Page 1324 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 324 824 1224 1274 131413221323132413251326 1334 1374 1424 1824 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,240 of 22796
  1. #13231
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: The only thing you should be turning in is in the direction that you came from to get in here to begin with. No one wanted you here before, no one wants you here now and no one will want you in the future. You have nothing because you are nothing. No friends, no wrestling ability, no genuine interest for the sport that you apparently dominate in. All you do is put on a show by setting up shop and having unsuspected newcomers get all rattled up because anyone who spends more than a day with you knows that you're full of shit and just spite you like the worm you are. I'm not going to leave anymore room for doubt after Night of Legends. I can't wait to humiliate you in ways that no man, woman or child had ever done to you before because hopefully then, the IWA and I won't have to listen to you run your mouth aimlessly every single day because you want to feel less insecure. But hey, I guess I'd be pretty insecure and I had to wake up every morning, look in the mirror and find myself staring back at me. It's a fate worse than death because in the afterlife, I don't think Satan or God installed mirrors.
    Seahawk: You really want to start with me, little man. I think you haven't quite grasped the idea here. You say I'm full of shit when obviously you haven't met yourself. You fucking eat shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then you have the guts to throw that shit back to the all the people. And the worst think about is that they all believe you. Yeah I might be a big mouthed prick, but at least I don't have false hopes for myself. I keep my mind in reality while all you do is try to live in this fantasy world of yours. You like to believe that you can beat me without taking a shortcut, but sadly you still can't win still. Yeah you might have gotten the pin. Congratulations. However, you still came out the loser in that match, but all the hypocrites in attendance still believed into your bullshit. So, go ahead believe your own hype and tell everyone how awesome you are to anyone who will hear, because the next time we meet in the ring you will not be seeing the next day.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #13232
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,658
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: You really want to start with me, little man. I think you haven't quite grasped the idea here. You say I'm full of shit when obviously you haven't met yourself. You fucking eat shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then you have the guts to throw that shit back to the all the people. And the worst think about is that they all believe you. Yeah I might be a big mouthed prick, but at least I don't have false hopes for myself. I keep my mind in reality while all you do is try to live in this fantasy world of yours. You like to believe that you can beat me without taking a shortcut, but sadly you still can't win still. Yeah you might have gotten the pin. Congratulations. However, you still came out the loser in that match, but all the hypocrites in attendance still believed into your bullshit. So, go ahead believe your own hype and tell everyone how awesome you are to anyone who will hear, because the next time we meet in the ring you will not be seeing the next day.
    Ace Note: Don't think for one second that I'm anything like you. Not once have I ever tooted my own horn without thanking the people for carrying me so far because I understand that they never had to like me to begin with or even care about my well-being but they did...and I still let them down by not shutting your mouth. You see that, Jonathan? What I just did there? It's called being a man. I accepted that fact that I took a shortcut to get the one up on you but don't pretend like that was your initial thought to begin with. You were making up bullshit saying how a lowblowed you and all. I was the winner or that match. I was the victor. I could have fed you to the lions and left you to rot in misery but if there's one thing that I've ever understood in this business and that's victory and defeat. it goes way beyond just getting pinned or being the one who gets the pin. If you have another incentive or a goal you want to see through, you don't just go for the closet ring you can get. You go the whole damn way.

    That's why I wouldn't let Domino not have that match with me at Destined for Immortality. We both didn't make good on our promises and the only thing that could make any of us true winners was a match to decide who the better man was. I never gave you that chance. You don't deserve it quite frankly but I'm giving it to you anyway. But don't think that me accepting our offer was some form of charity. I did it to redeem myself and prove a point to the people who don't quite seem to get it: this is where I belong. Doubters can continue breathing down my neck as long as there's a 1% chance that their sweating bullets for the fear of God striking them down for lying through their teeth when they tell me how misplaced I am in this world. But I have to admit, for once, it looks like you actually want to achieve something here and not just try and be some undeserving token of remembrance for doing absolutely nothing at all except expect people to treat you like some kind of king. I can respect that somewhat. You better bring your A game because you don't want to confront me when I'm cornered. That's when I fight hardest. Always have and always will.


  3. #13233
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Promo assignments are on their way out.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #13234
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Don't think for one second that I'm anything like you. Not once have I ever tooted my own horn without thanking the people for carrying me so far because I understand that they never had to like me to begin with or even care about my well-being but they did...and I still let them down by not shutting your mouth. You see that, Jonathan? What I just did there? It's called being a man. I accepted that fact that I took a shortcut to get the one up on you but don't pretend like that was your initial thought to begin with. You were making up bullshit saying how a lowblowed you and all. I was the winner or that match. I was the victor. I could have fed you to the lions and left you to rot in misery but if there's one thing that I've ever understood in this business and that's victory and defeat. it goes way beyond just getting pinned or being the one who gets the pin. If you have another incentive or a goal you want to see through, you don't just go for the closet ring you can get. You go the whole damn way.

    That's why I wouldn't let Domino not have that match with me at Destined for Immortality. We both didn't make good on our promises and the only thing that could make any of us true winners was a match to decide who the better man was. I never gave you that chance. You don't deserve it quite frankly but I'm giving it to you anyway. But don't think that me accepting our offer was some form of charity. I did it to redeem myself and prove a point to the people who don't quite seem to get it: this is where I belong. Doubters can continue breathing down my neck as long as there's a 1% chance that their sweating bullets for the fear of God striking them down for lying through their teeth when they tell me how misplaced I am in this world. But I have to admit, for once, it looks like you actually want to achieve something here and not just try and be some undeserving token of remembrance for doing absolutely nothing at all except expect people to treat you like some kind of king. I can respect that somewhat. You better bring your A game because you don't want to confront me when I'm cornered. That's when I fight hardest. Always have and always will.
    Seahawk: You know I actually admire you, Ace. I admire how you can keep on speaking the language of bullshit. You just don't get do you. This thing goes beyond how you beat me. You and I both know from day one here in IWA when you began I called you out. I called you everything in the book and more. I cried your name off mountain tops just so I could face you and beat the living shit out of you. I didn't care where and/or where I was, I would always badmouth. But, what did you do? You simply took it as a joke. You rolled your eyes at me and I just couldn't have some punk do that to me. Then came our match finally what I was begging for since day one. Then what happened all your talking was just that.... talk. You proved to be what I always called you. A low-life, coward, a man without balls, and especially a commoner. You are like every other person in this world. You try to be a good citizen, but sadly there is no such thing. You are a false idol. Yet little kids try to be like you. And that simply disgusts me to rotten core of my heart. I don't care if people see me as the asshole or whatever they want say. All I care is to actually make everyone see you for what you truly are. A non-superman.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #13235
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,658
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: You know I actually admire you, Ace. I admire how you can keep on speaking the language of bullshit. You just don't get do you. This thing goes beyond how you beat me. You and I both know from day one here in IWA when you began I called you out. I called you everything in the book and more. I cried your name off mountain tops just so I could face you and beat the living shit out of you. I didn't care where and/or where I was, I would always badmouth. But, what did you do? You simply took it as a joke. You rolled your eyes at me and I just couldn't have some punk do that to me. Then came our match finally what I was begging for since day one. Then what happened all your talking was just that.... talk. You proved to be what I always called you. A low-life, coward, a man without balls, and especially a commoner. You are like every other person in this world. You try to be a good citizen, but sadly there is no such thing. You are a false idol. Yet little kids try to be like you. And that simply disgusts me to rotten core of my heart. I don't care if people see me as the asshole or whatever they want say. All I care is to actually make everyone see you for what you truly are. A non-superman.
    Ace Note: Well, dip me in parsley and color me friggin' disappointed! I'm not a superman! Gosh darn it! And after all the time that i spent getting my Kent Clark perm, recording my time of getting in and out of telephone booths and finding maniacal bald men to feud with for a lifetime as he wishes to rule the world. Oh well, back to the drawing board I suppose.

    Now, you see how much sense that wouldn't make to anyone with common sense? Next to none because unless I'm mistaken, which I'm pretty sure I'm not since I'm the first person to know what I say and how I say it, I've never once claimed to be a role model to anyone. Were you paying attention at all to anything I said? Sheesh, a guy can't have a moral compass without being label as a holier than thous sycophant. God forbid someone wants to NOT be a total asshole. That's hipster demeanor right there. But that being the least of our problems, it seems to be that you like to rewrite history to try and make yourself look better because if I recall, it was me who challenged you to a match. And it happened. And I won. And that's happened in both of our encounters; the tag team match and our singles match and like it or not, I've beaten you both times. It's just that neither time have warranted anything satisfactory for me in the least which is why I accepted your challenge.


  6. #13236
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    An angry little man rampages through the locker room, punching in random lockers with his bare hands and shouting nothing but pure rage...

    Sagittarius Blue: DOMINO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #13237
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    An angry little man rampages through the locker room, punching in random lockers with his bare hands and shouting nothing but pure rage...

    Sagittarius Blue: DOMINO!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?


    Ano Doom: Settle down. He's not here...But I am.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #13238
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Well, dip me in parsley and color me friggin' disappointed! I'm not a superman! Gosh darn it! And after all the time that i spent getting my Kent Clark perm, recording my time of getting in and out of telephone booths and finding maniacal bald men to feud with for a lifetime as he wishes to rule the world. Oh well, back to the drawing board I suppose.

    Now, you see how much sense that wouldn't make to anyone with common sense? Next to none because unless I'm mistaken, which I'm pretty sure I'm not since I'm the first person to know what I say and how I say it, I've never once claimed to be a role model to anyone. Were you paying attention at all to anything I said? Sheesh, a guy can't have a moral compass without being label as a holier than thous sycophant. God forbid someone wants to NOT be a total asshole. That's hipster demeanor right there. But that being the least of our problems, it seems to be that you like to rewrite history to try and make yourself look better because if I recall, it was me who challenged you to a match. And it happened. And I won. And that's happened in both of our encounters; the tag team match and our singles match and like it or not, I've beaten you both times. It's just that neither time have warranted anything satisfactory for me in the least which is why I accepted your challenge.
    Seahawk: Go ahead and make all the jokes in the world if you want to. Do you want me to Google Search some more material for you? Look I don't care for your little immature jokes. Go ahead say all the jokes, but I will be the one laughing when I see your face in a puddle of your own tears of disappointment. Just like you said, you've "beaten" me, but really you haven't. Tag Match. You din't pin. Singles Match. You took a cowards' way out. However, the next time I will be the winner. You can say that you want to satisfy your own desires, but know this. You will never be able to beat me clean. No shortcuts. Just a simple fair match. Ace, when we meet in the ring to face-off know that day will be the day of your Armageddon. It's going to be the end of your world.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #13239
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post


    Ano Doom: Settle down. He's not here...But I am.
    *Sagittarius Blue looks up... way up... at the Demon Cyborg. And in a rare turn of events, doesn't bat an eye. *

    Sagittarius Blue: GET OUT OF MY WAY.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #13240
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,658
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Go ahead and make all the jokes in the world if you want to. Do you want me to Google Search some more material for you? Look I don't care for your little immature jokes. Go ahead say all the jokes, but I will be the one laughing when I see your face in a puddle of your own tears of disappointment. Just like you said, you've "beaten" me, but really you haven't. Tag Match. You din't pin. Singles Match. You took a cowards' way out. However, the next time I will be the winner. You can say that you want to satisfy your own desires, but know this. You will never be able to beat me clean. No shortcuts. Just a simple fair match. Ace, when we meet in the ring to face-off know that day will be the day of your Armageddon. It's going to be the end of your world.
    Ace Note: So let me get this straight: you want a fair fight but don't wait for me to have my arm healed? Just what kind of logic do you employ? Not that I'm complaining or anything. It just seems rather odd that what you say you want is different from what you act out. Oh wait. It's not. It's the same thing you always do. I admit that I took the easy way out but if that was by playing by the rules and preying on your weakness, what does that make you for attacking me twice? It makes you the very thing you claim you hate to be and that's a hypocrite. If you want me to quit playing around then don't act like a child and expect any respect from me because you won't get it.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.