Page 1322 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 322 822 1222 1272 131213201321132213231324 1332 1372 1422 1822 ... LastLast
Results 13,211 to 13,220 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I have a feeling that everything in this world be there for us to take sooner than you realise.
    Mr. Blood: Without Question. As it is, between us and the Gears, we have the tag division and Bombshell division dancing to our tune, but we have much larger plans in store.

Mr. Black: Much Larger.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: And?? I am not a whore, I am your ex, I dumped you.get over it
    Rymac: what? I had a song stuck in my head, give me a break...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Juno: Awk get over yourself Ry...I am fed up with you

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Matt Black: Why don't you get over her man... She's obviously over you, don't you have some party to go to!? I mean, you have your own bar and your a beer pong champion! And you refuse to let her go!? Your a strange fellow Rymac.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Awk get over yourself Ry...I am fed up with you
    Rymac: okay... Chill out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Why don't you get over her man... She's obviously over you, don't you have some party to go to!? I mean, you have your own bar and your a beer pong champion! And you refuse to let her go!? Your a strange fellow Rymac.
    Rymac: seriously? I like that song, who are you? And why should I care?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries

Rymac: seriously? I like that song, who are you? And why should I care?
    Matt Black: Hey, I'm Matt. Nice to meet you, I'm debuting in a couple weeks. I think you should care because I'm a future champion, and if you plan to bully anyone around here, I'm likely going to try to stop you. But hey, if you don't want to care about me that's your deal.
    #BeJelly

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Hey, I'm Matt. Nice to meet you, I'm debuting in a couple weeks. I think you should care because I'm a future champion, and if you plan to bully anyone around here, I'm likely going to try to stop you. But hey, if you don't want to care about me that's your deal.
    Hawk: Where have I heard that before... oh right, from everyone else around here. Let me make one thing clear to you son, if you don't want your career to end early, then you best avoid going after the Blackout championship because I will make sure that anyone that even attempts to take that title from me pays with their careers.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Rymac: okay... Chill out...

Juno: Me chill out?? Fine

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Where have I heard that before... oh right, from everyone else around here. Let me make one thing clear to you son, if you don't want your career to end early, then you best avoid going after the Blackout championship because I will make sure that anyone that even attempts to take that title from me pays with their careers.
    Matt Black: Excuse me? I'm sorry, but you are mistaken if you think I'm going to be a push over. If anything, my desire is to now take away that title from you... Not because I per say what your title over the other titles, but I am making it my mission to humble the over confident. And to me, there is not another champion that seems to be as over-confident as the one that stands before me today. Hawk, I respect you, I have watched your matches and I know that you are for real. I just know that with determination and pure will power, I will beat you for that title some day. Book it.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Oh the implosion of HWA helped, don't get me wrong. But Van Hooligan X was not dethroned entirely, and Antonyo Angelo's spot in the main event of Glory Days- that was both down to The Clique. It was only at Glory Days when I won that I signaled in a new era. The era where The Clique are fully done. Apart from the remnants here with The Infection, there is no more Clique.

Of course it bothered you, every single person in the locker room was bothered by me. They realised what an important member of this company I was. That's why Smyth made me a target, because he knew how important he would look if he could take me out. Of course, he beat me- and I'm not going to take anything away from him but he planted the seeds. He made ME realise what I was, how I didn't have to bow down to the demands of the fans anymore.

And you think I've become the outcast- what you fail to realise is that I was ALWAYS the outcast. I'm the guy that is so far out of everybody's league, I've always been the lone wolf. The Superstar of the Year 2012 award didn't come from making friends in the locker room Divine. But look, you and I- we both know we're going to meet in the ring again at some point. Hopefully it'll be with the IWA World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Just so that when I beat you, I can take two things from you. The IWA World Heavyweight Championship...and your career. Forget about Destined For Immortality II. Forget about Tommy Thunder. You're going to be lucky to even make it there.
    Mr. Smyth:
    (watch from 0:56 to 1:02)

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy