Page 1331 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 331831123112811321132913301331133213331341138114311831 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,310 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So figured I'd post this here, and most would see it. I may be on and off over the next few days, but my focus won't be on efedding. I am going to try and do the other promo i have to do, but it may not be my best work. I found out tonight my kids mother is wanting to move to Floriday, and those that don't know, I live in PA. So it would be a considerable distance away, and it's kind of put me in a bummer mood. I'd say it's a 50/50 shot if she will, but just the idea has kind of made me really sad. I have my kid on Friday, until monday, and there is a good chance I will be spending all of my time with her, just fyi.
    Godspeed bro, I hope everything works out for you and your family!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    I hear ya fully, hope not brotha...But if so, try for joint custody maybe or somethin. There's a light at the end of this tunnel.
    If she is willing to work it to where we are both happy, I won't try and stop her. I know she isn't doing it out of spite, merely to try and provide good for her other kid and ours. I can't knock her for that. I'm just now thinking long term like when my kid goes to school and such

Blog Entries
    If she is willing to work it to where we are both happy, I won't try and stop her. I know she isn't doing it out of spite, merely to try and provide good for her other kid and ours. I can't knock her for that. I'm just now thinking long term like when my kid goes to school and such
    That makes sense... Though, that's quite a distance... How old is your kid now?

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That makes sense... Though, that's quite a distance... How old is your kid now?
    Almost 1 1/2

Blog Entries
    Almost 1 1/2
    So at least you have a while to worry about school. Though that's such a distance! Maybe you get the summers or something?

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: what Jackie? Do you want me to go kung fu on yo ass?
    ]

Working on my promo a little bit at a time, I plan on being done on Friday, busy, busy week for me.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: what Jackie? Do you want me to go kung fu on yo ass?
    Matt Black: You are one strange, strange fellow Rymac. I don't know if you are one beer out of the loony bin, or you are a mad genius. Though I'm definitely not leaning towards the latter.

Black Ninja!
    Matt Black: You are one strange, strange fellow Rymac. I don't know if you are one beer out of the loony bin, or you are a mad genius. Though I'm definitely not leaning towards the latter.
    Rymac: are you suppose to be funny? Cause, you're not... Anyway... It's Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday...
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: are you suppose to be funny? Cause, you're not... Anyway... It's Friday, Friday, getting down on Friday...
    Matt Black: I'm sorry, the inanity of your perpetual douchebaggery is no laughing matter.