applicable*:no
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nope
    Any Other Positives: shaz hands
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: nope
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): nothing really
    Overall Show Grade:B
    Cheers Den.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #13610
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,481
    Blog Entries
    10
    Sorry, I'm in the wrestlemania mood today... Everything is WWE to me today SB.... Don't make me start telling you to f off so that B-mac can start sigging people.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.