Page 1347 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 347847124712971337134513461347134813491357139714471847 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,470 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Christ, this is sad. There should be infomercials against this kind of verbal flogging. I think he's had enough, Smyth. Even annoying douchebags like him don't deserve this kind of treatment. At least let him have Rymac on his side to make things more even.
    D-Boy: excuse me Ace? Why don't you sit out on this one too... There still is no place for a circus freak like you around here. I mean, that's why they put you in a feud with that other circus freak Jonathan Seahawk. You're garbage, if you want me to be the garbage man and give you a one way ticket out of this place, keep your mouth moving punk.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: excuse me Ace? Why don't you sit out on this one too... There still is no place for a circus freak like you around here. I mean, that's why they put you in a feud with that other circus freak Jonathan Seahawk. You're garbage, if you want me to be the garbage man and give you a one way ticket out of this place, keep your mouth moving punk.
    Ace Note: Put me in a feud? 'They'? I know Friday is the day for "Happy Hour" by you shouldn't be this whacked out of your mind. Man breaks arm, victim gets revenge. That's all it is. 'They', whoever 'they' is, had nothing to do with it. Let's keep that kind of jargon for MMORPG's and video games and not in real life.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Put me in a feud? 'They'? I know Friday is the day for "Happy Hour" by you shouldn't be this whacked out of your mind. Man breaks arm, victim gets revenge. That's all it is. 'They', whoever 'they' is, had nothing to do with it. Let's keep that kind of jargon for MMORPG's and video games and not in real life.
    *D-Boy opens up his first 18er... and starts to drink*
    D-Boy: I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about me... But I do happen to know a couple things Ace Note... Like you mouth tends to spew the same garbage that I shit out...

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    *D-Boy opens up his first 18er... and starts to drink*
    D-Boy: I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about me... But I do happen to know a couple things Ace Note... Like you mouth tends to spew the same garbage that I shit out...
    Ace Note: I don't know anything about you and I'd rather it stay that way, thank you very much. So while you continue to enjoy your cheap booze from a bottle, I think I'll play a little Temple Run. Hell, it may be impossible with only one arm but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. Anything that keeps me from having to listen to your analogies is right up my alley. *pulls out iPhone*

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I don't know anything about you and I'd rather it stay that way, thank you very much. So while you continue to enjoy your cheap booze from a bottle, I think I'll play a little Temple Run. Hell, it may be impossible with only one arm but I'm gonna give it a shot anyways. Anything that keeps me from having to listen to your analogies is right up my alley. *pulls out iPhone*
    D-Boy: Blah blah blah, my name is Ace Note and I watched my brother kill himself by jumping off a tight rope blah blah blah.... Shut your face Ace, as you are nothing but a tool.
    *D-Boy continues to drink as fast as he can...*
    OOC: I still remember Ace's bio by memory some how... I have creepy good memory lol.

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: Blah blah blah, my name is Ace Note and I watched my brother kill himself by jumping off a tight rope blah blah blah.... Shut your face Ace, as you are nothing but a tool.
    *D-Boy continues to drink as fast as he can...*
    OOC: I still remember Ace's bio by memory some how... I have creepy good memory lol.
    Ace Note: Dammit! *iPhone slips out of his hand* Would you mind keeping it down? It's pretty hard to concentrate with that drunk babbling of yours. Now, where was I?

OOC: Didn't kill himself by the way. Memory must not be all that good.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Dammit! *iPhone slips out of his hand* Would you mind keeping it down? It's pretty hard to concentrate with that drunk babbling of yours. Now, where was I?

OOC: Didn't kill himself by the way. Memory must not be all that good.
    D-Boy: I think you were remembering your brother offing himself instead of dealing with your douchie ass.

OOC: I'm a heel I used hyperbolic speech in order to come off more douchie... I know it was an accident. I read the profile.

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: I think you were remembering your brother offing himself instead of dealing with your douchie ass.

OOC: I'm a heel I used hyperbolic speech in order to come off more douchie... I know it was an accident. I read the profile.
    Ace Note: *He continues trying to place while ignoring D-Boy.* ​Damn, apes! Leave me alone!

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: *He continues trying to place while ignoring D-Boy.* ​Damn, apes! Leave me alone!
    *D-Boy grabs a beer and pours it on Ace's phone...*

*D-Boy grabs another beer and chugs it.*

D-Boy: Oh, look... it's hard to ignore me now isn't it punk!? Douche nozzle.

Blog Entries
    *D-Boy grabs a beer and pours it on Ace's phone...*

*D-Boy grabs another beer and chugs it.*

D-Boy: Oh, look... it's hard to ignore me now isn't it punk!? Douche nozzle.
    Ace Note: I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say you get aaaallll the chicks with those social skills, don't ya? And now thanks to you, I'm going to have to buy a new phone since my warranty doesn't protect me from flamboyant party boys. I'll be right back. *takes the iPhone and heads off to find a local at&t store*