Page 1346 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 346 846 1246 1296 133613441345134613471348 1356 1396 1446 1846 ... LastLast
Results 13,451 to 13,460 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-Boy puts down his beer and runs at mr smyth.*
    D-Boy: Hey, are you trying to run away from the pardy? Are you crazy bro!? We are not smokey, we don't just hide behind IWA's doors!
    Mr. Smyth stops, causing D-Boy to run into the back of him. Smyth sighs, turns around and finally engages D-Boy con conversation, albeit in a sarcastic manner.

Mr. Smyth: Like...totally, brohiem.

Smyth then turns around to exit the room once more.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth stops, causing D-Boy to run into the back of him. Smyth sighs, turns around and finally engages D-Boy con conversation, albeit in a sarcastic manner.

Mr. Smyth: Like...totally, brohiem.

Smyth then turns around to exit the room once more.
    D-Boy: I'm pretty sure you should stick around Mr. Smyth, who doesn't want to drink some beer with the pardy?
    #BeJelly

Soooo....

What have I missed?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: I'm pretty sure you should stick around Mr. Smyth, who doesn't want to drink some beer with the pardy?
    Mr. Smyth: Right, I have tried to spare your blushes, but alas you have driven me to the point where witholding my thoughst have become an impossibility. You are, by far, the most mentally challenged, species degrading, piss poor example of a human being that I have ever come across in my life and that being in your very presence makes me to want to jump in the shower and wash myself down with neat bleach.

The reason you are such a pathetic example of our species is because day in and day out, you're over compensating for the fact that you were bullied as a child by drinking your sorrows away under this brovado of a "party animal." Have you not noticed that nobody wants to spend any time with you, other than that degenerate Rymac? The reason for that is because you two are two peas in a pod: a pair of socially excluded yuppies who try their hardest to hide the fact that deep down inside, they cry over the fact that nobody likes them. I guess the alcohol helps with that too, right?

Anyway, pleasure talking to you. Troglodyte.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Right, I have tried to spare your blushes, but alas you have driven me to the point where witholding my thoughst have become an impossibility. You are, by far, the most mentally challenged, species degrading, piss poor example of a human being that I have ever come across in my life and that being in your very presence makes me to want to jump in the shower and wash myself down with neat bleach.

The reason you are such a pathetic example of our species is because day in and day out, you're over compensating for the fact that you were bullied as a child by drinking your sorrows away under this brovado of a "party animal." Have you not noticed that nobody wants to spend any time with you, other than that degenerate Rymac? The reason for that is because you two are two peas in a pod: a pair of socially excluded yuppies who try their hardest to hide the fact that deep down inside, they cry over the fact that nobody likes them. I guess the alcohol helps with that too, right?

Anyway, pleasure talking to you. Troglodyte.
    D-Boy: Whoa whoa whoa? Who do you think you are talking to bro!? I am nothing that you just said. I was never bullied, I was the bully. I'm not that douche bag Matt Black. You can sit there and use hyperbolic speech in order to compensate for the fact that you are nothing more than an ignorant tool. I'm the best in the world at everything I do... You my friend are the troglodyte.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: Whoa whoa whoa? Who do you think you are talking to bro!? I am nothing that you just said. I was never bullied, I was the bully. I'm not that douche bag Matt Black. You can sit there and use hyperbolic speech in order to compensate for the fact that you are nothing more than an ignorant tool. I'm the best in the world at everything I do... You my friend are the troglodyte.
    Mr. Smyth: I am only ignorant to those who are not worthy of my time or attention. Not bullied at school, but were in fact the bully? That just shows that you over compensated for the fact that you were bullied at home. So who was it? Older brother? Father? No matter. You sense of insignificance is justified regardless of who was your antagonist.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I am only ignorant to those who are not worthy of my time or attention. Not bullied at school, but were in fact the bully? That just shows that you over compensated for the fact that you were bullied at home. So who was it? Older brother? Father? No matter. You sense of insignificance is justified regardless of who was your antagonist.
    D-Boy: You my friend are ignorant. You are perpetrating the ideology that a bully has to have had an antagonist at one point in their life. I'm sorry my friend, there was no antagonist in my life. I was born the bad guy. Sit on your high horse my friend, I will keep drinking my beer, I will keep fighting my way to the top... Now what do you have to say about that sucka!? Get out of my face, get out of my life... and most importantly, I plead with Smokey that he finally becomes competent enough to take your silly little title away from you.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: You my friend are ignorant. You are perpetrating the ideology that a bully has to have had an antagonist at one point in their life. I'm sorry my friend, there was no antagonist in my life. I was born the bad guy. Sit on your high horse my friend, I will keep drinking my beer, I will keep fighting my way to the top... Now what do you have to say about that sucka!? Get out of my face, get out of my life... and most importantly, I plead with Smokey that he finally becomes competent enough to take your silly little title away from you.
    Mr. Smyth: I know I'm ignorant. I informed you of that. Don't tell me that you're about to inform me of everything I have said because I know what I said. In fact, I was the one who said them.

You would also note that I have been trying desperately to leave your presence, however your need for attention has prevented me from making a quick and clean exit. For this, you're going to have to point the finger of blame at yourself.

As for this 'silly little title', I'm afraid that you're going to have to narrow it down a bit. I hold two prestigious titles for two company's. One of the many responsibilities of being a marquee main eventer. I'm sure you'll understand one day not through experience, but by reading about it.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I know I'm ignorant. I informed you of that. Don't tell me that you're about to inform me of everything I have said because I know what I said. In fact, I was the one who said them.

You would also note that I have been trying desperately to leave your presence, however your need for attention has prevented me from making a quick and clean exit. For this, you're going to have to point the finger of blame at yourself.

As for this 'silly little title', I'm afraid that you're going to have to narrow it down a bit. I hold two prestigious titles for two company's. One of the many responsibilities of being a marquee main eventer. I'm sure you'll understand one day not through experience, but by reading about it.
    D-Boy: I figured you were just talking out your ass as always Smyth so as always I don't pay attention to your two cents hidden behind 5 dollar words. I only prevented you from leaving because I figured you'd might want to hear from the best wrestler in this company that he's going to do everything in his power to stop you from being relevant in this company any longer. I don't like smokey for sure, but if he asks for some muscle my boy and I will have no problem pardy boy dropping your punk ass through a table. Walk around with those championships for a little longer boy, just know whenever I want, I can and will screw you out of those titles.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Christ, this is sad. There should be infomercials against this kind of verbal flogging. I think he's had enough, Smyth. Even annoying douchebags like him don't deserve this kind of treatment. At least let him have Rymac on his side to make things more even.