Page 1311 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 311811121112611301130913101311131213131321136114111811 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,110 of 22796
  1. #13101
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Face me, unless you're scared and I'll give you more then just a hurt arm.
    Seahawk: Oh so, you finally want to do something. About time.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #13102
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Reporting you would be doing you a favor. Soon enough I will debut in IWA and I can handle you myself. Bullies are nothing but weak minded fools, and you my friend are at the head of that class.
    Seahawk: Is that what your mom told you to tell bullies. She is stupid. FACK the mom!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #13103
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Is that what your mom told you to tell bullies. She is stupid. FACK the mom!
    Matt Black: Do you listen to yourself talk? Your overwhelmingly ignorant. Leave my mother out of this... There is no need for such speak... Why don't you actually come up with something of substance?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #13104
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Do you listen to yourself talk? Your overwhelmingly ignorant. Leave my mother out of this... There is no need for such speak... Why don't you actually come up with something of substance?
    Seahawk: So, you don't like it when I bully you or shit on your mom. Then you truly are a little piece of shit.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #13105
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: So, you don't like it when I bully you or shit on your mom. Then you truly are a little piece of shit.
    Matt Black: Do you even try to think logically or do you just spit out the shit that comes out... I mean, I shit more logical turds.


    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #13106
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Matt Black: Do you even try to think logically or do you just spit out the shit that comes out... I mean, I shit more logical turds.


    Seahawk: Bitch I got struggles. You don't know my struggles. I have to eat my Fruity Loops with water.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #13107
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Oh so, you finally want to do something. About time.
    Wells: So what's it going to be Seahawk?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

  8. #13108
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Vand for posting the show.

    Promo assignments will go out tomorrow.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #13109
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: So what's it going to be Seahawk?
    Seahawk: Oh you do want your ass kicked.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #13110
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,304
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Seahawk: Oh you do want your ass kicked.
    Wells: Good luck trying to make that happen.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

    Forrest Erickson:


    - Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.